johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

for arm pain from curling

is there a solution cuz when i curl my for arms hurt.

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johntyson View Post
    is there a solution cuz when i curl my for arms hurt.
    Less weight. Better form.
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johntyson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    Less weight. Better form.
    hurts even with less weights

EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100)
    hurts even with less weights
    describe the pain and how long you have been working out and how many times a week and what you eat after workout (within the hour)

Originally Posted by EricTheAwesome View Post
    describe the pain and how long you have been working out and how many times a week and what you eat after workout (within the hour)
    i lift the barbell and when i curl it my forearm hurts and when i put it down that is where the pain gets most intense. i started working out exactly last week. i worked out for three days. i eat scrambled eggs and 2 pancakes right after the work out.

EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100)
    i lift the barbell and when i curl it my forearm hurts and when i put it down that is where the pain gets most intense. i started working out exactly last week. i worked out for three days. i eat scrambled eggs and 2 pancakes right after the work out.
    Well normally when you workout you get a real stiff feeling in the muscle group you just worked for a few hours or so. At least thats how its been for me the last 2 years . But if you're new to working out might also have a lot to do with it. Body isnt really used to it.