chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Brief or extensive critique, your choice :D

Hi there, yes it is my first post but ive done a fair bit of research all over the place on all things bodybuilding and i was just chasing a quick critique making sure i was going in the right direction

Quick stats -
    171cm tall, 74 kilos, roughly 15.2% body fat. (should i be adapting to pounds and feet measurements if im going to post on this forum?)
    Mon-fri diet, Roughly around 2647 calories, 80g fat, 248g protein, 240g carbs.
    Weekend, as i dont work, is always different, depending on what im doing, definitely something i have to start to control, i still try to have my protein shakes and all that but no set meal plan.

I dont do cardio, im looking to bulk up for afew months, a steady bulk up is good 1 kilo every 1-2 months, until i get somewhere im happy with then cut.
    I train 4 times a week around 1 hour 30 minutes each time, just obviously doing weights, have been doing circuit for ages but trying HST now, giving something different a shot.

So yeah was just looking to see im going in the right direction with that amount of food intake, and for the people willing to critique further, ill give what i eat in detail, and perhaps there is little tweaks i could make that would make the world of difference.

(generally i stick to this exact diet mon-friday)
    Breakfast
    Smoothy -
    Scoop of protein 120 calories, 2g fat, 24g protein, 3g carb
    1/2 cup oats 83 calories, 1.8g fat, 2.95g protein, 14g carb
    400ml skim milk 150 calories, 0.7g fat, 15g protein , 20g carb
    1/2 cup blueberries 79 calories, 1g fat, 0.7g protein , 15g carb
    banana - 105 calories, 0.4g fat, 1.3g protein , 27g carb
    (i also add fish oil and chia seed, and take a multi-vitamin)

Snack
    apple 130 calories, 1g protein , 34g carb
    handful of almonds 200 calories, 18g fat, 8g protein, 9g carb

Lunch
    1 chicken breast 270 calories, 6.5g fat, 55g protein
    4 slices multi grain bread 340 calories, 5.6g fat, 17.2 g protein, 56g carb
    various salad 50 calories, 1g fat, 2g protein

1 hour before gym
    A bolognaise and white rice mix (also includes cabbage, 1 cabbage over 10 servings)
    Mince 200 calories, 8.8g fat, 25g protein
    White rice 100 calories, 2g protein 22g carb

post workout
    scoop of protein powder 120 calories, 2g fat, 24g protein 3g carb
    gatorage powder 20g carb

Dinner
    random???? Depends what the parents cook.

So was just wondering if i could do things in a different order, if i could add small things here and there to increase if i need to, even decrease, Thanks to any one that helps really appreciate it.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Few things. Why Gatorade powder? You don't need simple sugars

What do you mean change the order? The only thing that matters re meal timing is performance (personal) and preference of what you rather eat when
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chubmiester has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By changing the order, like instead of having the banana in my shake in the morning throwing it somewhere during the day, because it may have a better effect pre or post workout.. that is purely an example(not based on any fact or logic), and just in case there is subtle things that would work better it would be good to know.. if there are any at all.
    And with the gatorade powder, ive read of afew people adding dextrose to their PWO shake if they are bulking, and a reasonable source is found in something similar to gatorade powder... is this a pointless addition to my shake? are there better options? thanks.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are seriously overthinking this. Just eat the foods you enjoy that fit in your macros when you want them. The end
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chubmiester View Post
    By changing the order, like instead of having the banana in my shake in the morning throwing it somewhere during the day, because it may have a better effect pre or post workout.. that is purely an example(not based on any fact or logic), and just in case there is subtle things that would work better it would be good to know.. if there are any at all.
    And with the gatorade powder, ive read of afew people adding dextrose to their PWO shake if they are bulking, and a reasonable source is found in something similar to gatorade powder... is this a pointless addition to my shake? are there better options? thanks.

It won't make any difference to your physique, but it may affect how well you function. But that's for you to figure out. Some people like to train fasted, others on a small meal, & others on a full stomach.

And yes, the powder in your shake is pointless. Daily intake is BY FAR the most important factor.
    Delirious Mutant.

okey dokey so no more over - thinking and getting rid of the powder, cheers
    Apart from that is that a good amount of calorie intake to expect to put on size while training? is there some sort of formula that shows how much calories i need given my height and weight to either cut/bulk? i havent found anything that i can remember so far in my travels.
    Thanks again.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chubmiester View Post
    okey dokey so no more over - thinking and getting rid of the powder, cheers
    Apart from that is that a good amount of calorie intake to expect to put on size while training? is there some sort of formula that shows how much calories i need given my height and weight to either cut/bulk? i havent found anything that i can remember so far in my travels.
    Thanks again.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981 You'll find all the info you need in there.
    Delirious Mutant.