Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats going on Juggernaut..Whats on the gym menu for today?
    LIVE FOR THE BURN!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Remember the fallen; Remember why we have a holiday. Remember. Be thankful.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope you and your family had a FANTASTIC memorial day weekend!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That was a great article on rest. Hope Memorial Day provided you with some well deserved R&R!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hope you had a good weekend. After all it is those like you, that is the real reason for memorial day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    MAY 29TH Arsenal
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 0610
    • Phenyl-Core @ 0900
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 1130
    • BRAND X Protein , BCAA’s & Glutamine MTX @1310
    • ZMA will be @2300

JUGGERNAUT SIT REP
    [
    FIREJUG

Motivational level 10

A NEW WEEK A NEW OUTLOOK

After the four day weekend I am ready to tackle the long week I have in front of me.

This past weekend was just sure laziness maybe some rest? My two day rest turned into four days. I wasn’t a total slug, I did get in a 35-minute session on the elliptical but that is about it. I know I had said I would do the 1000 rep challenge and could have easily said I have done it but I figure what for? I don’t feel guilty for not doing it. Had a wonderful weekend with the wife and enjoying the great holiday weather.

Side note: The weather or should I say the humidity today was unbearable for me. I hope this is not a precursor to what in store.

Crap is easier said than done. I learn this today with my diet. Not properly spacing my meals caused me to drag quite a bit in the gym. Took me a little while to complete my work out but I managed. I know what I did wasn’t ideal and forced myself to read a few articles on Meal spacing and nutrition. I find it always helpful to force myself to reread articles to “slap” me back into the mode. It is my way to get my head back into the game.

http://www.tanyafeke.com/?tag=meal-spacing has some oldies but still golden goodies when It comes to diet and nutrition and it is always good to review.

How To Boost Your Metabolism:
    • Never starve yourself or skip meals. At first glance, restricting calories sounds like an easy way to lose weight. If you don’t put calories into your body in the first place, you won’t gain weight, right? Your body will resort to burning off its excess fat, right? Not necessarily. Restricting calories to a severe degree signals the body that there is no food available, and your body does what evolution has trained it to do. To protect itself against starvation, your metabolism actually slows down to conserve stores of carbohydrate and fat.
    • Eat more frequently. Eating itself sets off the cascade of hormones and enzymatic reactions that constitute your metabolism. When you wait too long between meals or snacks, you allow these metabolic processes to slow down. The trick is to eat not more food but more frequently. Spread your food intake throughout the day. If you keep your metabolism pumping at a high rate, you will burn more calories overall.
    • Avoid heavy meals at the end of the day. Eating at the end of the day is the American way of life, but then again obesity is on the rise in this country. When you eat a heavy meal and then follow this with a large period of sedentary activity, i.e. sleeping, you are not giving yourself an opportunity to burn off the heavy load of calories you just ingested. You initially rev up your metabolism with the food intake but your body eventually hoards the bulk of those calories overnight when your metabolism slows after 2-3 hours. For this reason, light evening meals are always preferable to heavier meals.
    • Increase muscle mass. The more muscle you have in relation to your body fat, the higher your metabolic rate. Again, muscle burns calories more effectively than fat. While aerobic exercise burns off more calories in the short-term (while you are actually exercising), building muscle mass with mild weight training can increase your basal metabolic rate in the long-term and improve your overall weight loss success. Your body requires a combination of aerobic exercise and weight training.
    • Drink more water. The body needs water to process calories. If you are even mildly dehydrated, your metabolism may slow down. To stay hydrated, try to drink a glass of water or other unsweetened beverage before every meal and snack.
    • Incorporate metabolic food boosters. If there were an obvious food item that would boost your metabolism, don’t you think you would have heard about it by now? There is data to show that certain foods and can increase the metabolic rate but in the short-term only – perhaps up to 30 minutes after ingestion. Some of these items include green tea, oolong tea, red pepper, chili pepper, and spicy foods. Their contribution to overall weight loss would be minimal to modest at best.
    • Make room for protein. The body burns many more calories digesting protein than for fat or carbohydrate. In fact, protein may require almost 25% more energy to digest compared to fat. Although it is recommended you eat a balanced diet, replacing some carbohydrates and fatty foods with lean, protein-rich foods can jump-start the metabolism at mealtime.
    • Steer clear of weight loss medication. Most weight loss medications are associated with serious cardiovascular risks. Over-the-counter medications are not regulated by the FDA, and prescription medicatons require close monitoring. While these options may seem to be a “quick fix”, they pose more risk than benefit and ultimately do not encourage their users to establish the lifestyles needed to maintain a healthy weight.

WEIGH IN
    (I’LL USE MONDAY AS MY DAY TO ENCOURAGE ME NOT TO GOTO HARD ON MY CHEAT DAY WHICH IS USUALLY SATURDAY)
    235.0 lbs Finally at my target weight! It took a while but good thing comes to those who wait!

DAILY JUGGERNAUT SCORE

Today’s Dosage: 1.5 scoops (both doses)

[center] Not looking I put my Infinite Lab’s BCAA powder in and started drinking it wondering why the hell the Juggernaut was so flat. I realized the error of my ways when I saw my shaker cup clear and not red. The BCAAs actually helped me power through my workout with the lack of nutrition I had going in. The Juggernaut HP pull through for me again like a true champ.

TASTE-10,10
    PUMP-10,10
    ENERGY-10,10-
    STRENGTH-10,10-
    FOCUS-10,10

THE JUGGERNAUT DIET

Ugh, diet today was more off its usual time schedule than being off food wise. Being off of work for four days had me running around I didn’t stick to my normal schedule.

Totals 1,694 101 81 139
    Your Daily Goal 2,580 355 86 97
    Remaining 886 254 5 -42
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/alika2die4

GYM TIME

theworkoutjuggernaut by alika2die4, on Flickr

NOW TURNS INTO JUGGERNAUT YODA TIME
    (Y3T program WEEK 4 system reset)

VBAR PULLDOWNWARMUPS
    40lbs-4x15

VBAR PULL DOWN
    55LBS-3X10

TBAR ROWS
    135LBS-3X10

ROW MACH
    175LBS- 3X10

WIDEGRIP LAT PULL DOWN
    1600LBS-3X10

BB CURLS
    135LBS-2X8, 1X10

DB CURLS
    45LBS-1X10
    50LBS-2X10

EZ BAR CURLS
    50LBS-1X16

ABS!

NO ABS

ATTACK PLAN FOR TOMORROW

CHEST/TRICEPS

Last edited by alika2die4; 05-29-2012 at 07:55 PM.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love the information on "How To Boost Your Metabolism". I actually copy and pasted it to a word document to save. Nice job on providing info alika. I really appreciate it. Since I am still new to learning a lot of this, when I come across some info like this I get really excited. Keep up the awesome job. THANKS!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I love the information on "How To Boost Your Metabolism". I actually copy and pasted it to a word document to save. Nice job on providing info alika. I really appreciate it. Since I am still new to learning a lot of this, when I come across some info like this I get really excited. Keep up the awesome job. THANKS!!!!
    Just sharing the knowledge! Glad you can use it. Diet is a tricky beast to tame.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

MAY 30TH Arsenal
    • Phenyl-Core @ 0800
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 1145
    • BRAND X Protein , BCAA’s & Glutamine MTX @1335
    • ZMA @2300

JUGGERNAUT SIT REP
    [
    FIREJUG

Motivational level 10

[b]

Another busy workday had me hustling and bustling but I managed to squeeze my meals in at the right time and wasn’t dragging so much. This weekend I have to work so the few days leading up to it is always hectic for me but it is always good to see the troops.

Today’s Yoda training went a lot better. The humidty today was a killer and had me sweating more than normal but I welcomed it. Sweat after all is fat crying right. I am welcoming the heavy weights back in my life and lift and pulled for all it was worth. I think it may be just my body type or just my mindset but I feel I do need heavier weights. Still not liking the light weight heavy rep week the Y3T calls for but damnit I’ll see it out for the rest of the 9 weeks. Even though my Juggernaut Journey will end next week my training doesn’t. The contest this time around I learn some new things and plan to keep using that knowledge to my advantage.

While typing this log up I am always multitasking with multiple windows up at a time, researching. (my wife would call it attention deficit disorder but I beg to differ) Came on this website: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...g=content;col1 which gets tells about Flex Lewis’s Y3T Chest Workout along with the Yoda master himself explaining his methods behind the madness. After reading it I am a bit more pumped to see the entire workout through the way the program intends it!

DAILY JUGGERNAUT SCORE

Today’s Dosage: 1.5 scoops

TASTE-10
    PUMP-10
    ENERGY-10-
    STRENGTH-10-
    FOCUS-10

THE JUGGERNAUT DIET

Macros was much better this today. Dinners like this make me feel damn lucky.

Totals 2,315 69 100 183
    Remaining 265 286 -14 -86
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/alika2die4

GYM TIME

(Y3T program WEEK 4 program reset)

INCLINE DB PRESS WARMUPS
    40lbs-4x10

INCLINE DB PRESS
    80LBS-3X10

DIPS
    2X10

DROPSET FLYES (60,50,40)
    1 DROPSET X10

LYING TRICEP PRESS
    30LBS-3X14

VBAR PULLDOWN
    70LBS-3X10

CLOSEGRIP BB PRESS
    135LBS-3X10

ABS!

NO ABS

ATTACK PLAN FOR TOMORROW

SHOULDERS!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need the recipe for your veggie salad that you were eating...that looked killer and I think I need a gallon of that in my fridge I think lol!!!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Macros was much better this today. Dinners like this make me feel damn lucky.
    mmm mmmm..... dang those drumsticks look good...time for me to eat now and imagine me having that meal..lol!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

MAY 31TH Arsenal
    • Phenyl-Core @ 0830
    • ZMA @2300

JUGGERNAUT SIT REP
    [
    FIREJUG

Motivational level 10

Another long day of preparation for this weekend took me out of the office to pick up some vehicles. It was late by the time I got back and I was drained. Decided to take a rest day and not half ass it in the gym.

Since it was requested I’ll post the ingredients of last night’s salad.

5 ears of Fresh roasted corn
    2 cups of black beans
    green onions
    cilantro
    5 roma tomatoes
    4oz queso fresco (Feta can be used)
    1 avacado
    6 radishes
    ¼ cup of lime juice
    1tsp extra virgin olive oil
    chipotle and garlic powder to taste.

DAILY JUGGERNAUT SCORE

No Juggernaut today

GYM TIME

REST DAY

ABS!

NO ABS

ATTACK PLAN FOR TOMORROW

SHOULDERS!

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Log is looking awesome man, food is still killer too! Glad to see you are mixing it up and keeping it fresh. Closing in on the end of the challenge i see?

I think after this program i am going to try the y3t program on bb.com that comes out june 5th!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yoda has a new program?

Log looks great Alika.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Another long day of preparation for this weekend took me out of the office to pick up some vehicles. It was late by the time I got back and I was drained. Decided to take a rest day and not half ass it in the gym.

That's alright the body needs to rest! A rested body can take greater abuse tomorrow! Go kill it bro!!!!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************

***LISTEN UP JUGGERNAUTS, HERE ARE SOME BASIC RULES TO FOLLOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS FROM "CHEAT MEALS"...
    IF your following a bodybuilding type of diet perfectly all of the time, the body gets used to the caloric intake and thus lowers its metabolism (caloric burning ability) in order to maintain the status quo. There are two ways to avoid this: Caloric Cycling: With this method you just up the calories over the weekend, mainly in the form of good carbohydrates for the PRE and POST workout in order to spike the metabolism,The other is; Once A Week Cheat Meal: this is to introduce a cheat meal in the diet. For those of you that constantly crave a specific forbidden food, this may be a good way to satisfy the craving physically and mentally to accomplish the goal of increasing the metabolism.

How often to have a cheat meal

I recommended that you have a cheat meal only **once a week**(as a last resort). You are only entitled to this cheat meal if you have been ***diligent with your DIET program. A cheat meal needs to be earned and it can be considered as a form of reward for diligently sticking to your diet program, whatever it is. Having said that, set out clear goals which you must achieve at the end of the week to be able to earn your cheat meal.

When is the best time to have a cheat meal

It is best to have the cheat meal on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. You should avoid having the cheat meal on Saturday or Sunday night to avoid going to bed with a FULL stomach. It is very likely that you will go to bed with a full stomach if you have your cheat meal at night. This will adversely affect your weight loss efforts.

NOTE=You need to bear in mind that this is a cheat meal and not a cheat day, if done correctly, this will also trigger your thyroid into high gear again so it will not level off......have fun and enjoy

This is my idea of a cheat meal, a big fat juicy steak with carbs.....its just me, what is your craving?

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    knock it out tomorrow and the rest of the weekend ! !
    Hit'it,
    SHAPETIME

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155658373&p=1106578083#post1106578083

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Yoda has a new program?

Log looks great Alika.
    Neil Hill's Y3T program, its coming out June 5th on bodybuilding.com Looks great.

Originally Posted by BuffaloBrutal View Post
    Neil Hill's Y3T program, its coming out June 5th on bodybuilding.com Looks great.
    Is it another variation from the one that is already posted? I got my program of bb.com.

June 1st Arsenal
    • Phenyl-Core @ 0745
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 1145
    • BRAND X Protein , BCAA’s & Glutamine MTX @1330
    • ZMA @2300

JUGGERNAUT SIT REP
    [
    FIREJUG

Motivational level 10

Well rested and today’s energy levels showed.

I had so much energy popping I had to get the TRX book out and get some extra bodyweight work in with today’s Y3T shoulder exercises. My plan was to start the TRX stuff next week but with all the energy from the Juggernaut I had to start early!
    The TRX workout book that comes with the newest TRX Kit is a great tool; I am impressed with it and the company. I am going to use the TRX training guide to take up the 2 days since Y3T training only calls for 4 days. The training calls for full body work out to be done in 45 minutes

I am also excited that there are more leg exercises it seems that incorporate the legs. Since I’m still hobbling around with the bad heel this will come in handy so I can work around the injury instead of through it.

When I initially bought mine I was thinking the company was out of their minds for asking so much for straps and buckles but the table below explains the logic.

Multi Station Weight Machine TRX with DVD Fitness Program Above Average Home Gym Military / LE Force Training KIT
    Chest Press (one angle) Chest Press (any angle)
    Lat Pull-downs Lat Pull-downs
    Lat Rows Lat Rows
    Leg Press Lunges, Squats,
    Abs crunch station Abs, core, lower back, obliques
    Leg curls / Leg Extension Leg Curls plus hips and abs
    Pec deck – Flies Station Flies / rear deltoids
    Cable rows for single arm / leg movement Single arm, leg,
    hip movement training
    Hips and inner outer thigh cables Hips, and inner / outer thigh movements
    High / Low Pulley function Function adjusts to any height
    Chart with 20 exercise options Two charts with more than 100 exercises
    No exercise DVD / user video DVDs for every level of fitness Weighs
    1600 lbs AND it is Portable (weighs 4 lbs)
    Cost - $2500 plus assembly Cost - $199.95and REST!

DAILY JUGGERNAUT SCORE

Todays dose was great. The rest day helped yesterday and skipping Juggernaut all together I REALLY felt it hit the system today. Could have kept going.
    TASTE-10
    PUMP-10
    ENERGY-10
    STRENGTH-10
    FOCUS-10

THE JUGGERNAUT DIET

Definite protein fest today. (although I’m not complaining) Funny thing is today I felt more full than I have all week. Very weird.

Totals 1,736 68 58 189
    Remaining 844 287 28 -92

GYM TIME

SEATED DB PRESS
    70lbs-3X10

SEATED LATERAL RAISE
    40LBS-3X10

STANDING BB PRESS
    135LBS-2X10, 1X7

SEATED BENT OVER DELT RAISES
    45LBS-3X10

TRX FACE PULL
    3X10

TRX PULLUP
    3X10

TRX SPLIT FLY
    3X10

ABS!

NO ABS

ATTACK PLAN FOR TOMORROW

AB AND MORE TRX

June 2nd Arsenal
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 0500
    • Phenyl-Core @ 1400
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 1600
    • BRAND X Protein , BCAA’s & Glutamine MTX @1730
    • ZMA @2350

JUGGERNAUT SIT REP
    [
    FIREJUG

Motivational level 7

Loong day and was a bit tired

First time dedicating the TRX entirely to my workout and holy crap it broke me off. It was a little hard to go the speed I wanted to, because I was still learning the actual exercises and it’s kind of hard to get my size 12 combat boots through the loops quickly.

I am glad I found a very nice filler to complement my Y3T training. With the 4 days it only calls for I think is a nice chance to still work strength and tighten up some more of my core during the other 2 days.

DAILY JUGGERNAUT SCORE

Today’s Dosage: 1.5 scoops 2 DOSES

First dose of the day (5am) woke me up but that’s about it. Lasted till 11 until I had to reach for some caffeinated drink mix for my water. Intended to hit the gym during my lunch premixed the jug and got called away. The juggernaut sat in my shaker cup until 4pm and after one shake it went down smooth. The pump was really noticeable with the TRX session today.
    TASTE-10
    PUMP-10
    ENERGY-10
    STRENGTH-10
    FOCUS-10

THE JUGGERNAUT DIET

On the weekends I work my meal times get skewed. I have to squeeze a meal in whenever I can. The Mrs. wasn’t feeling well so I picked up Subways for dinner.

Totals 2,260 189 84 191
    Remaining 320 166 2 -94

GYM TIME

TRX TRAINING JUGGERNAUT STYLE

Chins
    2x12

TRX CHESTPRESS 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX HIP ABDUCTION 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX PLANK 40 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX SQUAT 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX ROW 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX TRI PRESS 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX SIDE PLANK 40 SEC INTERVAL
    X1
    TRX BICEP CURL 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

SPIDERMAN PUSHUP

X10 EACH LEG

ATTACK PLAN FOR TOMORROW

MORE TRX

It sounds like you really like the trx. I did some workouts on the trx, at a supervisor at my works gym. The exercises, using body weight, depending on the anlge can be harder than using weights. I really liked doing those exercises, and it looks like you did too. I was sore after doing a full body trx workout. I am surprised you are going to do it again. But that's what a JUGGERNAUT does. Pushes their physique to the limits. Nice work!!!

VENI VIDI VICI

GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GX3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    June 2nd Arsenal
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 0500
    • Phenyl-Core @ 1400
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 1600
    • BRAND X Protein , BCAA’s & Glutamine MTX @1730
    • ZMA @2350

JUGGERNAUT SIT REP
    [
    FIREJUG

Motivational level 7

Loong day and was a bit tired

First time dedicating the TRX entirely to my workout and holy crap it broke me off. It was a little hard to go the speed I wanted to, because I was still learning the actual exercises and it’s kind of hard to get my size 12 combat boots through the loops quickly.

I am glad I found a very nice filler to complement my Y3T training. With the 4 days it only calls for I think is a nice chance to still work strength and tighten up some more of my core during the other 2 days.

DAILY JUGGERNAUT SCORE

Today’s Dosage: 1.5 scoops 2 DOSES

First dose of the day (5am) woke me up but that’s about it. Lasted till 11 until I had to reach for some caffeinated drink mix for my water. Intended to hit the gym during my lunch premixed the jug and got called away. The juggernaut sat in my shaker cup until 4pm and after one shake it went down smooth. The pump was really noticeable with the TRX session today.
    TASTE-10
    PUMP-10
    ENERGY-10
    STRENGTH-10
    FOCUS-10

THE JUGGERNAUT DIET

On the weekends I work my meal times get skewed. I have to squeeze a meal in whenever I can. The Mrs. wasn’t feeling well so I picked up Subways for dinner.

Totals 2,260 189 84 191
    Remaining 320 166 2 -94

GYM TIME

TRX TRAINING JUGGERNAUT STYLE

Chins
    2x12

TRX CHESTPRESS 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX HIP ABDUCTION 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX PLANK 40 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX SQUAT 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX ROW 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX TRI PRESS 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

TRX SIDE PLANK 40 SEC INTERVAL
    X1
    TRX BICEP CURL 45 SEC INTERVAL
    X1

SPIDERMAN PUSHUP

X10 EACH LEG

ATTACK PLAN FOR TOMORROW

MORE TRX

Looks to me you are putting a killing on round 2..your killing the competition..you should post more progression pic.
    LIVE FOR THE BURN!

It sounds like you really like the trx. I did some workouts on the trx, at a supervisor at my works gym. The exercises, using body weight, depending on the anlge can be harder than using weights. I really liked doing those exercises, and it looks like you did too. I was sore after doing a full body trx workout. I am surprised you are going to do it again. But that's what a JUGGERNAUT does. Pushes their physique to the limits. Nice work!!!
    I am going by the program the system comes with. It was a different exercise group and angles this time around. I flipped to the back of the program and the freaking thing has even more exercises for a longer duration.

Originally Posted by GX3 View Post
    Looks to me you are putting a killing on round 2..your killing the competition..you should post more progression pic.
    Thanks my man. I like to keep the final shot a surprise. I posted a mid term shot a few weeks back. This Wednesday I'll have my final shot up.

JUNE 4TH Arsenal
    • Phenyl-Core, Cyclo-Bolan @ 0800
    • BRAND X Protein , BCAA’s & Glutamine MTX @1000
    • JUGGERNAUT HP @ 1130
    • BRAND X Protein , BCAA’s & Glutamine MTX Cyclo-Bolan @1330
    • ZMA & Cyclo-Bolan @2300

JUGGERNAUT SIT REP
    [
    FIREJUG

Motivational level 10

Busy!

[center] After Sunday’s adventures at work I was beat. Military doesn’t have an overtime pay clause so I had to stay until I was done. Smashed out another full body TRX and again I must say OUCH! It broke me off again. Love it! Glad I found another method of hitting the muscles during the off days off the Y3T training.

TRX Circuit

TRX SPLIT SQUAT W/M DELTOID FLY
    WITH T
    WITH Y

HIPHINGE

WALL SLIDES
    X5 WITH BOTH ARMS, X5 SINGLE ARM

T SPINE ROTATION
    X5 EACH ARM

ABDUCTED LUNGE STRETCH
    2X10

SPLIT FLY
    1X10

OVERHEAD SQUAT
    1X10

HIP PRESS
    45 SEC

OVERHEAD BACK EXT
    45 SEC

PIKES
    45 SEC

SPRINTER START
    X10 EACH LEG

SIDE LUNGE
    45 SECS

HAMSTRING RUNNER
    45 SECS

BODYSAW
    X10

HALF KNEELING ROLLOUT
    X5 EACH SIDE

TRX BURPEE
    X8

DELTOID FLY TO T FLY
    45 SEC

Today I got to share some Juggernaut knowledge with a young troop who wanted to start making the gym a habit. All the questions flew and I could tell he was eager. (remember those days when you found someone and you wanted to ask them a million questions?) Of course I showed him the ways of the Juggernaut. You can only lead the horse to water but you can’t make him drink. Hopefully this kid drinks gallons! It was just nice to share the knowledge with people who notice you are dedicated to the life style and actually listen to what you have to say.

DAILY JUGGERNAUT SCORE

Didn’t feel so hot taking my Juggernaut(G.I. issues) but I did it anyway. The Juggernaut didn’t aggravate anything I just couldn’t focus to well. Still brought the pain to today’s target areas only just a little slower than normal.

TASTE-10
    PUMP-10
    ENERGY-7-
    Having some G.I. issues so even though I had the energy I was still going slow.
    STRENGTH-10 -
    FOCUS-7-
    not really there because of my issues

THE JUGGERNAUT DIET

macros was low today but even though still I don’t why I had issues today.

Totals 1,694 101 81 139
    Remaining 913 250 33 -99

GYM TIME

(Y3T program WEEK 4 system reset)

VBAR PULLDOWNWARMUPS
    25lbs-4x15

VBAR PULL DOWN
    70LBS-3X10

TBAR ROWS
    135LBS-3X10

LOW PULLEY ROW TRX
    BW- 2X12, 1X14

WIDEGRIP LAT PULL DOWN
    145LBS-3X12

BB CURLS
    115LBS-3X10

DB CURLS
    45LBS-3X10

ABS!

NO ABS

ATTACK PLAN FOR TOMORROW

Y3T!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's been to long since I visited this thread! WOW!!! You are absolutely killing it. Juggernauts take notice!!

I see that for the most part you are falling short of your macros - is this by design or is it just working out that way? Some days calories appear really low - but if it's working for you - continue the course.

Keep up the outstanding work!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    It's been to long since I visited this thread! WOW!!! You are absolutely killing it. Juggernauts take notice!!

I see that for the most part you are falling short of your macros - is this by design or is it just working out that way? Some days calories appear really low - but if it's working for you - continue the course.

Keep up the outstanding work!!
    It's just been working out that way but, I haven't really seen any adverse affects overall. With the exception of a couple of days where I felt sluggish in the gym due to lack of food. Summer time is always our busy season with all the field training. With the prep work and clean up I have been running hard. Tack work, the gym and the Jugg blogs I don't lay down until 12 am.

The weight loss has been slow and steady which was my intention. I have reached my goal!

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ditto, I will pass this along to many who I know struggle with this.
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/