Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you believe BDD is *******, go say depression is for ****s too,

ignorant fukks
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

Registered Cheese Burger DMere123's Avatar
    DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jooceman View Post
    I look like chit by misc standards and I'm still flexing in the mirror errday. You guys need to get over this, your self worth isn't determined by how much muscle you have. Its not that serious.

So glad idontknowthesefeels
    Wish it was that easy brah

Originally Posted by ShreddedBrah01 View Post
    not looking at the size of my balls because cell tech ****ed them up

wait wut
    Lulzz

Originally Posted by semperfi122 View Post
    I really don't think BDD is feeling small all the time, though I could be wrong. Though some people in this thread definitely have it. I think I probably have it, but not because I feel small (and I am small). But because I have moles on my neck and a few on my face (nothing too 3-D or disgusting) that pretty much shatter my confidence. When moles even come up in conversation I get extremely nervous, but the reality is I hardly ever have had anyone say anything about it, when I was younger I was never teased or anything. Yet, I have trouble looking in the mirror, I avoid it at all costs unless I'm far away. I avoid being in pictures, when I sit next to people or stand near people I always try to make sure they see the 'good side' of my face. It used to make me extremely depressed, I have considered getting most of them removed but it's pretty expensive to do so and I can't afford it. I'm not a virgin, have been with attractive girls (no 10's or anything but attractive in general) but it still bothers me all the time. I prefer to only go to social functions at night.

Another thing which I do a lot is when I watch TV or a movie or whatever I can't help but notice how clear and perfect everyone's face is. It bothers the **** out of me.
    I said BDD in the title but i'm referring to both BDD (body dysmorphic disorder) and Muscle dysmorphia (Bigorexia) collectively. Some people group them separately but i've always heard them referred to interchangeably (from doctors as well that is), and personally think they are linked and can be grouped together.
    What your describing definitely does sound like BDD brah. Wish i could give you some amazing line of advice that would help you knock it down, but i know it's not that easy .
    I know I have some problems with my jaw, not to the same degree as you. But Im pretty self conscious about my jaw size and always wish it was bigger. In public or around any people really i always push my jaw forward (so my bottom lip sticks out more than my top) to make it larger/more defined. Do it when im talking to people, do it for photos, always worry about it in the mirror.
    Feelsbadman.jpg

Originally Posted by Mike1991 View Post
    No I dont really give a phuck, I just like lifting heavy sh!t, getting swole is just a huge bonus.
    Lucky

Originally Posted by SkinnyBrahJD View Post
    I don't have it, but I do have some issues that seemed to have gotten worse since i started lifting. I basically care about appearance > anything else now, never used to be the case

-Look at myself in the mirror for a few minutes in the morning, and also at night before bed, and generally a couple of times throughout the day
    -Weigh myself in the morning, at night, and often a few times during the day. When i'm unexpectedly low (175 now or below) i rage and have a terrible day. When i'm high in weight in the am (180ish) i feel much better all day, even though the difference is likely fat or water retention
    -Look at myself in pretty much every window/car window/anything while walking to work. Girl i was dating noticed me doing this, even.

Basically, i've always had issues with my appearance. Always was very shy due to being skinny as **** (155-160 skinny fat when started). Of course this is why I started lifting. the truth is, lifting isn't a cure for it. Although it has helped, for sure.
    -I want to cell tech because I feel like it'll help image issues and give me more confidence, but will it?

Of course, I actually am small so it's different (6' 2" 175-180 lbs). TBH most of the guys i've seen posting, you guys r pretty juicy.
    Bolded rings very true for me, especially checking my reflection in every surface. So many people have noticed over the years.

Doubt cell tech would do you any favors brah, probably just bring you further down. I've considered it but it's something I doubt i will ever do.

Originally Posted by brianr76 View Post
    I love all you BDD and Bigorexia brahs..... So much feel, so much bonding.
    You know it brah <3
    "If our brains were simple enough for us to easily understand, we would be so simple that we couldn't understand them"

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed, and repd on recharge bro- shot for the thread, great idea.
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10) PenisyBlues is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i share so many of these feels...

cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000)
    the aesthetic physique is a curse and the harder you train the more self conscious you will become

vinhumanvinhumanvinhuman vinhuman's Avatar
    vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha I definitely have some of these feels. I think it's brought on more by the misc than it is by real life events. I don't see many guys around that are way beyond me in aesthetics (I see a lot more that are way behind me), but I log into the misc pretty much every day and see PLENTY of guys that have me completely beat.

But really, I think there comes a point and when you either have to be narcissistic and think you're good looking as fuk or have BDD. Most of the time I just feel narcissistic, it's more fun.

brb that girl? definitely checking me out
    brb that girl isn't looking at me, she thinks I'm out of her league
    brb I can't get any girls because they're all too intimidated by my good looks

That's way more fun than

omg girl is looking at how small I look, probably laughing on the inside
    omg no one is mirin my aesthetics
    omg no girl will ever love me

Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000) Huntsmana is just really nice. (+1000)

Lulz watch this and rep me later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSDp_09sBo

On ipod cant imbed but less than 5 mins long

Says hes been workin out since fifteen, now 23, brb still has fatceps

Spends an hour and a half in the gym each day

Sometimes spends 5 hours on one bodypart just to get it to look right

And wait misc here it is

"Ill use what ever it takes to get where i want to be, illegal or not, steroids, PROTEIN POWDERS, MASS GAINERS..."

Lulz misc this *******
    University of Auckland Crew

Buy some merchandise at my store:
    -------
    http://www.zazzle.co.nz/bertshirts
    -------
    Twitter: @WorthyOfBert
    -------

DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMere123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    Subbed, and repd on recharge bro- shot for the thread, great idea.
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by PenisyBlues View Post
    i share so many of these feels...
    Hope you're doing alright brah

Originally Posted by cheekyclap View Post
    the aesthetic physique is a curse and the harder you train the more self conscious you will become
    Definitely seems that way

Originally Posted by vinhuman View Post
    Haha I definitely have some of these feels. I think it's brought on more by the misc than it is by real life events. I don't see many guys around that are way beyond me in aesthetics (I see a lot more that are way behind me), but I log into the misc pretty much every day and see PLENTY of guys that have me completely beat.

But really, I think there comes a point and when you either have to be narcissistic and think you're good looking as fuk or have BDD. Most of the time I just feel narcissistic, it's more fun.

brb that girl? definitely checking me out
    brb that girl isn't looking at me, she thinks I'm out of her league
    brb I can't get any girls because they're all too intimidated by my good looks

That's way more fun than

omg girl is looking at how small I look, probably laughing on the inside
    omg no one is mirin my aesthetics
    omg no girl will ever love me
    Will try and adopt this frame of mind.

Originally Posted by Huntsmana View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSDp_09sBo

On ipod cant imbed but less than 5 mins long

Says hes been workin out since fifteen, now 23, brb still has fatceps

Spends an hour and a half in the gym each day

Sometimes spends 5 hours on one bodypart just to get it to look right

And wait misc here it is

"Ill use what ever it takes to get where i want to be, illegal or not, steroids, PROTEIN POWDERS, MASS GAINERS..."

Lulz misc this *******
    "If our brains were simple enough for us to easily understand, we would be so simple that we couldn't understand them"

EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50) EctoEndoMeso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DMere123 View Post
    Thanks brah

Hope you're doing alright brah

Definitely seems that way

Will try and adopt this frame of mind.

[youtube]5dSDp_09sBo[youtube]
    bodybuilding for 8 years (since 15 now 23) notsureifsrs

OT: i feel so many of these feels
    gained 15kg in around 6-7 months and im still not satisfied with myself... still see myself as being a twig

Just watched that video ^, gotta admit..I did lol pretty hard at the 'protein powder' line. luuuuulllzzz

Also bumping this bad boy

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb people tell me i'm jacked, don't believe anyone
    brb looking in every reflective surface
    brb over analysing every part of my body constantly

Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    brb looking in every reflective surface
    brb over analysing every part of my body constantly
    Quite aware of these feels

Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lee72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RealAesthetic View Post
    This. Although no one on the misc would ever consider me jacked

Originally Posted by Lee72 View Post
    This. Although no one on the misc would ever consider me jacked
    The misc probably contributes a lot to how we feel. It's hard to take peoples compliments seriously when you log onto the misc every night and see how average your physique is compared to a lot of users.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most everyone on here. Feel like I have skinny forearms. Skinny calves. Feels bad man. Oh well that's life son.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb wearing a beater in my outfit somehow when I go out whilst bulking because i don't wanna feel bloated and thick
    be a lot cooler if you did

Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The misc probably contributes a lot to how we feel. It's hard to take peoples compliments seriously when you log onto the misc every night and see how average your physique is compared to a lot of users.
    Exactly "users".

Yea but compared to the whole population you're probably upper 10%, misc is where all the lifters congregate. You wouldn't goto a modeling show and compare your facial aesthetics. Of course you'd come out feeling like brian peppers.

Maybe even quit the misc for a month to see if your perceptions change.

wtf at that australian guy video...nvm i don't have bigorexia

Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep

Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000) Kooobe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brb can't go out unless clothes are tight
    Brb feeling muscles all day to make sure they're still hard/there
    Brb freaking the fu*k out when you're biceps feel soft
    Brb lose a few pounds due to sickness, feel suicidal

Come on BDD brahs, don't be shy.
    nah, bro i think you suffer from OPPS

OPPS = OP is a ******* Syndome
    ***Misc Strength Crew***
    **Endo-Meso Crew** 1.58

Current deadlift: 505, Goal: 550
    Current bench: 320, Goal: 350
    Weighted Pullups: 90x5, Goal of 115x5 by 2016

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try having BDD and actually looking like sh!t. been lifting for almost a year and nothing is different. i probably have klinefelters or something because my body type is exactly of that guy with huge hips/legs to upper body ratio that misc always posts and makes fun of.

AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaSwag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nope......
    Crews I am a part of.....
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Bumping this bad boy. Been meaning to for a while but haven't had the time.

Come brothers! Share the feels

Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitethepillow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That feel when ppl give legitimate compliments and you can't take them seriously
    That feel after going out drinking and lose a few kilos, then feel like shiet
    That feel when you can't even notice gains

Too many feels ITT

likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) likeawashboard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too many feels in this thread. Can relate to almost everyone.

Could spend an hour looking in the mirror when I get home from the gym just flexing and making sure everything is symmetrical. Also constantly wear hoodies because I think I look small otherwise.

Constantly fidgeting and feeling various muscles and then comparing them with the other side. I have new clothes that I haven't worn yet because they are nice and I don't want to stretch them out of shape until I feel in good enough shape to wear them.

Plan everything around working out to ensure progress which impacts negatively on my life. All of this comes from deep rooted body dysmorphia which has developed into muscle dysmorphia.

You wouldn't know it if you met me, except when I start feeling myself.

auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auschwitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was anorexic looking before. Super malnourished. And I'd gain 50 pounds since my ultra skinny days and just feel like the same skinny kid. But fat. Just skinny fat. It sucks bros. all I see are my boney ass collarbones when I look in the mirror. And my pencil neck. And skinny ass calves and wrists. I only look good in perfect lighting and with a pump. Uggghhhh the feels are unbearable. Someone pls share these feels with me