Thread: X-reps

BELLIOTT302 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up X-reps

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE.

EVERONE HERE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT MASS NEEDS TO CHECK OUT:
    www.x-reps.com

I JUST PURCHASED THEIR ULTIMATE MASS WORKOUT, AND I TRIED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. I'LL TELL YOU THIS.......YOU FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.
    CHAMPIONS ARE MADE NOT BORN

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go fcuk yourself!
    Awesome. Awesome to the max.

aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aspengc8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

This man speaks the truth! I've been on X-REPS program for 3 days now, and gained 7 inches on my arms!!! Thats some SERIOUS MASS!!!

BELLIOTT302 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aspengc8
    This man speaks the truth! I've been on X-REPS program for 3 days now, and gained 7 inches on my arms!!! Thats some SERIOUS MASS!!!
    THE FIRST THING I NOTICED ABOUT THESE FORUMS IS THAT THEY ARE FULL OF SIMPLE MINDED MEATHEADS WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WEAK ASS PUSSYS THAT ARE TOO SCARED TO TURN IT UP

GOOD LUCK
    CHAMPIONS ARE MADE NOT BORN

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BELLIOTT302
    THE FIRST THING I NOTICED ABOUT THESE FORUMS IS THAT THEY ARE FULL OF SIMPLE MINDED MEATHEADS WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WEAK ASS PUSSYS THAT ARE TOO SCARED TO TURN IT UP

GOOD LUCK
    How do you know x-reps work when you only tried it for the first time yesterday?

How can you state that people who are serious about mass need to check it out when you haven't had a chance to assess the program yourself?

Yesterday at 10.42pm you said you were going to start one of Waterbury's programs. The day before that you were asking whether a full body or split routine would be better. What makes you think that people should listen to anything you have to say, especially as your previous posts make it quite clear that you are at best educationally subormal?
    Awesome. Awesome to the max.