ItsJoeyBro has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mass gaining project

Hey guys
    I've made it a personal challenge of mine to gain some serious amounts of muscle, so I can really impress this girl, I've given myself one month, I've already been training for a while and I don't take any supplements I'll like to keep it that way too. What's the best way I can gain mass? Should I continue with my split training? Any advice you can offer (to achieve gains) will be appreciated.

NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sticky.

Eat enough, sleep enough, lift heavy.

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a month isnt that long of a time tbh.

but eat big, rest a lot, and work your ass off in the gym

^^^
    damn an '09 posting and only has 22 posts. what have you been doing all this time?

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NQuaday View Post
    Sticky.

Eat enough, sleep enough, lift heavy.
    this

*edit, not necessarily lift heavy. focus on lighter weights and go for 6-8 reps range.

LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10) LowHP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know you said no supplements, but if you start on creatine now you'll gain a good half inch or so on your arms (sorry for instantly assuming you're a curl bro but...well, yeah) consisting of both LBM and water weight. Just saying, it's probably the quickest way to look bigger in a month; because in a month, you're not likely to make any change noticeable to anyone but yourself.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    you arent going to make any noticeable changes in a month, and why do you refuse to take any supplements? you say it like they are a bad thing or something

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    you arent going to make any noticeable changes in a month, and why do you refuse to take any supplements? you say it like they are a bad thing or something
    The problem is that supplements really confuse me when it comes to choosing which one you need, plus they aren't that cheap.

Originally Posted by LowHP View Post
    I know you said no supplements, but if you start on creatine now you'll gain a good half inch or so on your arms (sorry for instantly assuming you're a curl bro but...well, yeah) consisting of both LBM and water weight. Just saying, it's probably the quickest way to look bigger in a month; because in a month, you're not likely to make any change noticeable to anyone but yourself.

Isn't creatine the thing that messes with your liver?

yodawg321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by whopperJr View Post
    this

*edit, not necessarily lift heavy. focus on lighter weights and go for 6-8 reps range.
    You mean lighter weights and 10-15 reps? And if he wants to bulk up he will want heavy weights low reps

KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinXC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ItsJoeyBro View Post
    Isn't creatine the thing that messes with your liver?
    drink a lot of water. creatine doesn't mess with anything.
    creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap.

Thanks everyone for the advice, it has helped me heaps, I appreciate it