jo12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working at the airport helped my PHYSIQUE... looking for answers

question help please

I don't know if this has been answered before thanks

So this is my situation, I'm a Mesomorph guy and I've been hitting the gym for about 3 years. Now were i'm different than everybody else, is in were I gain fat. I'm pear-shaped men. I get most of my fat in my thighs and butt (bit on my face too). I was wondering what kind of advice would give. Obviously I've been doing 6-12 reps for upper body and higher reps for lower body, my diet is in check and my training too. Tough I'm still not able to reach a physique that I had about a year ago... let me explain.

Last winter I was working at the airport in the baggage area. It was a very physical demanding job. Lifting a lot of bags every shift and putting them in the airplane. When I was doing that, I reached my dream physique, even when my diet was not in check. I use to go to the gym and I'd get INSANE pump feeling specially in my arms (not even close to my actual gym days). I had gained so much lean muscle that I could not believe it. My face my thighs and my butt were incredibly lean. And for some reason my skin was looking better too. All my stubborn fat was gone. I probably had close to something like 5-6 % body fat. As I stopped working there I went back to the same shape that I had before. I'm trying to figure out what I was doing (or what the job was doing to me) and how to recreate it without having to go back work there. I've trying to look for answer everywhere.

Help me please

Thanks in advance

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jo12345 View Post
    Last winter I was working at the airport in the baggage area. It was a very physical demanding job. Lifting a lot of bags every shift and putting them in the airplane. When I was doing that, I reached my dream physique, even when my diet was not in check .... All my stubborn fat was gone. I probably had close to something like 5-6 % body fat. As I stopped working there I went back to the same shape that I had before.
    • Reached your dream physique.
    • Got paid while doing it.
    • No bodybuilding contest prep misery.

A: Work at an airport?

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I doubt your BF% was that low. Post a picture.

Registered User notbigenoughyet's Avatar
    notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ever use farmers walk in your lift?

No never did farmer walk... will research.

Now again I don't know what it was that really jacked up my upper body and leaned my legs. I bought about a few possibilities: just a good calorie deficit, since I was doing a lot of physical activity, tough that wouldn't really explain the massive muscle gain.

and sorry I have no picture to post

thanks again

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    your dream physique = losing fat

Get your diet in check.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrozenPhoenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jo12345 View Post
    No never did farmer walk... will research.

Now again I don't know what it was that really jacked up my upper body and leaned my legs. I bought about a few possibilities: just a good calorie deficit, since I was doing a lot of physical activity, tough that wouldn't really explain the massive muscle gain.

and sorry I have no picture to post

thanks again

i think it's just the calorie deficit. iv noticed when i become leaner people say iv gotten bigger due to being more shapely and having visible cuts etc. so i doubt you put on muscle just got lean enough to make a big visual impact. unless you did weigh in checks and can say otherwise.

MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeBuyco will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it was because you lost fat. Just watch your calories.
    [300 Spartan Crew] [Helot/ 02-18-2012]

I do have numbers to back me up. I usually don't measure my arms but back then I did... I'm usually always around 14-15 inch... I was 17 inch (without even having a proper diet or training). and yes I think the leaner made my muscle more visible but i'm convinced that I build some. And there's still the pump that I felt in the gym. Nothing like what I get today. It was much more powerful back then.

thanks a lot