Asasiyun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Moving Out - Need Diet Plan

Hi, I always had difficulty with my diet as I lived off some pretty unhealthy home cooking and my mom saw being me being fat as a sign of being "well fed" *sigh.* Anyway, I'm now moving out into University Halls and am able to purchase whatever I want for meals. My aim is to lose weight and then concentrate on getting muscular. I tried getting muscular without fixing my diet at 16 and just became a bulky fatty. So I need tips on what to eat. I really don't have a clue what I should be eating. I'd really appreciate any advice you can give. I also run 4 miles every day.

Height: 5 ft 10 inches
    Weight: 15.10 Stones (95 KG)

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should be eating the foods you enjoy.

Thusly, your diet plan will look something like this:

Meal 1: Food you enjoy in the portions that provide for adequate macronutrients while ensuring adequate micronutrients, satiety and energy.
    Meal 2 (optional): Food you enjoy in the portions that provide for adequate macronutrients while ensuring adequate micronutrients, satiety and energy.
    Meal 3 (optional): Food you enjoy in the portions that provide for adequate macronutrients while ensuring adequate micronutrients, satiety and energy.
    Meal 4 (optional): Food you enjoy in the portions that provide for adequate macronutrients while ensuring adequate micronutrients, satiety and energy.
    etc, etc.
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    read them stickies will help make sense of ^