Abcya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice, keep bulking or start cutting ?

Yo guys, simple question:
    should I start cutting? Or keep bulking?
    Im around 93kg (205lbs) and 1m95 (6feet4)

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulk. You are pretty lean already. You have a good start building mass but could use some more.

NoExcusesEver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say bulk more since with your height you've got some more room to be big. What was your target goal for the bulk? If you've met it then stop if you want.

BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoExcusesEver View Post
    I'd say bulk more since with your height you've got some more room to be big. What was your target goal for the bulk? If you've met it then stop if you want.
    x2. How long have you been bulking?
    "I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or regress; nothing stands still".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bulk. I'd lay off on the arms and focus on heavy compounds for a more proportioned appearance.

Originally Posted by Stalldad View Post
    Bulk. You are pretty lean already. You have a good start building mass but could use some more.
    Yeah agree

Originally Posted by NoExcusesEver View Post
    Well my goal was to add some mass, and then cut down untill my abs pop out. And from then on clean bulk my way up. My abs have never been visible though.
    I did a little cut last year, nothing special (still learning) Right now I'm bulking 16 weeks and packed on 7kg. My lifts went up so I'm happy about that. Should you suggest that I do a little cut (6-8weeks?) in a month? Or just continue bulking? Thanks for the advice!

Originally Posted by BleedCardio View Post
    x2. How long have you been bulking?
    16 weeks

Originally Posted by b34tBoX View Post
    Bulk. I'd lay off on the arms and focus on heavy compounds for a more proportioned appearance.
    I was following the 5x5 bill star routine for 16 weeks, so basically all I did was heavy compounds.
    My deadlift and squat went up pretty good, bench is a bit harder. From this week, I changed up my routine. I'm just trying to do more reps (8-12) still focussing on compounds though.

ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    not too shabby