jennifermaxine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking into Team Bombshell and Cathy Savage Fitness.

CSF has the prices listed .. but Team Bombshell does now. Has anyone used this training program? Does anyone know the cost? I have the application that I need to fill out and send in w/ pics first .. but my printer is down so I need to wait until next week when I'm at work to print out app and fax it in. Just wish I know the cost before this 'waiting'.

Thanks!

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jennifermaxine View Post
    CSF has the prices listed .. but Team Bombshell does now. Has anyone used this training program? Does anyone know the cost? I have the application that I need to fill out and send in w/ pics first .. but my printer is down so I need to wait until next week when I'm at work to print out app and fax it in. Just wish I know the cost before this 'waiting'.

Thanks!
    Hi, I don't have the prices for team bombshell, but I have startedf with CSF.................best thing I have done! I would definitely recommend CSF, they will help you reach your goals in a healthy way that you can actually maintain........no crazy extreme anything with CSF. And a real support system they provide.

Great thanks! I think that's the way I'm headed. Excited!

Originally Posted by NatK View Post
    Hi, I don't have the prices for team bombshell, but I have startedf with CSF.................best thing I have done! I would definitely recommend CSF, they will help you reach your goals in a healthy way that you can actually maintain........no crazy extreme anything with CSF. And a real support system they provide.

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great!! Keep me updated as to what you do. If you end up joining CSF, we could motivate each other! They are all about the sisterhood

I will .. thanks!

Originally Posted by NatK View Post
    Great!! Keep me updated as to what you do. If you end up joining CSF, we could motivate each other! They are all about the sisterhood

letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jennifermaxine View Post
    I will .. thanks!
    Team Bombshell is $99 a month plus an initial fee.
    Erin from livelifeactive.com