jennifermaxine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the difference .. training teams?

Can someone please tell me the differences between Team Bombshell and Cathy Savage Fitness? I would like to join one .. but hard to decide. I want to get in the best shape of my life .. and also compete in bikini. I do need structure. I need a script to follow .. meals and workouts. Does anyone have any experience with either of these teams?

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jennifermaxine View Post
    Can someone please tell me the differences between Team Bombshell and Cathy Savage Fitness? I would like to join one .. but hard to decide. I want to get in the best shape of my life .. and also compete in bikini. I do need structure. I need a script to follow .. meals and workouts. Does anyone have any experience with either of these teams?
    I am with CSF, as you know And my experience with them has been great!! You get to do weekly check ins (pics, how much protein, etc servings you ate, if you did all your workouts, how you felt, energy, etc.) The coaches are super supportive of your goals, they tweek the nutrition once you get started in order to reach your goals, it is affordable, they do everything in a safe, healthy way. The workouts are fun and keep your attention (I like change and I don't get bored of the workouts). I have no negative things to say, I am so happy that I joined CSF.