azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

There is no stopping me now!

Hi,
    My name is Azra and I am 18 years old. I lost about 27kg (60 pounds) from November last year-september 2012. I spent about a month and a half binge eating and gained back about 7 kilos (18 pounds). I am so upset and I can't believe that I let myself slip so bad. I will be posting here to keep me accountable.
    i am in my last year of school and have seven big exams in June. Right now I want to get my eating back on track. I have been struggling with some smaller binges aswell. Hopefully posting everything here will help me

I can't wait to get my weight and body down and start bulking. I have a long way to go but I hope to get there within the next year or so.I love lifting. I am about 166cm height. my highest weight was 94.8 kg and lowest 67.7kg. I am at 75kg now. I don't like focusing on the scale anymore because I became obsessed with the scale before.
    this time I am going to lose the weight and keep it of forever. I have joined a new gym and as part of your membership you get five free personal training sessions. I spoke with a trainer and I am going there today to go through the programme with him.
    I will post it up here

Goodluck to all

mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go girl. . 27 is amaizing.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143471063&p=854819153#post854819153
    Cut,cut, cut!

azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azra17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mariia View Post
    Go girl. . 27 is amaizing.
    Thanks for the reply. I think the reason why I binged so badly is because I deprived myself of certain foods for so long. I tried eating a high protein, high fat, low carb diet and i was eating "unlimited" with a cheat day once a week. I think this triggered the binge eating aswell. I have learned about proper nutrition now. My diet before was mostly carbohydrate based-no fat and very little protein-I ate 75g of meat every two ays sometimes. That's the amount of chicken or fish I would eat in one serving now. No wonder i ened up with such bad body composition. I did no lifting-only endless cardio.

unfortunately many of us go down that road because we don't know any better

mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But now,you know more and you will do whats is best for you. You have this great resource that bb.com and the girls here are really supportive. Your chances of getting "there" are pretty good.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143471063&p=854819153#post854819153
    Cut,cut, cut!

Originally Posted by mariia View Post
    But now,you know more and you will do whats is best for you. You have this great resource that bb.com and the girls here are really supportive. Your chances of getting "there" are pretty good.
    Thankyou. I really do need to find motivation and support from here. My friends/family were never very supportive. I'll post the routine I got in the gym.

Gym Routine

Could anyone please give me their opinions on this routine? I got it from a personal trainer in the gym I go to. I have a feeling it's very similar to the standard programmes they give out. It is to be done circuit style,3 alternating sets then repeat. eg squat-shoulde rpress,squat-shoulder press, squat-shoulder press next two exercises. Total of six exercises per work out.

Day one
    1) Barbell squat....Shoulder press
    2)Walikg Lunge...Upright Row
    3)Deadlift.....Clean and press

Day Two
    1)Chest press...Plank rows
    2)Incline Fly....Bent over Row
    3)Floor press...YTI on floor (no weights)

Day Three
    1)Incline bicep curl...Tricep push dowm
    2)Sumo squat over head (press, lift heels)...Burpees
    3)Squat and press...Push ups

I asked if cardio twice a week would be enough and he said yes. Unfortunately I can't committ to more cardio or a 4-5 day split because I am so busy with school. I was following the Jamie Eason Live Fit and then realised that I would not be able to commit to it. I plan on ading more cardio over the Christmas Holidays because I won't be in school. I will get my iet back on track. I shouldn't let this nasty slip up affect me any more. I've gotten upset over it for long enough.

babysitting two girls for a neighbour. I had a two year old fall asleep in my arms. It felt so special. I am very hungry, i had a handful of salted peanuts..the house is filled withsweets and junk food..i might have to resortto some more peanuts..here is no fruit or vegetables. my neighbour left pizza and chocolate for me and the two girls but i haven't touched it myself.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A HA! Back! lol! Hi!

Aww, hope you found something to eat! Cute about the 2 year old!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

I had a very bad day at school today. My alarm didn't go of this morning aswell. I ordered a new protein powder, chocolate PB2, Walden Farm's chocolate syrup and dip (disgusting), flaxseed capsules and a few other things. I was excited to get my parcel(I received a free hat, protein pudding and SynthaB6 chocolate shake sachet). I spent so long trying to figure out the best way to make the PB2. It was only after I finished experimenting and eating so many spoonfulls that I saw the instructions on the packet. It was delicious-I overindulged a little, not to worry too much.

My food intake wasn't very exciting
    I made a HUGE salad with lettuce, pepper,tomato,cuccumber,onion and 300g of mixed fish pieces-Salmon and two other types of fish. I fried the fish on 10g of coconut oil-I ate this for nearly the whole day.
    Breakfast 7:45 Fish salad

At school 11:00 and 1:15-Fish salad

4:00pm- LOTS of PB2, a taste of Walden Farms syrup and dip, taste of protein pudding powder-disgusting

5:00pm-More fish salad with cider vinegar this time

18:30- Grande latte frappe (no milk-Just coffee, water and ice)
    I won't be eating anything else tonight because I am very full.
    EDIT: was hungry tonight, so i grilled a chicken thigh-I cut of as much as the skin as possible and tried to let all the fat out-It wasn't very nice to be honest, still had a greasy/fatty taste (I hate fatty meats)
    Thankyou for reading
    Last edited by azra17; 11-16-2012 at 02:58 PM.

I did not go to the gym today. I will not have a chance over the weekend because tomorrow morning I am going to two college open days, a friend's 18th party and I am doing hair and make up for a friend aswell. I have so much homework and study to do. On Sunday I am working for a few hours then I need to spend the rest of the day doing school work. I will not eat any Junk food or have any alcohol tomorrow at the party. I will make sure to eat before hand and bring some walnuts or almonds incase I get hungry. I do not want to cheat because I am just beginning to get back on track. I want to plan my treats/cheat meals and be in control of them. I don't want them to be forced on me by others.
    I'm looking forward to going to the gym on Monday and trying out the first day of my routine. I will do 20 mins of cardio post weights. Tuesday morning, before school I am going to a bootcamp class I prefer doing cardio in the form of a class because it's less boring and more fun

awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) awez1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by azra17 View Post
    I did not go to the gym today. I will not have a chance over the weekend because tomorrow morning I am going to two college open days, a friend's 18th party and I am doing hair and make up for a friend aswell. I have so much homework and study to do. On Sunday I am working for a few hours then I need to spend the rest of the day doing school work. I will not eat any Junk food or have any alcohol tomorrow at the party. I will make sure to eat before hand and bring some walnuts or almonds incase I get hungry. I do not want to cheat because I am just beginning to get back on track. I want to plan my treats/cheat meals and be in control of them. I don't want them to be forced on me by others.
    I'm looking forward to going to the gym on Monday and trying out the first day of my routine. I will do 20 mins of cardio post weights. Tuesday morning, before school I am going to a bootcamp class I prefer doing cardio in the form of a class because it's less boring and more fun
    No worries about not working out this weekend. Just make sure you stay strong about food! Once, I went to a theme park with my family. My family said one of the points of going was so we could eat junk food (i don't understand that logic, but okay), but I brought almonds with me. Surprise surprise, when I brought out the almonds, my family asked if they could have some, and we all snacked on them all day. Almonds are seriously my favorite snack to bring with me. They're healthy and easy (as long as you get unsalted ones). Also, planning your cheats is good! I'd rather plan out my cheats and make them fun, instead of spontaneously cheating and feeling guilty about it.

Originally Posted by awez1 View Post
    No worries about not working out this weekend. Just make sure you stay strong about food! Once, I went to a theme park with my family. My family said one of the points of going was so we could eat junk food (i don't understand that logic, but okay), but I brought almonds with me. Surprise surprise, when I brought out the almonds, my family asked if they could have some, and we all snacked on them all day. Almonds are seriously my favorite snack to bring with me. They're healthy and easy (as long as you get unsalted ones). Also, planning your cheats is good! I'd rather plan out my cheats and make them fun, instead of spontaneously cheating and feeling guilty about it.
    i love almonds and walnuts..almond butter is even better! I always bring salad/vegetables and meat but it would be a bit over the top to do so. i bring chicken, turkey and steak to school and people ask for some of it and I always have to say no because i won't have enough for myself. Meat is too expensive to share around If i was eating chocolate or sweets I would happily share that though! If I plan my cheats, I won't go out of control or feel guilty. I'll post my cheats on here aswell..even if i binge, I will post it on here aswell (I spent about two months binging horribly and gained about 20 pounds back). School is really important for me this year, I need to do well to get the college courses I want. I have all my weights and cardios scheduled in for the next week

Ended up going to two college open days not just one. i stayed a lot longer at my first one then planned. I planned to be home in about three hours so I didn't bring any food, not even an emergency snack-big mistake.
    Breakfast 7:45-40g porridge with water,100ml almond milk, 3/4 scoop of choc protein powder and pinch of cocoa
    12:00 Was getting very hungry-I bought a hazelnut flapjack..nearly 600 calories!
    14:45-100g egg whites with sliced ham and vegetables

Today was good in terms of food. I think I might be intolerant to dairy. After eating fromage frais (similar to greek yoghurt-high protein), I had a sore tummy and was bloated. I did eat a very large portion of it so that might have been the reason too.
    Breakfast 7:15-160g egg whites, 3/4 red pepper fried on 5g coconut oil
    At school 11:30,1:15,3:45-Salad and two turkey burgers-HUGE pile of green beans, lettuce,cuccumber..I didn't finish all the vegetables
    4:30-350g fat free fromage frais with one tablespoon choc protein powder
    19:00 100g blueberries, hime-made frappucino-coffee,ice,water and stevia green

I went to the gym and had such a bad work out. I nearly left in tears. I was so upset by the weight I gained. I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror. I've gained about 20 pounds because I spent nearly two months binging after a long time of deprivation (nearly a year). I don't really like the new gym that I joined but I will get used to it. I've lost a good bit of strength aswell which has upset me aswell. I hope everyone else had a better day

Breakfast-cherry tomatoes, turkey breast (I couldn't weigh the turkey as it was already cooked in bulk) maybe 85g
    11:30;1;30 More turkey (100g), veggies
    4:00- Coffee with friend- Coffee, ice,water, Vanilla syrup (I request for it to be made with water instead of milk)
    8:00- Chicken salad with almonds, rapeseed oil, white beans,quinoa
    8:30-extra turkey,about 100g
    Small binge on shredded coconut...I was mindlessly searching the cupboards for food. i was not hungry at all. I need to eat a bit more during the day and less at night.

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I did a total 6 hours of studying after school. I've decided to restart The New Rules of Living for Women-I'll shorten stage one though. I think that an inermittent fasting approach would work for me at the moment. I don't get the chance to eat in school a lot, usually because I'm busy working or spending time with others that I don't get the chance to eat. I really hate eating around others. I'm worried that the intermittent fasting would lead to binging.