Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mattypoole View Post
    There are still core beliefs within Christianity generally, i.e. the existence of God and his son Jesus Christ etc.

I don't agree that identifying myself with Christianity/religion means I should have others shove their views on that religion down my throat or instantly assume I am some of kind of zealot, supporter of denying gay rights/marriage equality, etc or generally held responsible for say abuse within the Church (which I happen to find as disgraceful as the next person and think the church should stop trying to deny/pay off victims to keep quiet/persecute people who have come out about being abused).
    Ya I have no problem with that. I find that militant atheists who aren't beating around the bush will be attacking the core beliefs anyways, unless there's a specific policy issue being discussed.

Originally Posted by imccarthy View Post
    I have met self-declared Christians that believe one or more of the following:

- There is no afterlife.
    That sucks. There goes most of the appeal for me lol.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why does everybody care so much about what other people choose to believe?

HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000) HDMiBarry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Perhaps because a strong percentage of the most powerful nation on the planet thinks the rapture is imminent.

Fortunately I'm safe in Canadia.

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HDMiBarry View Post
    Ya I have no problem with that. I find that militant atheists who aren't beating around the bush will be attacking the core beliefs anyways, unless there's a specific policy issue being discussed.
    Exactly. After all, what is the core moral teaching of the Nazarene? Oh yeah: "Love your enemies". Doesn't get much more immoral than that.

That sucks. There goes most of the appeal for me lol.
    The Christian afterlife is about as welcoming as spending eternity in North Korea. brb praising the Great Leader until the end of time

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no problem with them doing so, don't get me wrong (like I say, as a liberal I have a lot of atheist friends).

As long as it's not used to attack someone directly because they identify themselves as a theist of religion x who isn't attempting to impose that on others. Anyone who does deserves to be challenged, Christian, Muslim or otherwise.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

The Christian afterlife is about as welcoming as spending eternity in North Korea. brb praising the Great Leader until the end of time
    Hey, if they get to pick what they think about Jesus, then I'll be the architect of my next life thank you very much

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Why does everybody care so much about what other people choose to believe?
    The better question would be - Why wouldn't you care?

You do inhabit this world, do you not? I personally tend to care as to what goes on on our little ball of life, to try to influence this existence so that life continues to exist for years to come and that we don't simply wipe ourselves out with nukes over a disagreement as to which fairy tale is the best one of them all. Ya know?

Apathy isn't really doing anybody any favours.

Originally Posted by mattypoole View Post
    I don't agree that identifying myself with Christianity/religion means I should have others shove their views on that religion down my throat or instantly assume I am some of kind of zealot, supporter of denying gay rights/marriage equality, etc or generally held responsible for say abuse within the Church.
    Well the problem is that if you Identify yourself with a Religion, others tend to assume that you actually follow said religion. Which is not really a big jump in logic to make. You say you are Catholic - I assume that you follow the Catholic religion. Seems pretty logically sound.

Until you tell me that you follow a completely personalized view of the religion, which I apparently cannot comprehend, because I am not you. Obviously.

I have nothing against you and I didn't refer to you as imposing your religion on others anyway, earlier. I simply generalized that when one follows a religion, they tend to base some actions on certain teachings of the religion. And thus inadvertantly influencing the world around them. In ways that may not be logically sound or reasonable in any way.
    Last edited by ArchangelEST; 07-15-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    The better question would be - Why wouldn't you care?

You do inhabit this world, do you not? I personally tend to care as to what goes on on our little ball of life, to try to influence this existence so that life continues to exist for years to come and that we don't simply wipe ourselves out with nukes over a disagreement as to which fairy tale is the best one of them all. Ya know? ?

Apathy isn't really doing anybody any favours.
    where've you been bro?
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    where've you been bro?
    Don't really have a good answer there. I guess you could say that I hit rock bottom for a while when it comes to motivation to apply myself in anything other than playing video games and working day and night like a drone.

Eh, can't say it's much better right now, but I think I sense some motivation bubbling deep within to make me want to step up my game a little. We'll see.
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't really have a good answer there. I guess you could say that I hit rock bottom for a while when it comes to motivation to apply myself in anything other than playing video games and working day and night like a drone.

Eh, can't say it's much better right now, but I think I sense some motivation bubbling deep within to make me want to step up my game a little. We'll see.
    Ah I see. stay safe bro
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is the gist I've been taking away from a lot of Religious people. It's like some undefined belief system where it is what you make it to be, where rules get bent, beliefs change and get twisted to fit various needs. And in the end everyone comes up with their own vision of it.
    Fine, great, super awesome.

But you just have to understand that it appears completely ludicrous to anyone observing from afar. Everyone creating their own personalized vision and belief system, but still feeling the need to group themselves together with others who believe in a similar fashion, about similar things, but in their own personalized way.

If people would just keep to themselves with such beliefs that would be awesome. But that's the problem isn't it. Everybody makes up their own idea what a Religion is all about and yet all these people who believe in various ways come together under a single label religion and promote it through their actions in life.
    That is... well.... disturbing.

No offense bro but it seems to me that your location might be a contributing factor in why you have such a difficult time understanding religion. Living in a country that has been so strongly influenced by communism where religion is made out to be the boogeyman causing all the world's problems and therefore needs to be eliminated would make it tough to see the good aspects of it. I imagine it would take a country a long time to recover from such an influence. In the case of communism, God is replaced by the state and the leaders become deities of sorts. As with governments there are good religions and bad religions. We fully acknowledge to "evilness" and "corruption" of radical Islam and some of these very small cults that pop up from time to time. However, I think if you were to spend some time actually living in a country such as the U.S. I think you would find that most religious people and groups are quite peaceful and the threat that they are made out to be are greatly exaggerated.

Within religion there are central doctrines that do not (or at least should not ever change) but there can be policy issues that do change from time to time. You'd have to take it up with a particular sect if you see it changing too much because some of them have been quite consistent throughout the years.

SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post

No offense bro but it seems to me that your location might be a contributing factor in why you have such a difficult time understanding religion. Living in a country that has been so strongly influenced by communism where religion is made out to be the boogeyman causing all the world's problems and therefore needs to be eliminated would make it tough to see the good aspects of it. I imagine it would take a country a long time to recover from such an influence. In the case of communism, God is replaced by the state and the leaders become deities of sorts. As with governments there are good religions and bad religions. We fully acknowledge to "evilness" and "corruption" of radical Islam and some of these very small cults that pop up from time to time. However, I think if you were to spend some time actually living in a country such as the U.S. I think you would find that most religious people and groups are quite peaceful and the threat that they are made out to be are greatly exaggerated.

Within religion there are central doctrines that do not (or at least should not ever change) but there can be policy issues that do change from time to time. You'd have to take it up with a particular sect if you see it changing too much because some of them have been quite consistent throughout the years.
    Estonia has it right then.

Estonia is indeed probably one of the greatest Free Religion nations in the World. Though Communism IMO didn't do that much here. Sure, Religion was largely banned, but it was never that big in the first place.
    Estonians have been mostly Pagans for as long as there has been Estonia. Most attempts at forcing religion on our people has failed and whatever efforts were made ended in mostly lip service being given by the population and no real following ever took place.

Estonia never really followed Communism truly, it was simply forced upon us by the Occupation. So no real lasting "influence" as such took place as Estonians have always resented any form of foreign power. And that includes all religions and outside political influences.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Estonia's constitution guarantees freedom of religion, separation of church and state, and individual rights to privacy of belief and religion.[156] According to the Dentsu Communication Institute Inc, Estonia is the second least religious country in the world, with 75.7% of the population claiming to be irreligious, after China with 93%.[157] The Eurobarometer Poll 2005 found that only 16% of Estonians profess a belief in a god, the lowest belief of all countries studied (EU study).[158]
    As for the dangers of religion - I have no doubt that a large portion of the US for instance is indeed very peaceful. I've been to the US.

But the thing is - that Religion as a whole is very splintered in terms of various sects, belief systems and so forth. People who follow different religions often find it hard to define their beliefs accurately or even agree with one-another, even in the same religious group. Creating a lot of confusion and potential issues.

If the majority of believers customize the finer details of their beliefs, then grouping massive numbers of people under the same label isn't really giving an accurate portrayal of a Religion at all. Yet despite the often massive differences between individual believers and followers - being united under a single flag gives that group a lot of power.

Power they should not have when in reality there is limited agreement and understanding between the members.

I do not feel that the Church should hold so much power over so many aspects of the world when in reality it's members are splintered into countless sects and customized believers who often go very much against the suggestions of the "main office".

It's a clusterfuk.

I mean, it's something like this:

Last edited by ArchangelEST; 07-15-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Owner of:

www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

― Alvin Toffler

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PR1MO View Post
    If god is so awesome, how come he never invented the iPhone?
    leave the darkside come to a world where you dont have to deal with Itunes.

Andriod Andriod Andriod.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gymjunki3 View Post

Andriod Andriod Andriod.
    I use a Galaxy S3.
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan

imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000) imccarthy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ "good aspects" of religion.

Name one.

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Andriod Andriod Andriod.
    lol I thought I should share abit to how my mind works,

I read darksideand inverted world somehow into being moon and then re read your entire comment as the opening lyrics from 3doors down kyrptonite.

p.s. - iPhone wannabies,

I remember when I was scared of iTunes too... In the end, Winamp never really kicked the lama's @ss
    Seek truth and reason

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RugbyTank View Post

lol I thought I should share abit to how my mind works,

I read darksideand inverted world somehow into being moon and then re read your entire comment as the opening lyrics from 3doors down kyrptonite.

p.s. - iPhone wannabies,

I remember when I was scared of iTunes too... In the end, Winamp never really kicked the lama's @ss
    Still using itunes and can synch with my android.

u mad bro?

and lol @ the lama thing, I heard that little bit so many times I'll still remember it clearly when I'm 80 (even though I'll be forgetting my own name and wearing a nappie).
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But the thing is - that Religion as a whole is very splintered in terms of various sects, belief systems and so forth. People who follow different religions often find it hard to define their beliefs accurately or even agree with one-another, even in the same religious group. Creating a lot of confusion and potential issues.

If the majority of believers customize the finer details of their beliefs, then grouping massive numbers of people under the same label isn't really giving an accurate portrayal of a Religion at all. Yet despite the often massive differences between individual believers and followers - being united under a single flag gives that group a lot of power.

Power they should not have when in reality there is limited agreement and understanding between the members.

I do not feel that the Church should hold so much power over so many aspects of the world when in reality it's members are splintered into countless sects and customized believers who often go very much against the suggestions of the "main office".

It's a clusterfuk.
    I agree with most of what you said here, lol. There is a lot of confusion. Mainly because the original meaning of sacred text have been lost or twisted or some people want to fit it to their lifestyle. However, some sects/religions try to address this and claim to have the original gospel or interpretation as it was taught by J.C. and even Abraham and Moses. That's up to each person to decide and to sift through the confusion to find what they believe is right or whatever.

As for "the Church" I can only assume you are talking about the Catholic church, which is only one church among many. I can't speak much to it as I'm not very familiar with the internal workings or the church besides what is discussed on the news.

As for changing beliefs there are what some would call eternal truths and laws that will never change. When you understand the doctrine of a particular sect then it becomes clear what that is according to what they think "God's plan" is. Everything is not 100% rigid. Life changes and people have to adapt. We still have to deal with reality and while we hold a lot of ideals and we understand that every ideal cannot be achieved but they are still worth holding. Also keep in mind that churches are not populated by perfect people but rather by highly flawed and even broken people (as everyone is to some extent). Some people find certain things difficult to accept and some people change what they can accept over time. There is freedom of thought and belief especially in the more gray areas where the doctrine is not specifically laid out but people get there through a logic based on what they know about God and what has been clearly laid out.

While there is confusion between churches there is still an effort to come together for common goals. In Orange County, CA there is an inter-faith counsel and one of their functions is to coordinate feeding the homeless between the different churches and congregations.

I'm more concerned about what religion/spirituality/charitable organizations can do for the individual person rather than gaining any sort of political or economic power, if that is the goal of any church. Of course the doctrine is important also but keeping anchored to a moral line of thinking and lifestyle is a good thing for society IMO. Force has no room in religion IMO, if that is a concern of yours despite the fact there are a few moral issues that are supported and voted for in a free and democratic society.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ winamp man forgot about that little tool.

since this thread is about anything and op is a *******.

I just want people to know i tried my first poptart in almost 15 years, to be honnest since i tried proats,fluff, BnJ and sludge i thought they were just going to be another over hype but i was wrong ... wow

brb just ordered 6 boxes from ebay.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want people to know i tried my first poptart in almost 15 years, to be honnest since i tried proats,fluff, BnJ and sludge i thought they were just going to be another over hype but i was wrong ... wow

Everytime a poptart is eaten an IIFYMer is born.

SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100) SolidSniper is not very well liked. (-100)

You mad bro?

Originally Posted by SolidSniper View Post
    You mad bro?
    only if i was red.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh

only if i was red.
    Hahahahaha this thread rustled your jimmies.

You mad bro?
    Cliffs?

Talk about religion or politics all you want but do you EVER talk bad about my boy winamp?

Whose winamp?

Hahahahaha this thread rustled your jimmies.
    Not at all I don’t force my beliefs onto others and I don’t care what other people believe.

Everytime a poptart is eaten an IIFYMer is born.
    inb4lowcarbcory lol
    #We are N #SaveNineveh

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think Winamp was the first app that I had skins of hot, scantily clad women on. BRB downloading addon codec to rip mp3s....lol
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

lol @ "good aspects" of religion.

Name one.
    Checkmate theists.