Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Lifts things&puts em down styken's Avatar
    styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000) styken is just really nice. (+1000)
    American brah here standing by to hear stories about goon swilling abos.
    [[[]==[]]] [[[]==[]]]

:)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) :)superlowl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    roll bread

backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats funny is that the some white aussies are racist to asians, indians, whoever.. Yet they were descendents of criminals and other people who were not the native people of this country. Lol as.

A fine gentleman indeed KBBaron's Avatar
    KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by backbrah69 View Post
    Whats funny is that the some white aussies are racist to asians, indians, whoever.. Yet they were descendents of criminals and other people who were not the native people of this country. Lol as.
    There are racists in every country...

Don't understand the criminal heritage / racism link, explain.

Wtf does not being related to the original owners of the land have to do with it? Could say the same thing about Americans and a bunch for other places?
    Sig line can't be a novel

WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KBBaron View Post

Wtf does not being related to the original owners of the land have to do with it? Could say the same thing about Americans and a bunch for other places?
    White Australians are very racist generally.

KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KBBaron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WesMontgomery View Post
    White Australians are very racist generally.
    Most racists I've met have a reason, brb getting jumped by abos for walking down a street.

Much of the hate on abos is from personal experience and justified cos they tend to be just a drain in thenaustralian society

Indians/Asians, ain't met anyone who hates on them

backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) backbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What i mean is many white australians beleive they have the right to tell others to go back to their country as if they dnt belong here.. But the same could be said to them. Which is unfair for those who get treated that way. The reasoning behind it is just invalid

HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) HentaiBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fawkin 'straya mate.
    Mental Out is mine.

S H I R A T O R I B E S T G I R L

Have some of this, no-one will know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

What i mean is many white australians beleive they have the right to tell others to go back to their country as if they dnt belong here.. But the same could be said to them. Which is unfair for those who get treated that way. The reasoning behind it is just invalid
    Then, as I said, many countries (such as America) can't be racist either, cos they are descendant from brits too.

You don't need to earn the right to be racist to be racist...

And I was born here, my heritage stretching back 200 years is irrelevant (example)

WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10) WesMontgomery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most racists I've met have a reason, brb getting jumped by abos for walking down a street.

Much of the hate on abos is from personal experience and justified.

Indians/Asians, ain't met anyone who hates on them
    lmao ok you can justify your racist country however you want to

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Surely time on a land and development made to the land are a good measure of how much someone "belongs". For example, white australians have been in Oz for facking ages brah, much longer than the recent asian immigrants. You may point out that clearly abos have been there longer, but what did they actaully create? A stick...

lmao ok you can justify your racist country however you want to
    Majority are not racist = not a racist country

And you'll find people are racist to abos because it is reasonable, 99% sit on their ass all day sniffing petrol and begging, and we are supposed to respect them? I'm not a racist but from an objective stand point it's not hard to see that hating a drain on society is not entirely undeserved

I have great respect for the 1%

Majority are not racist = not a racist country

And you'll find people are racist to abos because it is reasonable, 99% sit on their ass all day sniffing petrol and begging, and we are supposed to respect them? I'm not a racist but from an objective stand point it's not hard to see that hating a drain on society is not entirely undeserved

I have great respect for the 1%
    I have never met an Australian who is not racist. Abos. yellows, browns, arabs

I havent ever heard of an Australian who isnt racist

I have never met an Australian who is not racist. Abos. yellows, browns, arabs

I havent ever heard of an Australian who isnt racist
    Do you even live in Australia? If so you live In a hole.

Edit: Eugh, I commend your trolling sir, you got me

skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyguy911 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my entire life in Australia I have literally met 2 full blooded aboriginals who had actually done anything with their life, I'm not racist at all towards anyone (apart from aboriginies), Waste of phucking space and resources, go live off the land and stop taking our payments.

Useless beings

Originally Posted by skinnyguy911 View Post
    In my entire life in Australia I have literally met 2 full blooded aboriginals who had actually done anything with their life, I'm not racist at all towards anyone (apart from aboriginies), Waste of phucking space and resources, go live off the land and stop taking our payments.

Useless beings

This,

You wouldn't respect a friend who sits at your house, does no work and constantly takes part of your paycheck, then bitches about life not being fair right? It's the same with abos, if they contributed to society they would be accepted, don't wanna contribute? Then you're not welcome in society. If anything they should be grateful for the stuff the government hands them on a silver platter.

That's not being racist, it's being realistic.

Do you even live in Australia? If so you live In a hole.

Edit: Eugh, I commend your trolling sir, you got me
    No I have met many though

Originally Posted by skinnyguy911 View Post

Useless beings
    Thats funny because when I say the same thing about people who are on welfare here and leeching off of society I get called a monster.

This,

You wouldn't respect a friend who sits at your house, does no work and constantly takes part of your paycheck, then bitches about life not being fair right? It's the same with abos, if they contributed to society they would be accepted, don't wanna contribute? Then you're not welcome in society. If anything they should be grateful for the stuff the government hands them on a silver platter.

We have those people here in the UK. Theyre on welfare, they get given houses and they genuinely recieve free healthcare (not like the rest of us).

When I mention these people in a negative way I am called a monster though. The only difference is the people in the UK are not abos.

EDIT: They also recieve free money lmao

No I have met many though

And with that line, this entire thread just became irrelevant.

My work here is done.

And with that line, this entire thread just became irrelevant.

My work here is done.

what do you know about life

I have been to Australia before.

what do you know about life

I have been to Australia before.
    I live in Australia.

I Ate A Baby Once AustisticDingo's Avatar
    AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustisticDingo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HentaiBrah View Post
    Fawkin 'straya mate.
    What a dingo
    fawkin STRAYA C***

- R.I.P ~ Aziz 'Zyzz' Shavershian -

Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This,

What are white Australians like to blacks in general? Always wanted to go Aussie land, but I hear you lot generally don't like blacks, be it aboriginal or any other sort.

Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nazzers1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I live in Australia.
    How wold your parents react if you brought home an abo woman as your girlfriend?

Originally Posted by Nazzers1 View Post
    How wold your parents react if you brought home an abo woman as your girlfriend?
    They wouldn't care, they're not racists.

What are white Australians like to blacks in general? Always wanted to go Aussie land, but I hear you lot generally don't like blacks, be it aboriginal or any other sort.
    I'm yet to meet a single white person who disliked blacks...Sounds like someone's blown the abo thing out of proportion

I'm yet to meet a single white person who disliked blacks...
    Which part of Australia are you from?

Which part of Australia are you from?
    Adelaide, south australia

Adelaide, south australia
    Ok, are there a lot of blacks where you live? Like in the city? I actually have no idea what Australia is like racially, all I've heard is that you're all racist and the girls are easy.

Australians don't have a good name here in the UK (well I'm from London)

Ok, are there a lot of blacks where you live? Like in the city? I actually have no idea what Australia is like racially, all I've heard is that you're all racist and the girls are easy.

Australians don't have a good name here in the UK (well I'm from London)
    Not a lot, average number, no real hate here in blacks because there is no reason to.

People blow the racism thing out of proportion because of our dislike for the aboriginals, a people whose majority survive off welfare and are almost all criminals, not to mention many people I know have been attacked and robbed by them. People think because we have a hate for people who are a legit problem in society that we are nazis against EVERYONE. This is not the case. Australia in rl is very different to our "racist portrayal" in other countries.

Of maybe I just live in the most tolerant state? Will never know.

Girls are western, of course they're sloots (not as easy as American girls tho I hear)

spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Biggest Guy on the Misc (srs). Brb cutting for 10 years to look jacked :P

Misc Persian Crew
    Misc Zoroastrian Crew