Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XxmartinixX View Post
    You can survive without money, which IMO is what it would be to build your own house and grow and make your own stuff, yeah its easily possible and if you go to eastern europe you can buy a farm house in a small community which is pretty much self sufficient.

Now call me one of these brainwashed 'slaves' to the system, but to 'live' you need money...because without it you can't really progress anywhere. Because we naturally should want to progress, which in modern say society means bigger house car etc. all of which would be related to more money. Sure this system exists and we are trapped in it, but whats wrong with trying to make the most of it for yourself?
    You realize all politics are based on money, tons of our liberty is taken away from us in corporate interest, and tons of people around the world and near us are in chaos because of the system, and lots of people get lucky breaks while others may get simply screwed. The easiest most obvious example of this is drug laws, especially marijuana.

AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blueman99 View Post

Cliffs:

-money doesn't mean sht
    -We are all slaves to corporations
    -Life is more then just work
    -we are taught from a young age to be drones and always obey authority/never question them
    -You have to pay to live on a planet you were born on, Native Americans did not believe in Land Ownership.
    Your an idiot OP. If money didn't mean sht then Corporations would actually be the slaves of society. They do all the back breaking work to present YOU with the best possible product they possibly can provide (and make a profit of course). Life itself IS work, you HAVE to work to survive. WTF do you think would happen to an Indian back in the day if he refused to hunt? He would starve. Indians often spend a large portion of there day making tools/weapons (AKA WORKING)

hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So are you saying that if there was no system,no laws, that all humans would live in harmony with each other....Doubt it very much....Much more likely to killed.

I'm not a sheep but I don't see what's so bad about the system?! Brb Good Healthcare, Good Shelter, Feeling Good with Nice Style, Access to Proper Gyms etc etc

Get over it
    1st Class Degree Crew (4.0 GPA Crew)
    www.livehazards.com
    9-5 Dead End job crew

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    we're slaves to our biological needs/necessities

no matter what we'll be working to survive, unless technology get's so advanced one day that it does all the work for us...

SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didnt read that schizophrenic word salad. The bottom line is this, there is a big difference between materialism and being a sheep. Many people are sheep, but many people just buy and work because you do need money. I think your ideas would change if there were no types of ownership and one person started using your resources more than everyone else. *******.
    Height - 5'6 Weight - 180
    Bench - 320x1
    Db Bench - 135x5
    Squat - 435x1(atg, not parallel chit)
    Hang Clean - 275x3 (highschool)
    Deadlift - 500x1 (6/11/2012)

SP Crew
    Finance Crew

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AudiRS6 View Post
    Your an idiot OP. If money didn't mean sht then Corporations would actually be the slaves of society. They do all the back breaking work to present YOU with the best possible product they possibly can provide (and make a profit of course). Life itself IS work, you HAVE to work to survive. WTF do you think would happen to an Indian back in the day if he refused to hunt? He would starve. Indians often spend a large portion of there day making tools/weapons (AKA WORKING)
    Your an idiot, he said money doesn't mean anything in a different context, as in it doesn't bring happiness or meaning to life in general. Obviously money is power which is superior in your context but you clearly don't understand...

Also loled at best possible product, you mean best possible profitable and hyped item which can be complete garbage, look at the gaming industry for an example of this. Also cigarette companies for this, they don't make quality smokes, they add tons of additives and bull sheit to make you even more addicted and fked up. Another one tech industry!! Apple, completely average products hyped up and over priced because of their pointless aesthetics, while some sweat shop workers make all the product for them for dimes a day in a factory in China..

Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100)
    Your an idiot OP. If money didn't mean sht then Corporations would actually be the slaves of society.
    he's talking about money not meaning **** as in you shouldn't dedicate your life to it b/c its a rat race for idiots that will end up with nothing. the poorest people are the ones who have nothing but money.

read before posting

They do all the back breaking work to present YOU with the best possible product they possibly can provide (and make a profit of course).
    hahaha

"back breaking work" to make the "best possible product"

r u dumb? they make the ****tiest, most easily breakable, shortest lasting and sell it at a high price to make profit. if they made long lasting quality products their profits would be cut by 90%. they thrive on disposable products.

My dad owns a shop, we work on bobcats, boats, motorcycles, homeowner landscaping stuff etc. people bring in chainsaws that are from the 1970's that still work, yet we sell the same "brand" chainsaw made in 2012, and within a month its fried.

Originally Posted by audirs6
    Life itself IS work, you HAVE to work to survive. WTF do you think would happen to an Indian back in the day if he refused to hunt? He would starve. Indians often spend a large portion of there day making tools/weapons (AKA WORKING)
    none of what the OP said had anything to do with this...did u even read anything he wrote?

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LowestScum View Post
    Read his cliffs. Not interested. If he wants to live like the Native Americans, fine. I'd rather have the luxuries and conveniences of the modern age. Also money is everything. Money=Power. The only people who say it's meaningless have none.
    cliffs:
    The system has been created so that everyone becomes dependent on it. It encourages people to spend the majority of their lives functioning as mindless drones and fighting with each other so that they will be too busy to see the real source of the problem which is an over expanded government.

cliffs of cliffs:
    Democracy is an illusion, most of your life will go towards making some corporation richer and the government will be robbing you every step of the way.

good luck with your "luxuries and conveniences of the modern age" goals for 2012 and beyond
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100) Realist9k is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SilastheHNIC View Post
    didnt read that schizophrenic word salad. The bottom line is this, there is a big difference between materialism and being a sheep. Many people are sheep, but many people just buy and work because you do need money. I think your ideas would change if there were no types of ownership and one person started using your resources more than everyone else. *******.
    fkin lol

strong justification.

goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goshpen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Realist9k View Post
    ever wonder why they make so many super-hero movies?

I'll let the OP and everyone else answer this with a theory if ur interested....
    There could be many theories, however, the pentagon and large corporations finance a lot of those movies. Just look at Transformers. It was funded by the Pentagon, with their portrayal of the Marines as super-brave heroes who have a relational side of every American. Also if you noticed, it is basically a long and drawn-out car commercial, courtesy of GM. I know this may not be a breakthrough discovery to some, but it is something that is very real and happening in today's movies and music industry.

[edit] Not just today's movies and music industry. It has been going on since the beginning.

iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000)
    i read that all

i believe.

HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeeHee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read about the frankfurt school of intellectual thought. There's a wide range of theories that generally deal with what you're talking about. I've realized society has tried to corner me, enslave me, and shove me down a narrow path since i was born. I'm not sure there is a real solution. All i know is that society is completely unhealthy. I'm not pretending that I have some "higher" knowledge about the universe or anything, I just think people who blindly accept what they're given are close-minded. However I envy them. I wish life was so simple for me. I'm still searching for answers to reconciling the opposition between the individual and society. I've found nothing. Which is why I'm drinking alone int he middle of the afternoon. God speed brahs.

Originally Posted by HeeHee23 View Post
    Read about the frankfurt school of intellectual thought. There's a wide range of theories that generally deal with what you're talking about. I've realized society has tried to corner me, enslave me, and shove me down a narrow path since i was born. I'm not sure there is a real solution. All i know is that society is completely unhealthy. I'm not pretending that I have some "higher" knowledge about the universe or anything, I just think people who blindly accept what they're given are close-minded. However I envy them. I wish life was so simple for me. I'm still searching for answers to reconciling the opposition between the individual and society. I've found nothing. Which is why I'm drinking alone int he middle of the afternoon. God speed brahs.
    Take some shrooms and walk through a forest.. only solution.

Not srs.

Semi SRS.

Originally Posted by goshpen View Post
    There could be many theories, however, the pentagon and large corporations finance a lot of those movies. Just look at Transformers. It was funded by the Pentagon, with their portrayal of the Marines as super-brave heroes who have a relational side of every American. Also if you noticed, it is basically a long and drawn-out car commercial, courtesy of GM. I know this may not be a breakthrough discovery to some, but it is something that is very real and happening in today's movies and music industry.
    rock clap.gif

it goes a lot deeper than that, what u said was spot on, and there are a lot of other reasons. the easiest to way to manipulate is through images. movies do this the best.

u remember "battle L.A" or w.e that alien movie was? brb marines fighting aliens, smh....no wonder there is so much blind patriotism..

also, super-hero movies make your typical 9-5 ant workers think they are something great, make them feel uplifted and think they are super-heros, its a fkin biuriful set-up. everywhere u turn ur blinded even more...

yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500)
    "We work jobs we hate to buy sht we don't need"

Too many people attach themselves to their materials and possessions. What they don't realize is that every physical object on Earth is subject to the law of impermanence. That great car you just got will eventually break down, crash, get messed up, etc.

It's great to have modern luxuries. That's not the problem. The problem is when people get too attached to them and they forget their true selves. Never become attached to the dusts of the world.

Look at how many times a day we are subjected to advertising and materialism. Commercials show unhappy people buying something and becoming happy. All it does is keep the whole theory of "buy this and you can be happy just like this guy" rolling. It's true to an extent. You buy something and feel good for a little while, but it's usually not long until there's something else you want to buy. Then you buy that and you feel happy and the cycle keeps going.

SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000) SilastheHNIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some of these questions are on level with why is the sky blue, why do we have 5 senses instead of six, why do we assume that other people are sentient beings, what caused society to be the way it it it's not a conspiracy, and it did not happen over night. It could have gone another way, but it didn't.
    Bench - 320x1
    Db Bench - 135x5

SP Crew
    Finance Crew

rock clap.gif

it goes a lot deeper than that, what u said was spot on, and there are a lot of other reasons. the easiest to way to manipulate is through images. movies do this the best.

u remember "battle L.A" or w.e that alien movie was? brb marines fighting aliens, smh....no wonder there is so much blind patriotism..

also, super-hero movies make your typical 9-5 ant workers think they are something great, make them feel uplifted and think they are super-heros, its a fkin biuriful set-up. everywhere u turn ur blinded even more...
    IN B4 fake alien attack is organized to create one slave nation across the world. Not srs but I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Originally Posted by yaFeelMe View Post
    "We work jobs we hate to buy sht we don't need"

Too many people attach themselves to their materials and possessions. What they don't realize is that every physical object on Earth is subject to the law of impermanence. That great car you just got will eventually break down, crash, get messed up, etc.

It's great to have modern luxuries. That's not the problem. The problem is when people get too attached to them and they forget their true selves. Never become attached to the dusts of the world.
    This is the only thing worth taking away from this discussion.
    Bench - 320x1
    Db Bench - 135x5

SP Crew
    Finance Crew

Some of these questions are on level with why is the sky blue, why do we have 5 senses instead of six, why do we assume that other people are sentient beings, what caused society to be the way it it it's not a conspiracy, and it did not happen over night. It could have gone another way, but it didn't.
    I don't think this is happening in every country, I'm sure there are some very successful first world countries with a high standard of living and fairness across the board.

But they are definitely a minority.

It's not blind patriotism , it's human empathy we identify with other humans. Babies show empathy at less than a year old and they show some sort of morality. The reason we like super hero movies and movies where h umans overcome the bad guys is because of identification with other humans. wow..
    Bench - 320x1
    Db Bench - 135x5

SP Crew
    Finance Crew

Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    IN B4 fake alien attack is organized to create one slave nation across the world. Not srs but I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    lol nothing would surprise me. cheney could turn into a damn dragon and eat people I'd just sit there and say "well that looks cool"

nothing is a surprise anymore...

Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    No **** OP, mr obvious. Students now a days are taught to be workers not thinkers.
    i just saw this and YES!

example: my dad hired a college kid to come work for him in the summer, just do the little stuff, needless to say he's a straight A engineering student.

however, regardless of these A's, he can't talk, has no idea how to carry himself, no idea what to do unless told to. Its like he's frozen until in time unless he receives a command.

after a week my dad pulled me aside and said "....this is exactly what they wanted"

i smirked and we got back to work..

It's not blind patriotism , it's human empathy we identify with other humans. Babies show empathy at less than a year old and they show some sort of morality. The reason we like super hero movies and movies where h umans overcome the bad guys is because of identification with other humans. wow..
    lol if its not blind patriotism then tell me why people get nuked and bombed in their sleep yet everyone here turns a blind eye to it and says "its terrorists", when in reality they're getting nuked just to make space for pipelines.

thats called blind patriotism, and this place is full of it.

Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruudra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    grass always seems greener on the other side OP

if there was no ownership and control over humanity, we would be back in the barbarian days when some neanderthal would just come in, kill you and your family and take your wife and your house. and humanity isnt "enlightened" enough that we can simply coexist without money

ya feel me

Originally Posted by Ruudra View Post
    grass always seems greener on the other side OP

if there was no ownership and control over humanity, we would be back in the barbarian days when some neanderthal would just come in, kill you and your family and take your wife and your house. and humanity isnt "enlightened" enough that we can simply coexist without money

ya feel me
    its been made this way.

what you just said is an example of their greatest goal, which is to create rifts.

with greater chaos, comes greater control.

do you really think people hate each other? or do they hate each other b/c they've been made to think the other side is bad? entire nations are pitted against each other simply by what they see on their TV's, even though they've never even met.

do you really think they are going to help "enlighten" people? lol they might as well throw it all away....

teres major brah PlayTheGameBRAH's Avatar
    PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlayTheGameBRAH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ScottGomez View Post
    This is why in mOving back to europe in max 10yrs serious
    I live in the uk and intend on moving to Canada. I'll GLADLY switch places.

Originally Posted by PlayTheGameBRAH View Post
    I live in the uk and intend on moving to Canada. I'll GLADLY switch places.
    Canada is not that great... Stephen Harper is a douche.

yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500)
    its been made this way.

what you just said is an example of their greatest goal, which is to create rifts.

do you really think people hate each other? or do they hate each other b/c they've been made to think the other side is bad? entire nations are pitted against each other simply by what they see on their TV's, even though they've never even met.

do you really think they are going to help "enlighten" people? lol they might as well throw it all away....
    You make some good points. I think many people are too caught up in the stuff that doesn't matter so they don't have time to think about the stuff that does. People get caught up in worrying about what other people think of them, buying stuff to show off, etc. Ego boosters. How can they be expected to create thoughtful opinions on national and global issues if they're constantly thinking about how they're being judged in society?

Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Merauder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In Greece because of the crisis and 50% unemployment rate they made their own monetary system.
    It's called credits and there's a max of 250.

Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vincent17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its been made this way.

I get what your saying and how its all a big injustice but the bottom line is that theres bad people who will always try and screw you over.
    This way the government does it indirectly but if we werent controlled then people would **** each other over any way, just on a smaller scale.
    Basically what im saying is that by human nature the guys on top get there by being manipulative dictators with no morals and that will never change, there isnt any great conspiracy behind it and once we realise that then we can live life on our own terms, sheep or no sheep.
    Do not confuse realism with mundanity - life is malleable

*** Irish Misc Crew ***

Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated
    Lazy is a word the obsessive use to describe the efficient

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    someone watched a george carlin clip