xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have flat abs how can i build muscle like this......

I have flat abs. I have some defintion in my upper abs and i have the lines that run down the centre and the sides but overall they look flat. How can i build abs up like this especially the obliques.

girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/170544413.jpg

girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/927120811.jpg

girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/719696935.jpg

I cant post links so please put the www before those and put them into you internet bar. Sorry.

Any advise on exercises i can do please. Thanks

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pics not embded...op is red.
    not clicking that ****

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    pics not embded...op is red.
    not clicking that ****
    Keep calm and dont click. Not worth it.

Its just some skinny girls with a bit of muscle, nothing to see here folks.

All the look is, is basically being at a low enough bodyfat level and having a touch of muscle. Nothing really special about that look and much of it is probably genetics.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Muscle/combined with low body fat.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah please set your goals to something else... As a guy, I wouldn't be at all attracted to that. What I see is more ta-ta than muscle, and the muscle that she does have is very very isolated. I really hope you find a different idol body to work toward...

NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpitBlackwood View Post
    Yeah please set your goals to something else... As a guy, I wouldn't be at all attracted to that. What I see is more ta-ta than muscle, and the muscle that she does have is very very isolated. I really hope you find a different idol body to work toward...
    I would still do that chick

xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xAFMFDSx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like being small and i dont want to gain a huge amount of muscle but i do want to gain some and just be more defined and toned. Thank you for your replies and opinions and sorry about the links it wouldnt let me post links so i just had to put the address wihout the www

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you won't gain a hyooge amount of muscle on accident, women are naturally less inclined to get giant than men are for hormonal reasons.

definition and tone come from a low body fat percentage

as for working on your abs, weighted sit-ups or captain's chair seems to work for most people
    Johns Hopkins '16

Thank you