Thread: Multi-vitamin

DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Multi-vitamin

Can anyone suggest a good multi-vitamin? I'm about to place an order for some protein and need a multi? I have been using Animal Pak, but I'm tired of taking 11 pills at one time. I would like a simple 1-3 pills.

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DCSLIMM View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good multi-vitamin? I'm about to place an order for some protein and need a multi? I have been using Animal Pak, but I'm tired of taking 11 pills at one time. I would like a simple 1-3 pills.
    If everything was in 1 pill it would be a big pill to swallow.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50) DCSLIMM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MontyMagpie View Post
    If everything was in 1 pill it would be a big pill to swallow.
    Well is there anything less than 11 like Animal Pak?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Look at anything from Optimum Nutrition or NOW. I'd stay away from the generic national brands that advertise in mass media.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Look at anything from Optimum Nutrition or NOW. I'd stay away from the generic national brands that advertise in mass media.
    I was just looking at the opti-men. Thanx Will!!!

kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenhorse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i like Irwin Naturals Men's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi, 120 Liquid Softgels. since their liquid caps i don't think i pee out as much

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

this
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50) capnsavem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking into that new VPX vite pak, but in between times in swallowing 1 adays pro edge.
    New and Improved AEN IntrAbolic log (sponsored): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146525713

BSN EVOTEST log (sponsored): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146800363&p=921686763#post921686763

I'm going to try out the OPTI-MEN, it costs less than the Living Green. Thanx everybody

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Orange Triad by Controlled Labs is a good one.

jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500) jrctherake is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don't know how true it is but after my last back surgery one of my back doctors (sports med doc) told me to not take any kind of vit/min in a pill form. He said to always take liquid vit/min.

I ask him why and he went in to this long speech and used alot of big words and at the end said they absorb better...where as the pills may or may not absorb at all depending.....

Rake

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah buddy.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post

this
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Orange Triad - 6 pills
    Dr. Feel Good - 8 pills
    NOW Adam - 2 pills

All great

WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000) WARtx3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Source naturals life force is a really good one and at a good price.

steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I take Optimen from Optimum Nutrition.
    Nothing tastes as good as being shredded feels.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post

Complete and total agreement here.

Great product and a pretty decent value. 45 day supply for ~ $23.

I appreciate the joint relief benefits it offers as well. Cuts down some on costs of the Glucosamine & other joint supplements I frequently use.

I take the full dose of 6 pills per day......3 with morning meal & 3 with last meal.

Been using it for 8 months or so. I see no end in sight.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DubfromGA View Post

I appreciate the joint relief benefits it offers as well. Cuts down some on costs of the Glucosamine & other joint supplements I frequently use.

I take the full dose of 6 pills per day......3 with morning meal & 3 with last meal.

I like Optimen.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post

this
    The bees. I just got some more bees to elevate my energy, I got the bee3 (100mg), bee6 (25mcg) with magnesium and the bee12(100mcg). I have a multivit with the other bees in it. Plus also got some New Zealand raw Manuka honey(rating 10+) which is made by bees.

Where do I get enzymes from? I think I need some I'm always farting.
    Last edited by MontyMagpie; 06-23-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

Originally Posted by MontyMagpie View Post
    The bees. I just got some more bees to elevate my energy, I got the bee3 (100mg), bee6 (25mcg) with magnesium and the bee12(100mcg). I have a multivit with the other bees in it. Plus also got some New Zealand raw Manuka honey(rating 10+) which is made by bees.

Where do I get enzymes from? I think I need some I'm always farting.
    I was wondering the same thing about enzymes. Where do you get them or should they be part of the vitamins.

Also, I ordered the opti-men, should I also find a b complex to go with it?

I was wondering the same thing about enzymes. Where do you get them or should they be part of the vitamins.

Also, I ordered the opti-men, should I also find a b complex to go with it?
    I've looked at the Opti-men it has b vitamins included. In general, supplements containing all eight are referred to as a vitamin B complex. Individual B vitamin supplements are referred to by the specific name of each vitamin (e.g., B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12)

http://optimen.com/

Looking at it it may have those enzymes in it too.

Opti-Men contains five performance blends
    Amino-Blend
    Contains 8 key free-form acids (including Arginine, Glutamine, and BCAAs), the building blocks of lean muscle growth and development.
    Viri-Blend
    Contains 8 exotic botanicals and marine concentrates designed to enhance your male edge.
    Phyto-Blend
    Contains over 20 antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetable concentrates to help combat free radicals.
    Enzy-Blend
    Contains 4 specific enzymes for enhanced nutrition digestion and absorption.
    Opti-Blend
    Comprehensive nutritional coverage with 25 vitamins and essential minerals with an emphasis on antioxidants and B-vitamins.

Say If I don't want to take a tablet, do I get enzymes from which foods are best?
    Last edited by MontyMagpie; 06-23-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Swanson or Puritan Pride; very inexpensive.

fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fn257 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I second that!

Originally Posted by DubfromGA View Post

Agreed, although I only take 4 as I have great difficulty swallowing pills. Have yet to find better.
    O35 5'8" Crew

There is no future in dwelling in the past.

A man is about as happy as he sets himself out to be.

A man can learn something new everyday if he wants to.

gregyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take Endurnz as part of my vitamins. Its cheaper than trying to find all the ingredients separately.

Originally Posted by Taichichuan View Post
    Swanson or Puritan Pride; very inexpensive.
    I had Swanson was good value for money, and Solgar.