Closed Thread
Page 7 of 300 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In to brag! Sorry for the brag but I'm pretty damn excited with recent business. I posted in the other thread last month after having a $7K month.

Did it again:

Those 2 months + my part time job with someone else + a couple of random other earnings from other sites is about $18K to $19K earnings over the past 60 days. I'm still waiting on $14K of payments though so I can't officially count it until the money is in the bank. But still, I'm happy right now.

If you recognize this affiliate program, please don't say anything. I'll answer questions about almost anything, but don't want to reveal too much in the hopes of keeping my identity purely on the misc. Anyways, I'm a happy guy right now.

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ClownToucher View Post

If you recognize this affiliate program, please don't say anything. I'll answer questions about almost anything, but don't want to reveal too much in the hopes of keeping my identity purely on the misc. Anyways, I'm a happy guy right now.
    What kind of marketing you doing?

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Slurgie View Post
    What kind of marketing you doing?
    It's all affiliate marketing. It's a medium-sized website that I've been working on since 2010. I give advice and strategy for a certain service and recommend specific platforms. People sign up through my links and I earn a percentage of the revenue of each person for life. It's a large niche, not secret at all, but very competitive. This is just a result of old fashioned hard work and earning trust.

polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In to brag! Sorry for the brag but I'm pretty damn excited with recent business. I posted in the other thread last month after having a $7K month.

Did it again:

Mirin
    www.boostmyself.com - My self improvement ramblings.

Write it in bold letters. kmplex's Avatar
    kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RAMBO316 View Post
    20k months with just FB and Adwords? u wot m8?
    Yes, no. Try it yourself. Hard to replicate.
    Misc, Thank you for all the support!! Honey Bramble | https://honeybramble.com/
    /// Women's Magazine, Blog and Buyer's Guide :: Nails, Fashion, Beauty, Interior Design and more.

https://honeybramble.com/

▪█──────█▪

maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maybesew has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone using an article spinner that doesn't have a monthly subscription cost attached to it? I've never done much spinning since they all require windows and I'm 100% mac but I just set up a VM specifically for this reason. I was hoping to find a cracked version of one, but they all seem to be subscription based. affiliate links to signs ups are fine
    Aisle by Aisle Keto Shopping Guide ----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117649931

Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alright calm down, calm down -- I'm in

You may kiss my ring but please form an orderly line

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dthunder746 View Post
    haha yer. There were a few different ways I could have done it, but using pipes was the easiest to manage. Pretty useful site!

It really depends on how involved your followers are. I've seen some accounts with a following of 50k+ that are only getting 5-10 retweets/favs/replys per post, and others with less than 5k getting upwards of 30 followers involved every post...

Duy recommended not monetising until you hit 5k otherwise you might push away loyal followers and I think he's probably right.
    He said 50k actually. but when you reach around 10k you can start doing promotions with others with similar amount of followers
    Superdouche™

Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Going to be around for the next little while answering questions about paid traffic, wont be for long but if anyone has any questions let me know I`ll be happy to help.
    Lames catch feelin's, we catch flights

Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Davis_Ever View Post
    Going to be around for the next little while answering questions about paid traffic, wont be for long but if anyone has any questions let me know I`ll be happy to help.
    Is it possible to get a MyLikes link and write an auto-redirect script on a website to that link, where you use paid traffic to get it sent there? Or something like that.

My website that was ranked 1 on google dropped out of nowhere, same with the other websites I was working on. I would like to stop getting my traffic from google/search engines completely and preferably utilize paid traffic, since that will always be stable. Do you have any tips? Because I'm really interested in this concept and want to start making some money off of it, but I'm not completely sure how right now.

Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kyaandun View Post
    Is it possible to get a MyLikes link and write an auto-redirect script on a website to that link, where you use paid traffic to get it sent there? Or something like that.

My website that was ranked 1 on google dropped out of nowhere, same with the other websites I was working on. I would like to stop getting my traffic from google/search engines completely and preferably utilize paid traffic, since that will always be stable. Do you have any tips? Because I'm really interested in this concept and want to start making some money off of it, but I'm not completely sure how right now.
    I have no idea what you said in the first part...

How do you plan on monetizing the traffic? You won't need a huge budget but depending on the traffic source you want you will need some money to start out.

Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100) Kyaandun is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have no idea what you said in the first part...

How do you plan on monetizing the traffic? You won't need a huge budget but depending on the traffic source you want you will need some money to start out.
    I could just make a website and monetize the traffic from CPC or CPA, maybe use a content locker or something. And it doesn't really matter how much money you spend whether it's $1 or $100 as long as your making a profit from it.

In your opinion, what is the best way to monetize the traffic and what is the best paid source of traffic?

Originally Posted by Kyaandun View Post
    I could just make a website and monetize the traffic from CPC or CPA, maybe use a content locker or something. And it doesn't really matter how much money you spend whether it's $1 or $100 as long as your making a profit from it.

In your opinion, what is the best way to monetize the traffic and what is the best paid source of traffic?
    Couldn't be further from the truth... you're campaigns in paid traffic will fail, you will need a good sized budget to play around with. If you're doing CPA you can start small with something like ********, it probably wouldnt be anything big but you could do some email submit stuff.

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I <3 twitter
    eBay buy & flip crew

Positive thoughts go out to: Redraider86, ShayZ, PushTheWeak & Slash_

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's your opinion on SLO for building a mailing list?

What's your opinion on SLO for building a mailing list?
    It's the only way to build a mailing list. I dont use the term "SLO" much but the breakdown of a funnel like that is what you need.

It's the only way to build a mailing list. I dont use the term "SLO" much but the breakdown of a funnel like that is what you need.
    I'd like to do SLO(since I'm poor) but a lot of what I've read has me leaning toward freebie -> upsell later on. Conflicted on what the best course would be, only have $1k to spend on this atm.

I'd like to do SLO(since I'm poor) but a lot of what I've read has me leaning toward freebie -> upsell later on. Conflicted on what the best course would be, only have $1k to spend on this atm.
    SLO simply means the funnel runs from lower end and upsells accordingly. There's a ton of great courses out there that are more than affordable.. don't throw away 1k on a "course" thats for sure.

SLO simply means the funnel runs from lower end and upsells accordingly. There's a ton of great courses out there that are more than affordable.. don't throw away 1k on a "course" thats for sure.
    I meant I only have $1k atm to start my list. tools/hosting/solo ads etc. What I'm conflicted about was whether I should give away something FREE on the front end or sell something small to recoup my cost in advertising. Ultimately my goal is to build my list but I'm not sure I can make it very far on $1k if I don't instantly recoup some of my advertising costs.

Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I meant I only have $1k atm to start my list. tools/hosting/solo ads etc. What I'm conflicted about was whether I should give away something FREE on the front end or sell something small to recoup my cost in advertising. Ultimately my goal is to build my list but I'm not sure I can make it very far on $1k if I don't instantly recoup some of my advertising costs.
    You should consider pre-pop offers. It's possible to build your list for free.

http://www.johnchow.com/how-to-use-p...-mailing-list/

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Did it again:

Those 2 months + my part time job with someone else + a couple of random other earnings from other sites is about $18K to $19K earnings over the past 60 days. I'm still waiting on $14K of payments though so I can't officially count it until the money is in the bank. But still, I'm happy right now.

It's all affiliate marketing. It's a medium-sized website that I've been working on since 2010. I give advice and strategy for a certain service and recommend specific platforms. People sign up through my links and I earn a percentage of the revenue of each person for life. It's a large niche, not secret at all, but very competitive. This is just a result of old fashioned hard work and earning trust.
    Mirin hard. reps for life for a PM with some tips on how you got where you are today. Very inspiring! I was told to stop trying and there wasnt that kind of money in affiliate marketing anymore. Thanks for the optimism! Await your PM bro!

Best,
    N
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Poena Est Vires In Disimulo. Victum.
    Pain is Strength in Disguise. Overcome.

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

PheraFLEX + Trenadrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108691851

Okay gotcha, you have a good thought process going into it which is good.

Ultimately it will come down to testing... you always want to sell in order to cover the advertising costs but that doesn't mean you can't do a free giveaway. The giveaway is an incentive to get people on your list, after the opt in then you send them to your sales funnel.

Be careful about giving things away for free, remember how you structure your ads and your opt in page is directly related to the prospects you get (quality and interest wise). If you're constantly giving things away for free chances are you'll build a list of people seeking free things with no intentions of buying.

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been looking at a keyword for a few months now but havent bothered to make a site targeting it. It has 30,000+ local searches a month with an enormous CPC, just found out today some crappy Micro Niche site has managed to leap straight to the top.

I am going to make an authority site in this niche and claim the spoils. Wish me luck brahs, going to work out a 6 month plan to get there.
    Last edited by Bar182; 11-04-2012 at 02:10 PM.

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats everyone up to?
    eBay buy & flip crew

Originally Posted by Zoom24 View Post
    You should consider pre-pop offers. It's possible to build your list for free.

http://www.johnchow.com/how-to-use-p...-mailing-list/
    That's pretty cool, I'll have to do a little research on these.

Okay gotcha, you have a good thought process going into it which is good.

Ultimately it will come down to testing... you always want to sell in order to cover the advertising costs but that doesn't mean you can't do a free giveaway. The giveaway is an incentive to get people on your list, after the opt in then you send them to your sales funnel.

Be careful about giving things away for free, remember how you structure your ads and your opt in page is directly related to the prospects you get (quality and interest wise). If you're constantly giving things away for free chances are you'll build a list of people seeking free things with no intentions of buying.
    Thanks for the advice brah, quality is everything to me. I'd rather have 10 quality people on my list than 100 bums. What I think I'll do is have a freebie followed by a OTO. That way I can recoup some costs right away without seeming too generic on the front end.

calling out ilikekittens. He is banned now. He PM'd me a script I was going to use and when I went to use it I had actually deleted it by accident. He took it off his site.

Can you skype me or put it back up? THanks brah

eBay buy & flip crew

Internet Entrepreneur Iron_And_sweat's Avatar
    Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_And_sweat is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's pretty cool, I'll have to do a little research on these.

Thanks for the advice brah, quality is everything to me. I'd rather have 10 quality people on my list than 100 bums. What I think I'll do is have a freebie followed by a OTO. That way I can recoup some costs right away without seeming too generic on the front end.
    multiple OTO's with exit pop discounts (or some kind of exit pop deal that is a revenue potential) + accessory offers on the download page/pages (shoot for something that has a trial)
    "People don't want to be millionaires... they want to experience what they think only millions can buy

RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by maybesew View Post
    Anyone using an article spinner that doesn't have a monthly subscription cost attached to it? I've never done much spinning since they all require windows and I'm 100% mac but I just set up a VM specifically for this reason. I was hoping to find a cracked version of one, but they all seem to be subscription based. affiliate links to signs ups are fine
    You can install windows programs onto mac's, download a free program called "wine" and "wine bottler", turns the windows.exe file into an app. Has worked a treat for me!

RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RadSalty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh and I have just started doing PPC campaigns, made about $30 in my first couple of weeks from direct linking to CPA offers. Learning new stuff every day

Anyone else do PPC here?

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is the consensus on building a couple sites under your own hosting that link back to another site that is also on your hosting plan? The idea being that you want to build up a small network of blogs linking to your site, with 2 or 3 from your own hosting linking to your main site? I assume Google realises you own the blogs linking to your site; does it care?
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.