Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100) 2swole2walk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mistrvi View Post
    20k replica?
    that's a mclaren look at seat position

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by articuno View Post
    the GTR is not a mire's car

bishes do not mire nissan

bishes mire ferrari and lamborghini

get the audi gallardo

arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gallardo???? groce.... not even once

F430 or nothing

and GTR's are for people that don't know how to drive. If you don't know how to drive get a GTR *******
    Shaking Manuel Crew

YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by articuno View Post
    the GTR is not a mire's car

bishes do not mire nissan

bishes mire ferrari and lamborghini
    I love driving. I also failed high school and people made fun of me that I will be poor and fail in my life, I also want to make them jelly as fuk and prove they were wrong. Won't really pick up any girls, don't have time for that

timmz16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say gtr cuz... Well it's a gtr. They 2013s are sick. Also what's gonna cost more for repairs? And buy new, you don't want to buy someone else's problems that you don't know about.

Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trinzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are actually serious, I'd wait a little bit for the refreshed R35 - should come with a larger bump in power and more standard equipment for the same price if the Yen doesn't get stronger.

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by YearToPostRatio View Post
    I love driving. I also failed high school and people made fun of me that I will be poor and fail in my life, I also want to make them jelly as fuk and prove they were wrong. Won't really pick up any girls, don't have time for that
    if you want make both sexes jelly dont get the GTR

GTR is only digged by guys mostly

arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arekieh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And so you want a GTR. strong non drivers car. Strong computer controlling everything, also its a nissan.... doesn't have the same hnnggg factor as an F430 or gallardo.

And lettuce be reality gallardo's are for people that can't afford real lambos. F430 or nothing in that price range imo
    Shaking Manuel Crew

jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328ic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    aesthetics all the way, go with the F430, bishes will be mirin more than if you were driving the lambo

YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YearToPostRatio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Trinzler View Post
    If you are actually serious, I'd wait a little bit for the refreshed R35 - should come with a larger bump in power and more standard equipment for the same price if the Yen doesn't get stronger.
    They pretty much refresh the GTR every year, the 2013 model has everything I need. 0-62 mph in 2.7 seconds

Originally Posted by arekieh View Post
    And so you want a GTR. strong non drivers car. Strong computer controlling everything, also its a nissan.... doesn't have the same hnnggg factor as an F430 or gallardo.

And lettuce be reality gallardo's are for people that can't afford real lambos. F430 or nothing in that price range imo
    you can say f430 is for people who cant afford ferrari italia

useless argument imo no offense

both of them are high end cars

OP are you taking a loan to buy one of these cars?

Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    you can say f430 is for people who cant afford ferrari italia

useless argument imo no offense

both of them are high end cars
    Strong being a ****ing idiot.

F430 would be for people that cant afford a 599 GTB, 458 REPLACED the F430, its not a higher end model of the same line

If you don't know what you are talking about stfu

Also F430 is still a purebred ferrari, gallardo's don't even have scissor doors and they are V10's, strong *******ry right there.

no V12 no lambo, no scissor doors no lambo, no bat**** insanity no lambo.
    Shaking Manuel Crew

Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steliosand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'd get the GTR brah

Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    OP are you taking a loan to buy one of these cars?
    No, loaning a car is pretty stupid

No, loaning a car is pretty stupid
    you realize that 0-60 in 2.7 is with LC right? And you're allowed to do it like twice before you void your warranty. And if you do do it and void your warranty there is a 99.999999% chance you will need a new tranny. Good luck with your 0-60 in 2.7s goals of forever

w/o LC its like 3.8s....
    Shaking Manuel Crew

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Because modern lambos and ferraris take immense amounts of skill to drive right? lmao

Squatting in the piperack BDfreak05's Avatar
    BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000) BDfreak05 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How much do these cars cost?
    How much is the insurance?
    "I can be your gardener, you can be my hoe!!"

"Self confidence is like orgasms. Everyone wants it and a lot fake it. "

"Sometimes life's not fair, and you have to start a little farther behind the starting line."

you realize that 0-60 in 2.7 is with LC right? And you're allowed to do it like twice before you void your warranty. And if you do do it and void your warranty there is a 99.999999% chance you will need a new tranny. Good luck with your 0-60 in 2.7s goals of forever

w/o LC its like 3.8s....
    With never models you are able to LC at 4k RPM without warranty void

Originally Posted by BDfreak05 View Post
    How much do these cars cost?
    How much is the insurance?
    2013 GTR is 110ish IIRC

08 F430 and 08 Gallardo 120-140ish
    Shaking Manuel Crew

Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ithinkshewas18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally I think the current gen gallardo is one of the most beautiful cars ever made. Would def go for that. Looks a lot cooler in real life than in pics too

With never models you are able to LC at 4k RPM without warranty void
    Again, what I said still applies, good luck with your 0-60 in 2.7s goals of 2012.

Good luck with "driving" by hitting a button on a computer then mashing your foot down.

Good luck with your never turning off VDC goals of forever....

GTR's piss me the **** off, amazing feat of engineering but garbage cars imo. Any dumb bimbo can get in and drive it. No stick no car
    Shaking Manuel Crew

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lamborghini.

Sell it, and then buy either a ZR1 Corvette or a 911 Turbo.

I don't care if it's a tad slower, but give me a 6 speed manual over a computer controlled automatic any day of the week.
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iAmKingDuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    Lamborghini.

Sell it, and then buy either a ZR1 Corvette or a 911 Turbo.
    ....Retard. Would you really fork out 110k for a ZR1 rather than a Ferrari? Its still a Corvette, most people won't know the differences.

Originally Posted by jamesmuscle View Post
    lamborghini.

Sell it, and then buy either a zr1 corvette or a 911 turbo.
    why?

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

w/o LC its like 3.8s....
    fuk a warranty from nissan.

switzer performance will actually warranty any car, with the purchase of one of their packages, as long as it has warranty from the dealership.

a brand new one is what, 2 years? that will be covered by switzer, and they give you a completely built drivetrain, that does not change the way you will daily drive a GTR.

it's a practical 1000whp
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lulzthax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SENCE I am a nice guy im going to assume this isnt a roll bread, gtr is a car for YOU, no bish will be mirin unless she an asian in the know, the gallardo is dope as fuh and more practical than a f430, 430 is like comparing it to the murci though, Id go gallardo
    Finance Brah

Watch Cost More Than Your Car Crew

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iAmKingDuy View Post
    ....Retard
    How so?
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rale is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iamkingduy View Post
    buy a used maserati and save money....

hahahahahahahahahahahah.
    *Intermittent Fapping Crew*
    *Misc Animal Shirt Crew*

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2swole2walk View Post
    wtf am I looking at here. srs.
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.