Thread: My APE Review

moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) moto311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking My APE Review

Background: (My first review, be easy on me I'm sure I'm leaving a few things out)
    First of I'm not affiliated with AEN or paid, this was all out of my pocket and my time. Tomorrow marks the start of the 4th week of using AEN's APE test booster and decided I would make a review and share my thoughts/experiences with this product. I was on a 4 month cut before I switched to a clean bulk and decided to give this a go to see if maybe I could get a little extra edge with my bulk. I am extremely ocd with everything including my diet/routine and write everything down. I started at 178 and this morning weighed in at 182 with little to no body fat increase which I was extremely stoked about. Could have even dropped body fat, just looked at some before and after pictures!

Review:
    I've never used a test booster or anything of this nature so reading all the reviews on here made me want to try it. Went out and snagged a bottle up. The next day took it after I ate breakfast waited 90 minutes before I hit the gym and right away I got an insane pump. I've had the best workouts by far these last 3 weeks than I ever had before, I get a tunnel vision when I'm in the gym and didn't want to leave! I've always been vascular but APE makes them definitely pop out like they are going to explode out of my skin. I also noticed that I stayed vascular like this for the rest of the day and had the full feeling effect, which is my favorite part! Strength has obviously went up from getting back on a bulk, but each week I'm averaging about a 5 pound increase on most of my lifts. I'm sure I will definitely hit a plateau with the increase but so far just keeps going up!
    +Excellent Pumps
    +Vascularity became insane
    +Strength keeps going up!!
    +Full feeling

Cons:
    The most notable thing for me was the burps that I got in the gym after taking it. I have a thing with smells and this definitely was the worst for me. The smell of the pills also was pretty brutal, I guess it could be from the fenugreek. Also during the 3rd week towards the end I got a few pimples on my face, I know this is from APE because I never get pimples or anything of that nature. Not a big deal but obviously shows this stuff works!
    -Burps
    -Slight Pimples

Dosing/Price:
    I took 2 pills 90 minutes before my workout right after eating breakfast. This worked the best for me, I also tried 60 minutes before with a 30 minute break between eating and didn't feel the pumps as much this way. I dosed this Monday through Friday and took the weekends off. The price is a little on the high side as well at around 2 dollars a serving if you take the recommended dose. In reality if you look at other products the price is pretty much right on par. But for myself, price really isn't an issue when a product works.

Conclusion:
    Obviously being 21 I didn't really take this for the test boosting. I went into this not really expecting much and just seeing how things worked out. I'm impressed with my results and the product. I noticed no increase in libido or anything of that nature, but the physical results are what impressed me. I gained around ~4 pounds almost all muscle and very little fat gains! Just ordered my second bottle before writing this out thats how impressed I am.

Rating:
    I give this a solid 9/10 being on the extremely critical side. AEN did an excellent job with APE! Can't wait to see what the next month has in store for me.

pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pjstevensjr1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Must give this a try!

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review thanks for trying it out
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome review, thanks so much for the detailed write-up.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raters95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice review for a great product!!

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by raters95 View Post
    Nice review for a great product!!
    Thank you, we couldn't hope for better customer feedback.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts