Huzzah21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sodium-DAA Question

I have questions about Sodium-DAA--because it is sodium-based, will it raise my sodium levels? If so, is the 'sodium' the probable cause of the anxiety many people are facing when using DAA? Because high-sodium levels in the body is known to cause hypertension (high-blood pressure), nervousness, restlessness, and etc;--could this be one of the reasons why people get so nervous and suffer anxiety issues while on DAA? Because consuming 3g's of this per day seems like a very high sodium-intake. Or am I just reading this wrong?!

I've recently switched my diet to a low-sodium diet [I feel so much better; no stress, literally calm in all stressful situations, feel at peace with the world, and etc] and the last thing I want is for my sodium level to shoot up again.

Thanks

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes. sodium is the cause of anxiety on daa. you have solved the crisis

Originally Posted by ExDubio11 View Post
    I'm not saying sodium is solely responsible, but rather its adding to it.
    So sodium-DAA will increase my overall sodium intake?!

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This literally made me lol.

Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bacteroides is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If it's Monosodium-D-aspartate (not Disodium) then it's about 15% sodium by weight

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Huzzah21 View Post
    I'm not saying sodium is solely responsible, but rather its adding to it.
    So sodium-DAA will increase my overall sodium intake?!
    the fact that you are on a low sodium diet without essential, chronic hypertension is just stupid. deprive yourself of arguably the most important cellular electrolyte and see what happens in 3 months. who needs a resting cell membrane potential anyway? or sodium-gated signaling? nah man, that **** makes me too nervous, im gonna stick to plain porridge and water

Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Easxan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the fact that you are on a low sodium diet without essential, chronic hypertension is just stupid. deprive yourself of arguably the most important cellular electrolyte and see what happens in 3 months. who needs a resting cell membrane potential anyway? or sodium-gated signaling? nah man, that **** makes me too nervous, im gonna stick to plain porridge and water
    No offence but you seem to post a lot of useless or pure misinformation in your posts. Did you just finish Highschool health class or something?

I'm on low-sodium intake--I never said I'm 100% off it--as in below 1500mg a day, the reason why I try to take below is because I suffer from the inability to sleep due to restlessness(Mind is racing, fast heart-beat, and etc) when I consume even the recommended daily intake--and everyone knows good sleep is essential for muscles to grow. And also bunch of other stuff, family has a history of high-blood pressure, and etc.
    Last edited by Huzzah21; 11-13-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Originally Posted by Bacteroides View Post
    If it's Monosodium-D-aspartate (not Disodium) then it's about 15% sodium by weight
    It just says (Sodium D-Aspartic Acid)