chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please check my deadlift form: Video. Thanks Much Appreciated

L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    looks fine to me
    "The body achieves what the mind believes."

"Normality is what the weak call living, I call it death."

"Suffer the pain of discipline now or suffer the pain of regret later."

“To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail.”

"A goal without a plan is a wish."