Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KHS RB/DB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Delta,
    Lifting won't mess up your height unless you lift incorrectly then you can get hurt and that will mess up your body. Plus your genes have control over how tall you grow, not if you lift or not. And just because a defensive lineman is shorter than an offensive lineman doesn't mean that the d-lineman is going to get dominated. Plus, do you think a college is really going to take a 6'7'' 135 pound defensive back over someone between 5'10'' and 6'2'' who has muscle mass and could actually deliver a hit?
    2005 Wyoming 3A State Champions 11-0
    2007 Wyoming 3A State Champions 10-1
    Stats (Goals)
    Ht: 5'9''
    WT: 154 (175)
    DeadLift: 365 lbs
    Snatch Grip DL: 315 LBS

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mdiggitydawg
    Ohio State. Look at the 2nd to last page of the "Callin All Football Players" thread. He says he's a defensive end.
    i meant high school. fixed the post.

Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deltaforce
    im not weak lol who said im weak?
    Well do you honestly consider a 120 pound bench strong?

I am not here to rag on you (looks like you already have a following doing that) but you are giving bad advice....

My 14 year old weighs around 150-155 (and his weight is doing an odd fluctuating thing right now because he is trying to mass) but he is always trying to improve his lifts (at 200 right now on bench)

I dont think it is good advice to tell anyone of that age that they have allready "messed up their chances" there is so much that can happen between now and senior year.

Keep pushing forward youngster.

RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Delta, im not sayin your weak.
    I mean, im weak for my size.

Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cowart69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    Actually to be quite honest with you guys colleges look for things more like potential, your body frame, work ethic, overall athletic ability, aggresiveness, and willing to improve/learn.

Numbers help, but they are only minor details. Ive been through the recruiting process from beginnin to end. Ive gone through it with teammates before me, in my class, and guys at my highschool still getting recruited as we speak.

There are exceptions though, if you go to a major combine and put up a 4.2-4.3 then sure thats going to turn some heads.

If anyone has any specific recruiting questions post up or pm me I have a lot of answers and personal experience/friends/teammates experiences to base it on.

Brotherhood,

Thank you for contributing also.....

What I would like to find and stay in touch with is a player who shares my sons interest in positions and went up through the wickets to make sure he does not miss out on any opportunities.....

My son wants to be a ball carrier but he has always been a natural as a pass rusher run distrupter on the D Line in JAAF (Junior All American Football where we live) but one thing that I am noticing as we get up into the heavier weights is that he has to be in the right type of system to dominate. 2 guys cant stop him if he slants into the gaps but his productivity drops if he has to play man up. I dont know how that projects him going into high school and beyond. He is very strong and quick for is 5-9 150 pounds but I dont know how that translates when he starts giving up a lot of weight to linemen...I always thought that it would slide him out to Defensive End am I correct in that.

The other thing is my son wants to (and all of his youth coaches project him to be) a fullback with rb ability....he has been blessed with having coaches who have taught him blitz protection to go along what I feel are superb blocking skills....but as a no nonsense north/south runner (he doesn't have a lot of wiggle to him just a lot of power, a spin move, and slight cutting ability. he has good vision and breaks big plays if there is daylight and finishes off runs but always breaks the first tackle and is a punishing runner.....

Just how do these type of traits translate as he moves up? One thing I would say he has going for him is that he isn't lazy....he is willing to work. He has worked every year and started off as a center/dt type but worked on speed and agility every offseason.

Oh yeah...not that it has anything to do with anything (I just noticed it brought up in another discussion on this board) but he is white (well white and hispanic)
    Last edited by Cowart69; 04-15-2006 at 02:49 AM.

GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by deltaforce
    yea im say this in a simple way that i know that its right its kinda long

ok when a boy goses though purberty the boy is still growing and not fully develop there bones and muscle ENOUGH FOR LIFTING WEIGHTS so lets say you go aheard and still lift weights your messing up your spine because your spine wasnt develop enough to support the weights (thats why machines are better) its hard to explain it but lets say your spine tissue is like a sponge and when you lift weights your pushing that sponge down so when it trys to grow it wont because you push it down so much that it stays there but you will grow but i think when you do that you cause your spine to grow wrong (your spine is suppose to be like an "s") i think it gose out alot more becaue the pressure on your spine causing you to have pains when your 30

but when your done with all your stages you can do whatever the heck you want because your sponge is develop and strong (if you eat right though your stages,thats what im focusing on right now) enough to take the weights you push on it

i will tell yo more about stuff like this because i know alot about human body (i like science alot and math) but its gonna take long and who really listens to me most of you already messed up your body

there prove it and do i have a link nope but i learn this is science class and coachs (not this subject but bone growth and puberty and stuff
    Ok, I'm going to try and make this short, sweet, and try not to rag on you as much as humanely possible.

That is the most idiotic, asinine answer I've ever heard in my life.

So, you're going to listen to your 9th grade science teachers, when college professors who have a master's degree in this stuff completely, 100% disagree? Why? That's all I've been learning in college, is how it's been proven fairly recently that all the growth plate stuff is a MYTH.

As for machines, you do leg press right? Ok, let's say a wide receiver is coming to block you, and you have to chop your feet and try and push him back and get off the block. Do you have the support that you would have doing your leg press? HELL NO! That's 50 times more pressure on your back than doing a normal, free weight squat is. So, please tell me again, how is lifting bad for you?
    Last edited by GWC73AC; 04-15-2006 at 03:25 PM.

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Cowart69
    Brotherhood,

What I would like to find and stay in touch with is a player who shares my sons interest in positions and went up through the wickets to make sure he does not miss out on any opportunities.....

My son wants to be a ball carrier but he has always been a natural as a pass rusher run distrupter on the D Line in JAAF (Junior All American Football where we live) but one thing that I am noticing as we get up into the heavier weights is that he has to be in the right type of system to dominate. 2 guys cant stop him if he slants into the gaps but his productivity drops if he has to play man up. I dont know how that projects him going into high school and beyond. He is very strong and quick for is 5-9 150 pounds but I dont know how that translates when he starts giving up a lot of weight to linemen...I always thought that it would slide him out to Defensive End am I correct in that.

The other thing is my son wants to (and all of his youth coaches project him to be) a fullback with rb ability....he has been blessed with having coaches who have taught him blitz protection to go along what I feel are superb blocking skills....but as a no nonsense north/south runner (he doesn't have a lot of wiggle to him just a lot of power, a spin move, and slight cutting ability. he has good vision and breaks big plays if there is daylight and finishes off runs but always breaks the first tackle and is a punishing runner.....

Just how do these type of traits translate as he moves up? One thing I would say he has going for him is that he isn't lazy....he is willing to work. He has worked every year and started off as a center/dt type but worked on speed and agility every offseason.

Oh yeah...not that it has anything to do with anything (I just noticed it brought up in another discussion on this board) but he is white (well white and hispanic)
    Honestly, I played linebacker in pop warner. I actually played everything from linebacker, tight end, quarterback,runningback(one year), and offensive line. It wasnt untill I got to highschool that they moved me to defensive end.

I think its really hard to tell what position someone is going to end up at during Junior All American. It will depend on how his body developes in hs not to mention where the coach thinks he can help the team the most.

I knew guys who weren't any good in Pee Wee leagues and are now playing college football. I also know guys that were the studs when I was younger with all the talent in the world and ended up in jail, dropping out of hs, etc, etc.

The guys who make it are the ones who stick with it and work hard. If you want to play in college, you need to dominate and try to stand out in hs, or they at least have to see some potential for you to be able to compete on the next level. And have the grades.

And to whoever asked I played at Mission Viejo HS in southern CA. We were number 2 in the nation my senior year so we had a lot of dudes go to college.

dook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    delta if your playing jv now, and you say you are so great, please tell me why you arent on varsity? Even if you are a freshman, if you got the skills the coaches will recognize you and put you on the highest level. Playing flag football, or pickup games doesnt mean ****, even if you are playing against your "200 lb friends." If you truely have a love for the game, a passion, a fire, you would not quit your football team like you said. You say you have 4.5 speed, that doesn't mean **** if you can't cover a guy. Also, instead of asking stupid ass questions on the forum use google. Almost every single question you ask is idiotic, and can be answered in one search online. Also, stop asking dumbass questions about your height, what your max is gonna be, etc. etc., this **** can only be determined by your genetics(its not like anyone can look at you at say you are gonna be 6'6, even if you posted a pic), and hard work. Complaining that it might stunt your growth is a pussy ass excuse to not work out. While all your friends on the football team are becoming swole, your trolling on these boards acting like tough ****, posting pics of your calves and claiming 4.5 speed. Please reply so I can flame you some more.

End Rant
    Last edited by dook; 04-15-2006 at 04:46 PM.

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GWC73AC
    Ok, I'm going to try and make this short, sweet, and try not to rag on you as much as humanely possible.

That is the most idiotic, asinine answer I've ever heard in my life.

So, you're going to listen to your 9th grade science teachers, when college professors who have a master's degree in this stuff completely, 100% disagree? Why? That's all I've been learning in college, is how it's been proven fairly recently that all the growth plate stuff is a MYTH.

As for machines, you do leg press right? Ok, let's say a wide receiver is coming to block you, and you have to chop your feet and try and push him back and get off the block. Do you have the support that you would have doing your leg press? HELL NO! That's 50 times more pressure on your back than doing a normal, free weight squat is. So, please tell me again, how is lifting bad for you?
    I live in Michigan and next year I am attending Clio High School. I hope to make the football team. What are my chances, if any, of making it on the SVSU team or even teams like MSU or UM?

deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100)
    the dock guy i didnt even read though the whole thing the reason i quit its because i already said why

teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cowart69
    Brotherhood,

i know you directed this at brotherhood, but i'll chime in anyways.

first off, its great to see a father who supports his son and wants him to go far, and has the ability to help him do that. just don't smother him. ive seen it many times where a kid has plenty of talent, but his dad just rides his ass one too many times and the kid just up and quits. so just make sure you still let the kid have a childhood and that it stays fun for him.

as many people will tell you, the way a kid is in jr all american/pop warner/pee wee leagues doesn't really mean much when they get into hs. our backup qb played mlb/fb in pop warner, but in hs hes more of a qb/wr/db kinda guy. that being said, from what you are saying right now he looks to me like he could end up being a de/lb or playing a "will" position. but who knows how he will change when puberty hits. either way he looks like he has a good future in hs as he already seems to have the skills most kida learn their freshman year. it ultimately boils down to where the coaches see him fitting into their scheme.

another thing to consider, is not everbody has d1 talent. plain and simple. brotherhood is one of the select few who actually has the ability to be able to play at that level. you and your son both have to realize that the chances of him making it to play at ucla, usc, notre dame, etc are slim to none. chances of making it to the league are even smaller. the fact that he played for what was arguably the best hs team in the nation at one time helps a lot as going to a school with a good reputation really helps when it comes to scouts and what not aswell. going to long beach poly will give you a better shot than going to some school out in the boondocks of montana.

i guess what i am trying to say is dont immediately throw away a letter just because its not from a d1 school. in fact, he'd probably have a better time playing for a lower level school as the competition to play is much less, which means his chances of starting/playing are greater, and he can often times get a better education (d3 for example is usually the small, prestigious private schools like cal tech).

for my final bit of advice, i must say that from my own experiences, make sure he keeps his grades up. this is by far the most important factor in him having a good future whether he plays ball or not. you always need a backup plan. many times kids miss out on scholarships and other opportunities because they simply do not have the grades or are screw offs in other ways (dui's, fights, etc). thats exactly what happened to me and now i have to go to a JC to even get into a university let alone play football.

btw race is very rarely an issue from what i have seen. all it really boils down to is whether you can play or not.

thank you for the input

Originally Posted by teriyakisaki
    i know you directed this at brotherhood, but i'll chime in anyways.

teriyakisaki....thanks for the input. Some comments on your comments...

first off, its great to see a father who supports his son and wants him to go far, and has the ability to help him do that. just don't smother him. ive seen it many times where a kid has plenty of talent, but his dad just rides his ass one too many times and the kid just up and quits. so just make sure you still let the kid have a childhood and that it stays fun for him.

Yes I definately understand what you are saying on that.....and you have to give them space to live their lives....but another thing that I also believe in is structure. I actually have 2 kids and follow the philosphy that kids with things to do say out of trouble....I see so many of my sons classmates running the streets and I am thankful that I found something he is interested in. For one thing he loves the training aspect of it....he loves to lift and he loves the benefits of it. He also enjoys the speed training portion because he has a group of kids (mostly high schoolers who do it together along with other things) it really is a good environment all I really do is supply him with things he needs along the way (shoes, the right clothes, protein sups...etc) I also like to keep tabs on what is going on as I educate myself in the science of it all.

as many people will tell you, the way a kid is in jr all american/pop warner/pee wee leagues doesn't really mean much when they get into hs. our backup qb played mlb/fb in pop warner, but in hs hes more of a qb/wr/db kinda guy. that being said, from what you are saying right now he looks to me like he could end up being a de/lb or playing a "will" position. but who knows how he will change when puberty hits. either way he looks like he has a good future in hs as he already seems to have the skills most kida learn their freshman year. it ultimately boils down to where the coaches see him fitting into their scheme.

My son started off as a corner, then started growing. He played all the O and D line spots (won an award for that his second year) but continues to just keep growing to quickly to stay at one division for more then a year. He has played 5 years and has played corner, te, ot, og, oc, dt, de, olb, and fullback. Early on he had been pegged as a player that was "too slow" to be a ball carrier (which was always his favorite position) but throught he course of training he found out that he could improve his speed greatly. He won another award as a FB last last year and he could go back for another year of JAAF but his coaches think that would be a wasted year.

another thing to consider, is not everbody has d1 talent. plain and simple. brotherhood is one of the select few who actually has the ability to be able to play at that level. you and your son both have to realize that the chances of him making it to play at ucla, usc, notre dame, etc are slim to none. chances of making it to the league are even smaller. the fact that he played for what was arguably the best hs team in the nation at one time helps a lot as going to a school with a good reputation really helps when it comes to scouts and what not aswell. going to long beach poly will give you a better shot than going to some school out in the boondocks of montana.

I dont really have any delusions about NFL football right now....he is coming along well but if the road ended at ANY kind of "trade in football for an education" trade I would consider that a major success....as his coach told him last year "that should be your goal" and it is a good goal to have. I have also been told that the grades are important and lucky for us he is a GATE student. In our house our kids have always been raised that grades come first. PS. My son will be going to Hemet High School which is nowhere prestigous as his school, but the trainer he works with also graduated from Hemet and had a chance at several schools so we fill he has a chance (and a chance is all you can ask for this world)

i guess what i am trying to say is dont immediately throw away a letter just because its not from a d1 school. in fact, he'd probably have a better time playing for a lower level school as the competition to play is much less, which means his chances of starting/playing are greater, and he can often times get a better education (d3 for example is usually the small, prestigious private schools like cal tech).

Anybody that sends a letter to our house will receive serious consideration. I dont know how many will come.

for my final bit of advice, i must say that from my own experiences, make sure he keeps his grades up. this is by far the most important factor in him having a good future whether he plays ball or not. you always need a backup plan. many times kids miss out on scholarships and other opportunities because they simply do not have the grades or are screw offs in other ways (dui's, fights, etc). thats exactly what happened to me and now i have to go to a JC to even get into a university let alone play football.

btw race is very rarely an issue from what i have seen. all it really boils down to is whether you can play or not.
    teriyakisaki....thanks for the input. Some comments on your comments...

cowart... sounds like you got it all pretty much taken care of.

i too am a gate student. make sure he looks into the AP/Honors courses in high school. it looks good on transcripts and can really save some money when it comes to taking classes in college. plus it generally puts him in a better learning environtment and surrounds him with students more similar to him, which will ultimate lead to his success. the other thing is if he can get involved in other ways (other sports, school clubs, student/class council, a job, volunteer work, drama/theatre, etc) it really helps his stock rise when it comes to the admissions process. leadership is another great way to do this. in many ways you can kill two birds with one stone like being captain of the team, president of the club, etc. i am from whittier (la/oc) and just went through the whole recruiting process and what not aswell. feel free if you have any more questions.

deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100) deltaforce is not very well liked. (-100)
    college is hard or a little like hs but more classes? or is like you gotta know everything and stuff?

Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hulk06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What position, judging from my stats in my signature, would I be suited best for? Also, to excel at that position, what would I need to increase?
    5'8'' 207 13 percent bodyfat
    225x26 bench
    11.01 100 meter dash
    90 lb db shoulder presses(x2)
    powerclean 265
    squat and dead maxes to come

17.5'' arms
    47.4'' chest

football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) football58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if u can hit i would think u would be a great outside linebacker, maybe even a strong safety
    Height:5'9 180

bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigdeezy74 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

yeah

Originally Posted by football58
    if u can hit i would think u would be a great outside linebacker, maybe even a strong safety
    i just saw your picture. you have a body of a outside linebacker for you age.

i say rb and work on weight and more arms and you can be a good rb

Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renthal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nvm

GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GWC73AC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around lately. Spring game's Saturday and I've been busy as hell. I'll hopefully get back to answering questions and whatnot as of Monday.

Take care guys. Delta, good to know you still don't know what you're talking about.

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around lately. Spring game's Saturday and I've been busy as hell. I'll hopefully get back to answering questions and whatnot as of Monday.

Take care guys. Delta, good to know you still don't know what you're talking about.
    Hey I'm a guy thats currently 6'4'' 220lbs and I'm making the move from DE to WR/TE. Since I'm playing WR, I'd planned on losing a few lbs to make me leaner and lighter(faster...). Anyway I remember someone here said that a coach wouldnt see me as a big WR where they would be thinking they could make me into a beastly WR if they make me more athletic...they'd see where they could use my 6'4'' 220lb body at and be thinking of they make me bigger I could be a nice OLB or TE or something. What do you think?
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mdiggitydawg's Avatar
    mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mdiggitydawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thanks, we appreciate your posts.

Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
    Hey I'm a guy thats currently 6'4'' 220lbs and I'm making the move from DE to WR/TE. Since I'm playing WR, I'd planned on losing a few lbs to make me leaner and lighter(faster...). Anyway I remember someone here said that a coach wouldnt see me as a big WR where they would be thinking they could make me into a beastly WR if they make me more athletic...they'd see where they could use my 6'4'' 220lb body at and be thinking of they make me bigger I could be a nice OLB or TE or something. What do you think?

i think you need some punctuation.

RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
    GWC73AC what do you think?

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GWC73AC or Brotherhood:

I am going into my senior year and here are my stats. I only played Center last year and I am looking to be a DT. I have done absolutely nothing as far as recruiting goes, but I would still love to play college football. I am from CT so the HS fball here is atrocious. If I were to have a dominant season with some amazing game film, what do you think I could get done?

DT(can play center)
    6'0'' Legit
    275 lbs
    (will be 285 when season starts)
    BF: sub 20%
    bench: 360 (will be 400 by season)
    reps at 225: 24 (confident ill get 32)
    reps at 185: 40+
    Squat: 505 (will probably be near 600 depending on depth)
    Clean: 305 (will be at 325)
    40: 5.1 (Coming off bad knee injury, will be a 4.95)
    Shuttle: 4.7 (Want to lower this, but haven't been workin on it)
    VJ: 26" (once again, need to focus more)

Also, about the frame that you talked about: I know colleges want potential, but if I already pretty big, will that hurt me in some way, since I have filled out already, or is that not a big deal?

Originally Posted by PolPow53
    GWC73AC or Brotherhood:

I am going into my senior year and here are my stats. I only played Center last year and I am looking to be a DT. I have done absolutely nothing as far as recruiting goes, but I would still love to play college football. I am from CT so the HS fball here is atrocious. If I were to have a dominant season with some amazing game film, what do you think I could get done?

DT(can play center)
    6'0'' Legit
    275 lbs
    (will be 285 when season starts)
    BF: sub 20%
    bench: 360 (will be 400 by season)
    reps at 225: 24 (confident ill get 32)
    reps at 185: 40+
    Squat: 505 (will probably be near 600 depending on depth)
    Clean: 305 (will be at 325)
    40: 5.1 (Coming off bad knee injury, will be a 4.95)
    Shuttle: 4.7 (Want to lower this, but haven't been workin on it)
    VJ: 26" (once again, need to focus more)

Also, about the frame that you talked about: I know colleges want potential, but if I already pretty big, will that hurt me in some way, since I have filled out already, or is that not a big deal?

Man, all I can say is that you are a beast!

yea man thank god im gonna play defense

watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    GWC and Brotherhood both,
    I play WR/CB. My coach has showed me signs of playing varsity, but has not come out with it and told me. I am 5'5" 135 lbs. Right now it is hard for me to eat clean with school. My lunch is almost never clean. I know during the summer I can eat clean b/c I will be at home the whole time basically. Whay do you think would be a good weight to bulk up to with my height, though I'm finally starting to grow? Should I cut now maybe to lower BF because if I had to guess it would be around 12 or 13% b/c I show a little ab definition or should I try to bulk right now even with school lunch? And would that goal be realistic from just bulking during the summer?

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump