Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FeFit4Life View Post
    apparently he is in his 50s with a gut. wow thats sad bro. if it was my gym i would never allow an overweight trainer to work there no matter his degree or experience. i believe you have to look the part to be a trainer. not sure why he got that pt that is overweight though.. when i lived in florida i loved being a pt. and i always made sure i was in top shape.
    seems like a wise business decision... ****, I wouldnt go to a dentist that had crappy teeth! If you dont look the part, why would I trust you to help me look the part!?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    apparently he is in his 50s with a gut. wow thats sad bro. if it was my gym i would never allow an overweight trainer to work there no matter his degree or experience. i believe you have to look the part to be a trainer. not sure why he got that pt that is overweight though.. when i lived in florida i loved being a pt. and i always made sure i was in top shape.
    Yep, always been one that lives by the belief if you don't live the lifestyle and show it, then why would a person you're training want to take you completely seriously?
    Last edited by ehayes; 09-29-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    L1 Crossfit Certified Trainer
    NPC Bodybuilding Competitor
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep (PM me for free samples/log opportunities!)
    www.aisportsnutrition.com
    20% off TestoPRO: 20PERTPRO
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    B1G1 Green Coffee Bean Extract
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/earl_hayes.htm
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ehayes View Post
    Yep, always been one that lives by the belief if you don't life the lifestyle and show it, then why would a person you're training want to take you completely seriously?
    well said
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep, always been one that lives by the belief if you don't life the lifestyle and show it, then why would a person you're training want to take you completely seriously?
    exactly. ive always made a promise to myself that if i ever got out of shape i would never be a pt or give advice out. i wouldnt trust an overweight guy giving me advice either.

tomorrow I got my nephews for the whole day again. some how his teacher knew and when i went to pick them up after school she asked what i had planned and if i needed help i could give her a call. i asked a few people and they told me to go for it. normally i wouldnt care and i would just jump right in but she is their teacher and i dont want to screw things up. any thoughts?
    Last edited by FeFit4Life; 09-28-2012 at 05:53 PM.

exactly. ive always made a promise to myself that if i ever got out of shape i would never be a pt or give advice out. i wouldnt trust an overweight guy giving me advice either.

tomorrow I got my nephews for the whole day again. some how his teacher knew and when i went to pick them up after school she asked what i had planned and if i needed help i could give her a call. i asked a few people and they told me to go for it. normally i wouldnt care and i would just jump right in but she is their teacher and i dont want to screw things up. any thoughts?
    still love the teacher story
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yep, always been one that lives by the belief if you don't live the lifestyle and show it, then why would a person you're training want to take you completely seriously?
    this!!!

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    high speed workout today and the longest one as well.

2 supersets
    alt lunge 15r
    stand overhead press 10r
    db squats 15r
    1arm db row 10 rp
    alt reverse lunge 15r
    sumo squat 15r
    using same weights for exercises n going up on the 2nd set. 2 min rest

3 supersets
    stand overhead press 8r
    alt lunges 8r
    db step ups 6r
    db chest press 6r
    sumo squats 12r
    2 min rest. same weight but going up every set.

1 superset, 15sec rest between exercise
    right leg split squats 20r
    right leg step ups 15r
    left leg split squats 20r
    left leg set ups 15r
    1 min rest. same weight.

super set
    stiff leg deadlift 10r
    stationary lunge 10r. 30sec rest

super set
    stiff leg deadlift 8r
    stationary lunge 8r. more
    weight than the first set. 60sec rest

abs in the end i wanted to try something i been wanting to do for a while which was this

didnt do the warmup cuz i was more than warm after my workout. had to improvise on some exercises
    i did bench jumps instead of box cuz my legs were like jello but i pushed my ass just as hard.
    i skipped arc wheel.
    ab wheel circuit i had to use a paper plate under my toes to be able to do them by slide across the floor.
    gotta say that the rotary leg raises were my favorite. i could fell all of my abs being worked. im sticking that exercise into my workouts from now on.

Had 2 pieces of chicken breast with a baked potato and some broccoli after. feeling like a monster.

anyone going to watch the O tonight?

high speed workout today and the longest one as well.

2 supersets
    alt lunge 15r
    stand overhead press 10r
    db squats 15r
    1arm db row 10 rp
    alt reverse lunge 15r
    sumo squat 15r
    using same weights for exercises n going up on the 2nd set. 2 min rest

3 supersets
    stand overhead press 8r
    alt lunges 8r
    db step ups 6r
    db chest press 6r
    sumo squats 12r
    2 min rest. same weight but going up every set.

1 superset, 15sec rest between exercise
    right leg split squats 20r
    right leg step ups 15r
    left leg split squats 20r
    left leg set ups 15r
    1 min rest. same weight.

super set
    stiff leg deadlift 10r
    stationary lunge 10r. 30sec rest

super set
    stiff leg deadlift 8r
    stationary lunge 8r. more
    weight than the first set. 60sec rest

abs in the end i wanted to try something i been wanting to do for a while which was this

didnt do the warmup cuz i was more than warm after my workout. had to improvise on some exercises
    i did bench jumps instead of box cuz my legs were like jello but i pushed my ass just as hard.
    i skipped arc wheel.
    ab wheel circuit i had to use a paper plate under my toes to be able to do them by slide across the floor.
    gotta say that the rotary leg raises were my favorite. i could fell all of my abs being worked. im sticking that exercise into my workouts from now on.

Had 2 pieces of chicken breast with a baked potato and some broccoli after. feeling like a monster.

anyone going to watch the O tonight?
    watching it right now brother! I'm rooting for Kai
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

man had dreams about this girl i liked 2 years ago. she was dating someone at the time but i knew she liked me by the way she talked and acted around me. texted me all day. than i went and did the stupidest thing ever. on her bday i posted on ******** page, bday sex bday sex which was a lyric to a rap song at the time. got a message from her saying "are u fukin stupid? my parents, my family, my boyfriend all read what u posted." she never talked to me again after that.
    i like that 3z is helping me sleep but im starting the hate the dreams.. first i win the lottery and now remembering this girl. give me some nightmares! like can't squat 160lbs or something! haha

Ricao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how better than zma u guys think this 3z is? i've taken 2 zma (different companies) for sleep improvement but didnt see that much result, still waking up1~2 times a night 1 for bathroom other cause of my neighbor's dog

man had dreams about this girl i liked 2 years ago. she was dating someone at the time but i knew she liked me by the way she talked and acted around me. texted me all day. than i went and did the stupidest thing ever. on her bday i posted on ******** page, bday sex bday sex which was a lyric to a rap song at the time. got a message from her saying "are u fukin stupid? my parents, my family, my boyfriend all read what u posted." she never talked to me again after that.
    i like that 3z is helping me sleep but im starting the hate the dreams.. first i win the lottery and now remembering this girl. give me some nightmares! like can't squat 160lbs or something! haha
    crazy what our heads come up with
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by Ricao View Post
    how better than zma u guys think this 3z is? i've taken 2 zma (different companies) for sleep improvement but didnt see that much result, still waking up1~2 times a night 1 for bathroom other cause of my neighbor's dog
    zma never really worked for me... 3z does for sure
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by Ricao View Post
    3z is working much better for me than other zma supplements i've tried in the past. i used to wake up during the night everytime i turned in bed and like you i would wake up with my neighbors dog and my pit when he would take off running towards the kitchen. but that doesnt happen anymore. i only wake up sometimes at 5am with a hard on to pee haha. but as soon as i climb back into bed i pass out.

Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    crazy what our heads come up with
    u have no idea bro. i got a crazy imagination. numerous friends have told me before to start writing them down that i might be the next harry potter or lord of the rings writer hahaha.

3z is working much better for me than other zma supplements i've tried in the past. i used to wake up during the night everytime i turned in bed and like you i would wake up with my neighbors dog and my pit when he would take off running towards the kitchen. but that doesnt happen anymore. i only wake up sometimes at 5am with a hard on to pee haha. but as soon as i climb back into bed i pass out.

u have no idea bro. i got a crazy imagination. numerous friends have told me before to start writing them down that i might be the next harry potter or lord of the rings writer hahaha.
    If you become the next harry potter or lord of the rings writer, for 20% of your earnings, I'll keep you STOCKED with 3Z and HGH Pro HAHAHA
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you notice on 3z?

how about compared to not taking anything?

I seem to notice a very mild sedated feeling, and I mean minimal.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post

we know he gets jacked up dreams lol
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post

we know he gets jacked up dreams lol
    Other than some cool dreams and dreams I rather not have? haha my eyes get really heavy after 30 or more minutes. i know i should but if im still doing something online or watching a movie i fight it to finish it. but now that i know this works im not fighting anymore, when they start getting having im turning everything off and passing out.
    i also wake up the next day not so groggy.

Other than some cool dreams and dreams I rather not have? haha my eyes get really heavy after 30 or more minutes. i know i should but if im still doing something online or watching a movie i fight it to finish it. but now that i know this works im not fighting anymore, when they start getting having im turning everything off and passing out.
    i have to make myself give in and go to sleep... otherwise Im up all night. I'm a night person... hate the mornings
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I felt the same things when I took my sample! Eyes felt really heavy. It was like eyes lids coming down and forcing you to go to sleep.
    Sounds like you are true believer of this 3z. Curious to see your final review. I might pick a bottle up for myself, I have problem falling asleep too.
    Oh and man your workouts are insane! Did you put them together yourself or you get them somewhere? How do you do them at a gym when you gotta do same weight exercises and you got a bench along? Don't people get mad and complain?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

i have to make myself give in and go to sleep... otherwise Im up all night. I'm a night person... hate the mornings
    same here, night person. but i gotta be up for my workout, take nephews to school than go to work.

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    I felt the same things when I took my sample! Eyes felt really heavy. It was like eyes lids coming down and forcing you to go to sleep.
    Sounds like you are true believer of this 3z. Curious to see your final review. I might pick a bottle up for myself, I have problem falling asleep too.
    Oh and man your workouts are insane! Did you put them together yourself or you get them somewhere? How do you do them at a gym when you gotta do same weight exercises and you got a bench along? Don't people get mad and complain?
    yah bro so far so good with 3z. im a believer so far.
    I took this routine online and did a few twitches of my own to challenge myself and fit my needs. im at the gym bright and early. everyone is either still asleep or going to work. i even help waking up some of the people that work there by dropping the dumbbells when im done haha.

same here, night person. but i gotta be up for my workout, take nephews to school than go to work.

yah bro so far so good with 3z. im a believer so far.
    I took this routine online and did a few twitches of my own to challenge myself and fit my needs. im at the gym bright and early. everyone is either still asleep or going to work. i even help waking up some of the people that work there by dropping the dumbbells when im done haha.
    I think you need to edit this to say:

UP early for workout, take nephews to school, and make sure you had enough beauty sleep for when you see their teacher HA
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I think you need to edit this to say:

UP early for workout, take nephews to school, and make sure you had enough beauty sleep for when you see their teacher HA
    haha true. i have taken them to school once with one of those baggy pajama pants and a regular shirt. even than she complimented me. next time that is a lil hot im go with a tank top on just to see her reaction.

haha true. i have taken them to school once with one of those baggy pajama pants and a regular shirt. even than she complimented me. next time that is a lil hot im go with a tank top on just to see her reaction.
    ]

awesome
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ]

awesome
    lol short shorts and tank tops

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    lol short shorts and tank tops
    I always look fowrad to this log for an upate on the weird ass dreams and the crazy girls hitting on you... teachers...waitresses LOVE IT
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I always look fowrad to this log for an upate on the weird ass dreams and the crazy girls hitting on you... teachers...waitresses LOVE IT
    haha i actually got to talk to the other teacher i had my eyes on when i went to pick up my nephews in school. she is so short and small. she reminds of me that actress from game of thrones.. the one with long bleach blonde hair but her hair a brown. god so f'ing sexy. either she is super shy or she was intimidated by me when i can came behind her and said hey. she looked back and at me and acted surprised when she saw me and said hello. dunno y but i was turned on just by that haha.

haha i actually got to talk to the other teacher i had my eyes on when i went to pick up my nephews in school. she is so short and small. she reminds of me that actress from game of thrones.. the one with long bleach blonde hair but her hair a brown. god so f'ing sexy. either she is super shy or she was intimidated by me when i can came behind her and said hey. she looked back and at me and acted surprised when she saw me and said hello. dunno y but i was turned on just by that haha.
    go get her tiger
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

go get her tiger
    too bad school is closed during summer when im shredded...

too bad school is closed during summer when im shredded...
    tell your nephews to start failing so they have to take summer school LMAO
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

tell your nephews to start failing so they have to take summer school LMAO
    hahahaha if my sister hears me saying that to them she would kill me. eyes are heavy now. hoping for some good dreams with that sexy sexy teacher tonight.
    gnight to u jigga man.