Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whasmaname has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    At least you knew when to walk away, good for you OP. Keep at it.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FWTG View Post
    I didnt follow her I parked a ways up and walked past her in the opposite direction and said hi as we crossed paths.
    I rarely see attractive girls where opportunity is there. Even just creeping around town I only see usually max 10 chicks (usually less) I want to hit on and only have opportunity with like 3-4 unless I pull **** like parking and approaching. Im unfortunatly not in to ugly chicks. Wish I was but im not. Most days il be lucky to see 3-4 attractive women who are not holding hands with boyfriends ect.

Ive been trying to just let it happen "naturally" forever and it usually doesnt work very well. I had ocasional random 5/10 give me a number without me saying a word or grab my junk at the bar ect but to get quality girls it seems like its all about having balls and approacing a ****load of women relentlessly. Unless your rich and famous.
    i've met plenty of hot girls through mutual friends, bbqs, pool parties, class, ********, and met my current chick on instagram (lol).

i've never randomly approached a girl in my life, unless i absolutely had a good reason to and didn't come off like a creep at all. meaning i felt 0 nerves because i didn't approach her with the intent of hitting on her. this is what i mean by let it happen naturally. it seems like you force it. i hear so much how girls get annoyed by the creep that approached them and hit on them. the only girls that are responsive to this are massive sluts and desperate girls IMO. however, it is a numbers game and you will eventually obtain a responsive one.

RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiley99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol. No I made sure of that. A little creepy sure but **** it. I see something I want to approach im going to start ****ing doing it instead of letting life pass me by.
    Good chit dude, that's a great outlook to have. I wouldn't make that approach though... Ain't got balls for cold approach.

Originally Posted by Fiz-iks View Post
    When they say they have a boyfriend ask, "How many boyfriends does a cute girl like you have? 3-4?"
    I love this, gonna use it next time. Just for fun.

Originally Posted by TBU720 View Post
    If you wanna increase your chances you should work on slowing it down a little bit. If you just come in and make BS conversation and ask for her number, shes going to be left with the impression that you're basically just interested in her for sex

You need to find out a couple things about her. Shes still going to know that you approached her based on physical attraction, but if you find out some information about her and react to it appropriately, you should be able to leave her with the impression that you only decided to ask her for her contact info because you've gathered enough info in a couple minutes to determine that she might be a cool person.
    Yeah, this is a good point. Def listen to this. I'd always do this unless you know you will probably not run into her again.

Originally Posted by latetext View Post
    her: i have a boyfriend
    latetext: i have a fish
    her: what?
    latetext: oh i thought we changed the topic to things that didn't matter. anyways what's your phone number again? [insert cheeky smile]
    her: hahaha! it's xxx-xxxx
    Idgf if it doesn't work, this looks hilarious, and I want to see the expression on her face. I don't actually have a fish, so that may be awk.

Anyway, you are doing great man, a "social retard" with the balls for cold approach? At least you are trying haha. I wouldn't worry about numbers (0/3) you build experience with each one, and that's invaluable. The only improvement I can add would be to slow down when asking for the number, and always complement them before you do so."You seem pretty cool, let's meet up again sometime soon?" I never directly ask for their number though, odd, cuz I always get it haha.

Last thing, if a girl says she's engaged, just talk to her a bit more, don't bounce. Honestly, I feel rude as chit when I just leave.

WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tony_S View Post
    i've met plenty of hot girls through mutual friends, bbqs, pool parties, class, ********, and met my current chick on instagram (lol).

i've never randomly approached a girl in my life, unless i absolutely had a good reason to and didn't come off like a creep at all. meaning i felt 0 nerves because i didn't approach her with the intent of hitting on her. this is what i mean by let it happen naturally. it seems like you force it. i hear so much how girls get annoyed by the creep that approached them and hit on them. the only girls that are responsive to this are massive sluts and desperate girls IMO. however, it is a numbers game and you will eventually obtain a responsive one.
    There is always an absolutely good reason to "randomly" approach. Stop being a white knight to women you'll never meet.

Registered User H8Masculinity06's Avatar
    H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100)
    women don't need jack**** for confidence, or social-skills, conversation-skills, and they can still get a boyfriend

WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    women don't need jack**** for confidence, or social-skills, conversation-skills, and they can still get a boyfriend
    Why don't you just get a sex change?

Registered User H8Masculinity06's Avatar
    H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WIJG View Post
    Why don't you just get a sex change?
    because people who do never truly literally become the oppossite sex

Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    because people who do never truly literally become the oppossite sex
    But you're not "truly literally" your current sex, anyhow.

You'll get all the advantages you perceive females get. You hate masculinity. Just become a lesbian and problem solved.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IDK OP the only thing I'd say maybe compliment them especially before asking for numbers and when leaving.

Doesn't hurt, helps your odds and get you comfortable with complimenting women.

I too am in the same boat as you although I have the luxury of working with tons of hot women so getting lots of practice

fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) fapbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong annoying 32 year old creep harassing these poor girls

oh and these girls didn't have BF's.
    Dood, who cares. He's not causing any harm and he's trying to better himself. Don't be so judgmental.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe let it happen a little more naturally instead of forcing it by parking your car and following women who are going to the gym.
    Dude thing is even sometimes if chicks act like all defensive, most are OK with an approach being forced especially so long as you're not awkward or she's not in a rush/bad mood etc.

They'd rather you make an excuse to talk to them than not talk to them at all.

Now as opposed to even forcing anything though, you're best off just talking to them straight away.

I've noticed chicks seem to almost feel snubbed if you don't talk/say hi to them right away, even (maybe especially) girls that know you.

Now I have to clarify though, I'm also talking about girls who you're interested in, and who show interest in you.

What that means is at least some good eye contact, not like accidental eye contact, eye contact for a second or two, or also recurring eye contact, or if she makes it a point to sit by you, stand by you, walk by you etc. is also a good sign, those are minimum of what you should need to go approach.

Chicks generally don't dig guys who "let it happen naturally", they want a guy who takes it into his own hands, and probably more than that they love having their ego stroked.

Now at a bar or club I'd probably at least try to make your approaching look/seem more natural because if a chick sees you just going from girl to girl, despite all alpha nonsense talk, most of them will not be digging that.

So I'd say in any instance just try not to make any approach seem mechanical.

I don't think any man should be afraid of stroking women's egos so long as you make sure you don't do it so often to the point it becomes expected/cheapened/common to that specific chick, also if she's fishing for a compliment give it to her.
    Last edited by SpiderSense; 08-19-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Tony S man stop hating from the sidelines bro.

Even if OP is annoying/creepy, he's working on it and guaranteed he'll get better and better at it.

Stop being so worried about what other people think and go get yours.

Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    Tony S man stop hating from the sidelines bro.

Even if OP is annoying/creepy, he's working on it and guaranteed he'll get better and better at it.

Stop being so worried about what other people think and go get yours.
    Tony is comfortable in his looks and relies on his social circle for bitches. Then OP comes along and changes the game. The mere fact that guys like OP exist makes Tony uncomfortable. Either Tony steps his game up or someone is going to cold approach till his social circle runs dry.

reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reddevl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP want my advice ?

Make friends, yes become friends with the girls you meet and not try to hit at every girl for a phone number (this might sound crazy) and slowly she will bring her friends around you if you make your self socially available (clubs, parties, bar, etc..).

Believe it or not OP hooking up/dating girls just happens if you eventually put in some real effort, but the flip side to this is being friends with girls there is a chance of high probability that there would be mad drama. Its your call OP do what makes you happy but def mad props on trying.

I've lived the whole social circle thing so I know where Tony's coming from but the problem with that is you'll most likely limit, or flat out never grow in a lot of ways.

This especially sucks when you want to change but just can't bring yourself to, which will inevitable happen if you don't venture outside of your comfort zones.

I know them feels bro, I'm thankfully changing myself and I hope one day Tony decides to because life is growth, either be the lion or the hyena.

sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sushix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome. Good job. I've started cold approaching a few women too. Still a bit nervous, but getting better. Keep it up!

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped bro..

Why dont you do what i do now man.

Work on your small talk / conversation skills dont even worry about number unless you have talked to her for 10 minutes and you feel like you have it in a bag.

I feel like you are using the "ask for number" as escape goat whenever you are nervous or feel like your convo is not going well. Instead of trying to escape you should force yourself to converse with her so that way you will get better at talking to girls. Honestly if you keep dodging/escaping by asking for number when you feel nervous/uncumfterble then you will never trully improve your social skills. Social skills is one of the most important things when it comes to girls so once you have that down girls will find you interesting and willing to give you phone numbers.

If you go up to a girl and talk for one minute and ask for a number HUGE chance that she will not give you number or give you a fake one because you havent built any repport (got to know her).
    Last edited by Weezy32; 08-20-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong annoying 32 year old creep harassing these poor girls

oh and these girls didn't have BF's.
    Lol you pick up a lot of girls being their same height?
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baurman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fiz-iks View Post
    When they say they have a boyfriend ask, "How many boyfriends does a cute girl like you have? 3-4?"
    Creepy.

If ANY GIRL ever tells you "I have a boyfriend" the best response is to tell her "And I have a math test."

Originally Posted by Baurman View Post
    Creepy.

If ANY GIRL ever tells you "I have a boyfriend" the best response is to tell her "And I have a math test."
    His response was fine. I at all depends on delivery. If you find it "creepy", you likely would not deliver it in the right way.

who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hey Tony_S fgt, you shut up alright. I dont give a sh*t if you met your girls through social circle. This guy is trying to cold approach. And yes, cold approaching works. I've done it over 100 times and gotten many many numbers that have led to places. We don't need you to discourage the OP from trying to improve himself.

BTW OP, I'm going to recommend that you stop being indirect with your opening lines. Be DIRECT. Tell them you thought they were cute and had to stop them and say hi. Also ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that it is RANDOM. Say something like "Hey I know this is random.. but I thought you were cute and had to stop you and say hi, my names ___ by the way" .. WORKS way better.

DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanBalan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creepy.

Math test? wait, wot?
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

I literally am the definition of FA. I AM NOT THE REAL DAN BALAN.

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

One extremely smart comment from Tony again. Yet surprisingly FWTG have right this time. What happen Tony is, at women field, natural winner and things for him happened naturally, need not force anything. If women like you how you look she jump on yours head about it, need not cold approach.
    Yet for FWTG, me and another losers that write against Tony nothing happen naturally and ours only way is cold approach. It is creepy, unnatural, you will get kick out from a couple bars and possible finish at court for sexual harassment. How many approach need? How about 50 to 1 pickup. Yeah FTWG yours way is hard way. To add FWTG is 32 and he give all times in world to tings to happen naturally. It is for him all about cold approach now.
    Last edited by bbsitum; 08-20-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    One extremely smart comment from Tony again. Yet surprisingly FWTG have right this time. What happen Tony is, at women field, natural winner and things for him happened naturally, need not force anything. If women like you how you look she jump on yours head about it, need not cold approach.
    Yet for FWTG, me and another losers that write against Tony nothing happen naturally and ours only way is cold approach. It is creepy, unnatural, you will get kick out from a couple bars and possible finish at court for sexual harassment. How many approach need? How about 50 to 1 pickup. Yeah FTWG yours way is hard way. To add FWTG is 32 and he give all times in world to tings to happen naturally. It is for him all about cold approach now.
    Strong drunk + foreign post.

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Creepy.

Nop best answer is something like this: "Ok I tried my best, wish you best in life". If you start like tiger be tiger to end.

Originally Posted by WIJG View Post
    Strong drunk + foreign post.
    I run small business. Never ever in my life I was drunk in morning. I don’t know what you have against me.

Originally Posted by who_mike_jones View Post
    BTW OP, I'm going to recommend that you stop being indirect with your opening lines. Be DIRECT. Tell them you thought they were cute and had to stop them and say hi. Also ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that it is RANDOM. Say something like "Hey I know this is random.. but I thought you were cute and had to stop you and say hi, my names ___ by the way" .. WORKS way better.
    This big time. I didn't read OP convo carefully. But if you cold approach only no creepy way is say like: "Hay I like you". Cold approach and say: "We have nice weather today"??? I can't believe such thing happen. Would like see it at TV. LOL.

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Repped bro..

Work on your small talk / conversation skills dont even worry about number unless you have talked to her for 10 minutes and you feel like you have it in a bag.

I feel like you are using the "ask for number" as escape goat whenever you are nervous or feel like your convo is not going well. Instead of trying to escape you should force yourself to converse with her so that way you will get better at talking to girls. Honestly if you keep dodging/escaping by asking for number when you feel nervous/uncumfterble then you will never trully improve your social skills. Social skills is one of the most important things when it comes to girls so once you have that down girls will find you interesting and willing to give you phone numbers.

If you go up to a girl and talk for one minute and ask for a number HUGE chance that she will not give you number or give you a fake one because you havent built any repport (got to know her).
    Another cutting edge comment right here.
    Last edited by bbsitum; 08-20-2012 at 05:03 AM.

FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Repped bro..

This is true. I go for the number too quick but honestly its hard for me to carry on long coversations. I am getting better though and forcing myself to try to drag out covos and be more social.

Update:

So 3 more approaches and 2 girls approached me. First 2 were just simply asking girls for directions. Neither knew where I was going and I didnt ask for their number so pretty lame but better than nothing. Last one was last night at the gym. There was a HB8 hot bruette at the desk. I went up to buy a shake. Joked around awkwardly about the payment machine being old school dial up. When she asked if I wanted the receipt I said not unless you put your number on it. She smilled and looked down and said "not tonight", I replied "You single?" she said "not right now". I then just said ok have a good night, she said the same and I left. Actually felt good after. Probably should have pulled the how many boyfriends line but was a little nervous.

0/4 number closes so far. Supposedly they all had boyfriend but no harsh rejection and they all were smiling when I left.

Now I actually have had 2 chicks approach me at the gym. Just randomly coming over all smiley asking if they can work in with me. First time I said yes and then basically ignored her like an idiot. Second time I took out my headphones, asked what shes working on. Made convo about the exercise. She complimented me on how good I am at the execise. I then finished up introduced myself and then moved on to my next exercise. When she left she said "Have a good workout". I replied yeah, thanks seeya.

Both were pretty fit and I should have tried to take it furthur maybe talk about diet and ask them to have a shake with me or something.

FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWTG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    www.learnenglish.com/

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Aren't you going for numbers a bit too fast?

Originally Posted by stratoo View Post
    Aren't you going for numbers a bit too fast?
    Yeah im working on it. Like I said though if I dont then the likely thing that would happen is an awkward silence, them, me or both getting uncomfortable and then if I ask for a number at that point its even worse. I am trying to drag conversations on more and being more animated/flirty but it is hard to break out of old negative habits.

This is true. I go for the number too quick but honestly its hard for me to carry on long coversations. I am getting better though and forcing myself to try to drag out covos and be more social.

Update:

So 3 more approaches and 2 girls approached me. First 2 were just simply asking girls for directions. Neither knew where I was going and I didnt ask for their number so pretty lame but better than nothing. Last one was last night at the gym. There was a HB8 hot bruette at the desk. I went up to buy a shake. Joked around awkwardly about the payment machine being old school dial up. When she asked if I wanted the receipt I said not unless you put your number on it. She smilled and looked down and said "not tonight", I replied "You single?" she said "not right now". I then just said ok have a good night, she said the same and I left. Actually felt good after. Probably should have pulled the how many boyfriends line but was a little nervous.

0/4 number closes so far. Supposedly they all had boyfriend but no harsh rejection and they all were smiling when I left.

Now I actually have had 2 chicks approach me at the gym. Just randomly coming over all smiley asking if they can work in with me. First time I said yes and then basically ignored her like an idiot. Second time I took out my headphones, asked what shes working on. Made convo about the exercise. She complimented me on how good I am at the execise. I then finished up introduced myself and then moved on to my next exercise. When she left she said "Have a good workout". I replied yeah, thanks seeya.

Both were pretty fit and I should have tried to take it furthur maybe talk about diet and ask them to have a shake with me or something.
    The only problem with the cashier at the gym is that she works at the gym. She gets hit on by meatheads all the time and probably associates you with being one. Anyhow, when she said "not tonight", I would have replied, "Yeah, not on leg day. Bad idea". I like your persistence with her though. It seems that they always hire hot bitches to work at gyms for "inspiration". With any other cashier, your timing to ask for the phone number would had been fine. With her, you should have waited, just to set yourself apart. In a way, you did do that. You were very direct with "not unless you put your number on it." That's probably why you got the "not tonight". Even though it's more of a phrase, I think there is some truth to "not tonight" + "not right now". She might really be indicating that she'll consider you in the future. You should consider pursuing her in the future.

And try to talk about non-gym crap at the gym. That's how you become more than "the guy at the gym".