yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up hitting lateral shoulder head without lateral raises?

lateral raises kill my traps in a bad way and I just can't do them without hurting myself. My form seems fine I did it in front of a mirror for about a month before I figured out this exercise was the reason I had to take like 2 aspirin a day for neck pain. I stopped doing them and now my neck is almost fine (still a bit of pain but it's nothing serious) Only problem is that I have absolutly no shoulder definition at all and my anterior is bigger then median and posterior so from the side my shoulder is sloped. and from straight on it's flat.

Is there a way to get bigger shoulders without stressing traps as much as lateral shoulder raises?

and for anyone wondering I hurt my traps trying to do dumbbell squats when I first started lifting a year and a half ago.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you lifting too much resistance? Or, it's likely a technique issue.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

cp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cp88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Are you working the adduction version? Need a cable for it. I added it into my routine and slowly the abduction numbers have been increasing.

Vinsanity23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seated db overhead presses will hit the middle delts pretty hard

yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000) yobagago is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vinsanity23 View Post
    seated db overhead presses will hit the middle delts pretty hard
    like this? http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...taryPress.html

I like this idea.

"Are you working the adduction version? Need a cable for it. I added it into my routine and slowly the abduction numbers have been increasing."
    don't know what that means. I've tried elbows straight and elbows bent.

I double checked my form a few times and I don't thing that's the issue, its aggravating a previous injury where I messed my traps up real bad essentially trying to shrug 50 lbs pound dumbbells right out of the gate (waaaaaay to much weight) I definitely pulled something, and now I have to take it easy on my traps.

asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    upright rows, arnold presses instead of regular db press
    Last edited by asdf89; 10-29-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Ricao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If u feeling your traps u are doing the lateral raise to the front right? If when u lower the weight u stop in front of u legs than u hit the traps...otherwise u doing it correctly (lowering to the side of the leg) and u should feel no pain on traps...lower the weight and practice correct form imho lateral is a great exercise