Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I would never hit a woman, but I'll shake the chit out of one" - Chris Rock

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    many women have better stats than the average miscer.
    Between whales and big boned 5'11'' 200 lbs bishes who think they are in godmode because they have a vagina, I'm afraid some of us would get our ass kicked.

inb4 my stats, I know. But it's not my fault these days women are 200+ lbs.
    3k+

Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3.14159265358979 - Pi
    1.61803398874989 - Golden Ratio
    2.71828182845904 - Euler's Number

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    many women have better stats than the average miscer.
    Between whales and big boned 5'11'' 200 lbs bishes who think they are in godmode because they have a vagina, I'm afraid some of us would get our ass kicked.

inb4 my stats, I know. But it's not my fault these days women are 200+ lbs.
    dis man speaks troof.

inb4 poohbear gets knocked out by Jane Lynch Size bish with 42" hips

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lakmir0 View Post
    another WK *******. u arent even a man brah. ur a puzzy whipped *******
    Only a pussy hits a person who isn't hurting them.

That's why women hit men who aren't hitting them first.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Zanetics View Post
    Little kids don't know better. Grown women that have no respect for men are a different story. The key issue is not whether your hurt or not, its a lack of respect.
    Kids do know better unless they're tiny.

You do not teach respect by knocking teeth out or smashing someone's nose bones.

Have you ever been in a real fight and hurt someone for real?

Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Kids do know better unless they're tiny.

You do not teach respect by knocking teeth out or smashing someone's nose bones.

Have you ever been in a real fight and hurt someone for real?
    Kids are not mature. Thread is not about teaching respect, its about not giving respect to women who don't deserve it and yes, i have been in a few fist fights. I'm afraid we simply dont see eye to eye, probobly going to stop this chain at this post.

noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TheAdlerian if you think that only because she's a woman she can't do serious damage you have another thing coming.

She slaps you and she has one of those fuking protuding and sharp rings that lacerates your retina, goodbye sweet eye. Same with the fingernails.
    She kicks you with pointed shoes and she takes you by surprise and she smashes your balls, or fracture your shin. She kicks you behind your back and she can break your tailbone (will be painful for YEARS, it's extremely hard to heal).

Female or not, a bish is an ADULT. Thus she is always able to deliver serious damage in a no-rule fight especially if she hits first and takes you by surprise (like most women do). You're taking like a woman was totally unable to hurt you, but this is not the case.
    3k+

Kids are not mature. Thread is not about teaching respect, its about not giving respect to women who don't deserve it and yes, i have been in a few fist fights. I'm afraid we simply dont see eye to eye, probobly going to stop this chain at this post.
    So a woman smacking a guy who outweighs her by fifty or a hundred pounds, is mature?

No, she's out of emotional control and not using reason, which is immature.

A true man is mature, in control, and thinking about how to shape the lives of the woman and children he knows.

TheAdlerian if you think that only because she's a woman she can't do serious damage you have another thing coming.

She slaps you and she has one of those fuking protuding and sharp rings that lacerates your retina, goodbye sweet eye. Same with the fingernails.
    She kicks you with pointed shoes and she takes you by surprise and she smashes your balls, or fracture your shin. She kicks you behind your back and she can break your tailbone (will be painful for YEARS, it's extremely hard to heal).

Female or not, a bish is an ADULT. Thus she is always able to deliver serious damage in a no-rule fight especially if she hits first and takes you by surprise (like most women do). You're taking like a woman was totally unable to hurt you, but this is not the case.
    As I've mentioned, I've been hit by many women and since they don't know how to fight, they telegraph their blows, thus a real punch has never been landed on me. One time a woman tried to knee me in the testicles, I blocked with my knee, she tried to punch me with a right, I blocked that, and gently pushed her away.

That's how a man handles things and teaches respect. You cannot possibly hurt me and I can move you around like a little child if I wish, so why not calm down and act like a woman?

That shows her you're a rock and it's senseless to fight a rock.

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only a pussy hits a person who isn't hurting them.

That's why women hit men who aren't hitting them first.

Know one has the right to hit you aggressively. Male or Female.

Backhand of peace will be delivered.

Women dont do it out of emotion, they do it out of no fear because they think they dont have to follow any rules of respect.

Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Zanetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So a woman smacking a guy who outweighs her by fifty or a hundred pounds, is mature?

No, she's out of emotional control and not using reason, which is immature.

A true man is mature, in control, and thinking about how to shape the lives of the woman and children he knows.
    Now define a true woman and ask yourself is she would hit a man out of spite.

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, but what if your punches didn't really hurt me but I decided to punch all your teeth out anyway?

I've been hit by girls countless times and it never hurt badly enough for me to justify cracking them in the head. The same goes for little kids, I'm not going to belt a little kid for hitting me.
    what if a weak skinny guy slapped you in a public place for some stupid reason? would you not hit back if it didnt hurt you? *******.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women are too weak to take hits by me.

And I had a thread back in March about an incident where I had to rear naked choke my brother's baby's mother because she hit my mom numerous times and wouldn't chill the hell out.

Originally Posted by Gameover89 View Post
    Know one has the right to hit you aggressively. Male or Female.

Backhand of peace will be delivered.

Women dont do it out of emotion, they do it out of no fear because they think they dont have to follow any rules of respect.
    Again, the punishment must fit the crime.

A hit from a woman would feel like a poke from my index finger, and so that would be as much as I could justify. I am so strong and solid that if I backhanded a guy, let alone a delicate woman, I'd smash their face. I cannot imagine the woman who could hit me hard enough to justify even a low velocity backhand.

theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theericjohnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    girl attacks you
    push her away
    fight white knight legion, 20 strong

Originally Posted by BloodFireDeath View Post
    what if a weak skinny guy slapped you in a public place for some stupid reason? would you not hit back if it didnt hurt you? *******.
    We aren't talking about men, but I would likely laugh in his face and push him away.

Seriously, it sounds like none of you were ever in a fight where you f@cked someone up, and say, made them cry and bleed.

It doesn't feel good, trust me/

Now define a true woman and ask yourself is she would hit a man out of spite.
    No, she wouldn't be a woman, she'd be immature, which is not in your definition of who you should hit.

You have to admit it, you're just fantasizing in this thread, which is not mature.

As I've mentioned, I've been hit by many women and since they don't know how to fight, they telegraph their blows, thus a real punch has never been landed on me. One time a woman tried to knee me in the testicles, I blocked with my knee, she tried to punch me with a right, I blocked that, and gently pushed her away.

That's how a man handles things and teaches respect. You cannot possibly hurt me and I can move you around like a little child if I wish, so why not calm down and act like a woman?

That shows her you're a rock and it's senseless to fight a rock.

White Knight. King of White Knights of all the internet.

You keep considering a woman like a little puppy that is barking. It doesn't even faze you that she wanted to hurt you.

I mean I understand if you're having an argument and a woman slaps you with no animosity, just out of frustration, in the right context. But you've been under an all out assault by somebody that really wanted to seriously injure you.

What if next time she pulls up a mace or a knife? Maybe then you'll have to review your "women are harmless little puppies" policy.
    3k+

Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500) Babba is not very helpful. (-500)
    have hip tossed women into the pavement and rear naked choked on multpiple occasions.

Never punched though, I don't want to permanently disfigure their face.

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We aren't talking about men, but I would likely laugh in his face and push him away.

Seriously, it sounds like none of you were ever in a fight where you f@cked someone up, and say, made them cry and bleed.

It doesn't feel good, trust me/
    thats the point. there shouldnt be double standards.

hitting them back is not even meant to do major physical damage. but its a gesture.like with children. grown men realise that they will get beaten if its their fault. children can be taught the same thing. but women these days have another notion. that there are no consequences to bad behavior.

NoRicest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoRicest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you spread ya loose saggy hole to everyone and his dickin dog and leave ya dieseased filthy juices in all the parks and bushes around! Even animals walk past and they catch it and they die days after!! Hahahaha!
    Sloppy hole loose saggy whore has the aids and ****s her dad for free drugs!!! Ewwwwww!!
    Lmfao! As much as ya try put ppl down ya still the scum of the universe typical dawg, needs ta stop squirming up ppls ass's like the maggot she is!! When she gave my dress back it had cum and blood and **** stains! Controll ya bladder ya dirty mongrel! Oh forgot ya can't whatta pig! Choke on ya vomit ya mutty scragg!
    Lol! Next surgery ya get should be on ya brain! Ya can change you apperance with surgery but ya still the ****ed **** the fell outta a fake whores fat demented ass!!

wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BELL ST MACCAS/FITNESS, PUMPIN HEAVY WEIGHTS, BEING RIPPED AS FUĆK CUZ, VL TWIN TURBOS AND DRAGGING AZN RICE BURNERS, SMASHING HOT CHIXXX, TFU, FESTIVALS, TOPS OFF, ROOTING YA SISTER, AXE KICKING ĆUNTZ, FIST PUMPING SATELLITES OUTTA THE SKY WIV DA BOYZ, BASHING THEM EMO FÄGS, SHELVING PINGAS, MUMS COOKING

Loading Muzz...
    ████████████████ 100%

mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman
    Best way to phuck her up is to literaly kick her ass.And kick hard,will damage her lower back and is sore as ****.Doesnt leave marks either so no evidence unless she wants to pull her pants down and flash her ass for the cops.So win win.

I can confirm.I was kicker

mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman
    Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    have hip tossed women into the pavement and rear naked choked on multpiple occasions.

Never punched though, I don't want to permanently disfigure their face.
    Aware me on rear naked choke.I need to know these things.

Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    White Knight. King of White Knights of all the internet.

You keep considering a woman like a little puppy that is barking. It doesn't even faze you that she wanted to hurt you.

I mean I understand if you're having an argument and a woman slaps you with no animosity, just out of frustration, in the right context. But you've been under an all out assault by somebody that really wanted to seriously injure you.

What if next time she pulls up a mace or a knife? Maybe then you'll have to review your "women are harmless little puppies" policy.
    lmfao. sounds so desperate 'WELL BRO WHAT IF SHE FUKN DRIVES A TRUCK INTO U MAN'

people will do fuked up ****, doesnt mean you go around beating up women, thats not gonna change anything, what you think she wont bring out the mace or knife because u kicked her down once? logic, not even once.

you use the Falcon:

3k+

CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000) CarlDC is just really nice. (+1000)
    If shes literally trying to kill me, then yeah.
    | Always Pick 4 Crew |

" The task ahead of you is never greater than the power behind you."
    ''Limitations are for those who have them, Excuses are for those who need them.''

RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mischman View Post
    Aware me on rear naked choke.I need to know these things.

Notsureifsrs, but if srs, there are many tutorials on youtube.
    Only need <10 seconds with a good hold till they're out.
    ☼♫►♀▓ TRIPPIN BALLZ CREW ▓♀►♫☼
    *Survived Ibiza Crew*
    ★★★ Not afraid of 138 crew ★★★
    Trance \ ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°) / Crew

TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500) TinyManlet is not very helpful. (-500)
    Again, the punishment must fit the crime.

A hit from a woman would feel like a poke from my index finger, and so that would be as much as I could justify. I am so strong and solid that if I backhanded a guy, let alone a delicate woman, I'd smash their face. I cannot imagine the woman who could hit me hard enough to justify even a low velocity backhand.
    wow bro u sound really tough u shud go into boxing sounds like ud rival mike tyson, breaking skulls with just a backhand wow so tough i wouldnt go near u mr tough guy