tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tribou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Would love to see a female over 50 sub-forum category.

Sorry, but having an over 35 year old category is a bit ridiculous. I can say that because I am 53 and my workouts, health and diet was about the same at 35 and all the way through 50. Hormones didn't play a factor then, personal life such as less time in the gym so I can focus on a career now that kids are grown wasn't an issue either. I was always outside running around with the kids, burning calories anyways. So I think there may be plenty of women out there who can really use tips and motivation for over the 50 year old group. It's not about looking great, although that is certainly a plus, it's about staying healthy because some really serious stuff can happen in the mid years. Everyone...unless you're taken from this earth early, will grow old. Our lifetime does seem to be getting longer, so any motivation to stay healthy in the later years is appreciated.

Cross Training in Wash DC MsBootcamp's Avatar
    MsBootcamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink I'm with Tribou: Women's 50+ "ERNESTINE SHEPHERD" Forum

Originally Posted by tribou View Post
    Sorry, but having an over 35 year old category is a bit ridiculous. I can say that because I am 53 and my workouts, health and diet was about the same at 35 and all the way through 50. Hormones didn't play a factor then, personal life such as less time in the gym so I can focus on a career now that kids are grown wasn't an issue either. I was always outside running around with the kids, burning calories anyways. So I think there may be plenty of women out there who can really use tips and motivation for over the 50 year old group. It's not about looking great, although that is certainly a plus, it's about staying healthy because some really serious stuff can happen in the mid years. Everyone...unless you're taken from this earth early, will grow old. Our lifetime does seem to be getting longer, so any motivation to stay healthy in the later years is appreciated.
    I'm older than you, Tribou, and I agree. For more motivation, check out Mrs. ERNESTINE SHEPHERD (Baltimore, MD USA). Thanks!

MsBootcamp

JoeAutoTest02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeAutoTest02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeAutoTest02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is a reply to a forum thread. It was posted on 2012/06/13 15:51:13