Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lokyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Biggest motivation?

What is your biggest motivation to train?

LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeMaestro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mirror
    Melbourne Misc Crew
    *Snorts Creatine Crew*

BIG 3:
    Bench: 255x2
    Squat: 286x3
    dead lift: 440x1

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Myself
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackswwagar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At the time of joining the gym I was not serious about my physique but as far as I kept continue this rputine, it gives me dramatic change in my body. I was never sure that in few I could have a good physique but it actually happens and from there onwards I took it as a challenge. Now I have perfect ratio body and trying to improving it more and more. My favorite bodybuilder is Arnold, who had a great physique at very small age.