BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can you survive on whey protein/blends?

I'm curious. I ordered trutein 2 days ago and I'm asking if it's possible to be able to survive on just this? I'm thinking about making trutein 90% of my diet until I can get my money in order. What do you guys think? (I'm cutting by the way)

Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    probably not. don't you like food!? a liquid diet is crazy to me.

TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheMerch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protein powder generally lacks dietary fat, some micronutrients and fiber. Assuming you got those from other sources yes you could get by but it wouldnt be very satiating...

Eggs, milk, can tuna, beans and lentils are cheap sources of protein that would be a better atlernative to 90% powder diet.
    http://kickingthehodge.blogspot.com

BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlackMegatron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love food but I was thinking about doing this temporarily up until I'm back on my feet as far as finances go. I understand I can buy cheap real food but in curious if it's possible to still lose body fat consuming just protein shakes. Im also in the gym 3-4 times a week

Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlackMegatron View Post
    I love food but I was thinking about doing this temporarily up until I'm back on my feet as far as finances go. I understand I can buy cheap real food but in curious if it's possible to still lose body fat consuming just protein shakes. Im also in the gym 3-4 times a week
    It is do-able depending on the powers macros. While its really really not suggested liquid diet are doable You'll be hungry as fark and feel like complete crap while doing it. Did a vegie shake cleanse for a week and wanted to kill people that were eating real food around me the whole time. You would still need FATS while doing

I was thinking of also buying a jar of natty pb for the fats and I also have a multi. I don't even have a job so money is extra tight right now.

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's also like $1 a serving. Talking probably 15 servings a day to hit your calories. You can eat real food for cheaper. More calories from 2 eggs for like $0.20 than a serving of Trutien and you get protein and fat.

Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iimesti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    technically you could do it but in reality it's not really a good idea.

FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oats are under $8 for a 10lb box at Costco.

cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd be so hungry, I'd kill myself.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could have saved money and bought chicken, tuna, peanut butter, and OATS instead of overpriced whey.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaintReality will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mix with peanut or better yet almond butter, milk and oats and you will be fine.

Dave