Page 165 of 235 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,950 of 7037
    tutsmahbarreh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=flip080210;887318791]For those of you looking for a program to do after this one, I've been checking out Jim Stoppani's program. I don't think its been out 12 weeks yet so haven't seen anyones results but looks like its great for putting on some size, and it has a vid every day like this program.

Exactly what I was looking for, THANKS! I've heard good things about Jim's program so will definitely check it out.

I'm currently on week 8 of Kris' program and really enjoying the raised intensity. Have been wondering though what next.

Jeezy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a way to download all the videos if possible? I would like to keep them on my phone to watch the workout routines...

thanks

Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jeezy85 View Post
    Is there a way to download all the videos if possible? I would like to keep them on my phone to watch the workout routines...

thanks
    They're all on youtube. You can use a free utility like this and download them all then transfer to your phone's memory card

http://www.youtubedownloadersite.com/

I use it a lot. It's legit and super easy to use.

Jeezy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Auburn RSX-S View Post
    They're all on youtube. You can use a free utility like this and download them all then transfer to your phone's memory card

I use it a lot. It's legit and super easy to use.

Thanks a lot bro

chadsticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chadsticles View Post
    Hey Lads,

Very new here, how are we going?

A bit of a background, I have completed 2 round of P90x didn't get the results I wanted as I was working at a Mine Site and couldn't eat any decentish foods as they always dished out crap! I am now looking into bulking up, I am currently on day 17 (rest day).
    My weight is 64.4kg (141.7 pounds)
    Height: 177cm (5' 8")

Unfortunately I have only gained .4kg I weighed myself at the start at 64.4kg and have only gone up to 64.8kg ( Today) as the other time I had cleared bowels blah blah, I did weigh myself second week and went up to 65.8kg (thinking I got progress) but I think this was water weight

I am eating the same foods as Kris in his program been pretty much the same except 2 lesser meals - Don't have time to eat them during the day.

Unfortunately I am what they call "Skinny Fat", I am quite skinny everywhere except in the abdominal region where all my fat is stored, as you can see in my "Body Space" I have lost a lot of my pudginess but still have a long way to go for that wanted "6 Pack".

I have noticed significant strength gains at the gym, Flat dumbell Press I use to only be able to do 3 x 8 reps (10kg) I can now do 3 x 12 17.5kg, EZ Bar curls smashed out 25kg 2 x 10 then down to 20kg 1 x 10

Is this too many carbs?
    Am I on the right track?

My meals usually look like this:

Meal 1: 1 cup Oat Meal, 1 cup egg whites
    Meal 2: 1 cup Brown rice, Lean Steak, Sweet potato and Broccoli
    Meal 3: 1 cup Brown Rice, Chicken, Sweet potato and Broccoli
    Meal 4: 1 cup brown Rice, Basa Seawater Fish, Sweet potato and Broccoli
    Meal 5: 1 cup Brown Rice, Chicken, Sweet potato and Broccoli
    2 scoops WPI Strawberry with water.

4 - 6 litres of water a day.

This chart shows the breakdown of your average daily calorie intake by fat, carbohydrate, protein and alcohol

Total Calories

Grams Calories %-Cals
    Fat
    48.7g 434 15%

Saturated
    10.0g 89 3%

Polyunsaturated
    11.7g 104 4%

Monounsaturated
    16.1g 143 5%

Carbohydrate
    345.3g 1400 48%

Dietary Fiber
    55.6g

Protein
    272.8g 1075 36%

Alcohol
    0.0g 0 0%

Thanks for your help in advanced.
    Anyone, Please

PXH32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Guys,

Beginner here wondering if this program would be good for me or if I should try something else. I'm 20 years old, never lifted before just was involved in tons of sports. I'm very lean (146lb) and wanted to build muscle, not cut fat because I don't have that much. Any recommendations?

TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TitsNow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello everyone,

I've been working out for quite some time but haven't really maintained it as I should be due to school. I'm a starting sophmore in high-school and I weigh around 125lb. I'm quite skinny and I'm wondering if this program helps me get muscles and lean and not get way too skinny. Is this good for me? I'm deciding to do this routine over the summer.

DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PXH32 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Beginner here wondering if this program would be good for me or if I should try something else. I'm 20 years old, never lifted before just was involved in tons of sports. I'm very lean (146lb) and wanted to build muscle, not cut fat because I don't have that much. Any recommendations?
    Originally Posted by TitsNow View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been working out for quite some time but haven't really maintained it as I should be due to school. I'm a starting sophmore in high-school and I weigh around 125lb. I'm quite skinny and I'm wondering if this program helps me get muscles and lean and not get way too skinny. Is this good for me? I'm deciding to do this routine over the summer.
    This is a great program to use no matter what your goals are. Whether it be gaining or cutting. The only difference between the two is your calorie content. If your bulking, then increase your calories +500 to your total calorie count and lift hard, and maybe cut your cardio down to 3x per week max.

Good Luck
    Don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy...

Livin the GST life. U Mirin?
    Current Stats:
    Weight - 5/29/13 - 173.0 lbs. on a cut...

5/27/13
    DL- 380x1
    Dec BB Bench- 250x1
    Front Squats- 230x1
    Pull-ups- 235x1

ANS sponsored Fortitude log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148940303

TheNewt22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5/25/12 - Starting Kris Gethin Program - 5/28/12

I'm 19 years old going on 20. When I began working out in September of 2011, I was 155 pounds. Now I am 175 pounds exactly, 8 months later. My goal is to reach 185 - 190 and to have less than 15% fat. I found out about the Kris Gethin program and I am going to follow it starting Monday. I cannot wait to start. I'll be doing different workouts and routines that my body is not used too and I will be eating differently than I ever have. I will updating my photos every 14 days. Thank you everyone for posting their photos plus Kris because it has motivated me. Good luck to all who try this program in the future!
    Attached Images

D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D-Rock20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey everyone, so Im about the round the second last week and as I look ahead like I assume we all do, i had some questions for anyone whos finished or further then I am. I just finished day 75 everything is going great but I just wanted to ask about the carb depleting. in that video he says pinch here and here but doesnt show you where to pinch. the bicep I would assume is the very peakish area. and for waist would that be on the hip right on the side?
    number 2, if they do match or are very similar then he says go on ahead and carb deplete. does that mean no carbs? half? he wasnt very clear on that. and for how long do you do this? I cant imagine going without carbs for very long if that is the case. thats all I wanted to know. Thanks in advance for the answers! and good luck to everyone in this program! be true to yourself!

KennyCRFC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How intense should/could the cardio be??

Rugg12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by flip080210 View Post
    For those of you looking for a program to do after this one, I've been checking out Jim Stoppani's program. I don't think its been out 12 weeks yet so haven't seen anyones results but looks like its great for putting on some size, and it has a vid every day like this program.
    I'm heading into week 8 for the third time on kris' program, but I'm starting to look into what to do afterwards. I'm interested in Jim's program, but all the fruit and bread in the nutrition plan makes me a little nervous. So I'm trying to decide between his or HRT. I guess theres also the factor of how satisfied I'll be with my fat loss at the end of the current Kris program.

Location: London Essex, Essex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) almightytez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Week 10 Day 70/71

Hiya kris I found on the daily video week 10 Day 70 and 71 both say Sunday where day 71 should say Monday. Tez

one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) one2swag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rugg12 View Post
    I'm heading into week 8 for the third time on kris' program, but I'm starting to look into what to do afterwards. I'm interested in Jim's program, but all the fruit and bread in the nutrition plan makes me a little nervous. So I'm trying to decide between his or HRT. I guess theres also the factor of how satisfied I'll be with my fat loss at the end of the current Kris program.
    As long as you keep your calorie intake under your caloric maintenance level you will keep losing weight with whichever plan you to do.
    I just finished my first week after this program. Or in other words week 13.
    I added fruits, nuts, bread, yogurts, milk, cold cuts, cheese to my diet. Downed the cardio to 4 days 25min each (instead of 2x25min daily).

And i still lost an extra 2 lbs this week, with a total of 32lbs with kris program.

So any program you decide to do. If you want to lose fat, eat -500 calories of your maintenance needs. If you want to bulk eat +500 calories.

choppamqn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 Week Trainer Results

Thank you Kris for your awesome program!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images

aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50) aydinj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys, I need new hardcore workout plan...I finished Kris Gethin's Program 2 days ago, and started it again...I know that Neil Hill's program is coming soon, but maybe you have any other suggestions? So I'm open to any kind of hardcore workouut plan

Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just finished Week 1. Went from 240 to 234. 6 pounds!! Can't freaking wait for my 12 week weigh in!

Thanks Kris. You're a lifechanger man.
    Always Rep Back

**FALCONS** **BRAVES** **DAWGS**

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

BJS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow just watched some off the videos, just about to start a bulking 12 week period being winter is just about to start here, then this 12 week program would be perfect after to help drop before our summer, definitely going to get right into this and make sure i'm ready and try and adapt some to my bulking or at least the foods list. looks like lots of great results from it.

DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BJS001 View Post
    wow just watched some off the videos, just about to start a bulking 12 week period being winter is just about to start here, then this 12 week program would be perfect after to help drop before our summer, definitely going to get right into this and make sure i'm ready and try and adapt some to my bulking or at least the foods list. looks like lots of great results from it.
    Holy crap. Where do you live? Antarctica?
    It's summer here. Lol

Current Stats:

5/27/13
    DL- 380x1
    Dec BB Bench- 250x1
    Front Squats- 230x1
    Pull-ups- 235x1

xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwgpx55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone with a full-time job on this program? Is it working for you? I am out of the house 60 hours a week, but I need to get cut.

Location: Manchester, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Over 20 KG Lost in 12 weeks - JoeHXC , Kris Gethin 12 Week Hardcore Results

Stats
    JoeHXC
    DOB : 02/06/1987
    Height: 6FT1

Day 1 05/03/2012
    Weight: 125.6 KG
    Waistline: 42 Inch

Day 84: 27/05/2012
    Weight: 102.9 KG
    Waistline: 34 Inch

12_week_transformation.jpg

Hey guys,

I just finished my first 12 week transformation firstly I’d like to say thank you to Kris for putting all the information out there for free!

I’d like to give back to the community and hopefully inspire others just like you guys did for me and tell my story.

Why you decided to change your body!

I’ve always been “the fat kid” I did not partake in sports I always sat in front of a PC learning how to code or playing video games, this holds true to today as I’m a web designer by trade and spend my day in front of my desk but lucky for me that allows me to get my 8 meals in as the geeks are kept in a quiet corner away from the rest of the office and we have our own fridge which basically is full of my tupawear.

I’ve “trained” for around 4 years since graduation in 2008 / I started in my final year of University I was interested in the 300 workouts knocking around at the time and the idea of playing with my body weight back then I weighed in at 122KG and could not do a single chin up. That was goal one be able to lift my fat ass above the bar! (Well my chin)
    My weight has been up and down like a yo yo since. The first successful cut I did was way back in June 2009 – Aug 2009 prior to the Sonisphere festival in the UK. The goal was to lean down before the festival and get to the point of being able to pull my body weight!

If remember rightly I was about 24% BF and 94 KG , 34 inch waist but other than that I can’t really remember much.
    I got to a point where I could comfortably do wide grip pull ups too.

After that I was loving the new found strength and lifts and did everything I could to gain more strength by eating the wrong type of crap just to get that lift! I got my flat bench up to 145KG in 2010 KG for 6 reps and I’m very proud of that I’m just ashamed of how I got there food wise L See below for £20 worth of fast food to celebrate the first time I pushed 120 Kg with no spot victory meal fail!

2010 , throughout up into 2011 I just maintained similar lifts and waist line but eating completely wrong “ oh yeah I can eat what I want I train hard “ I learned the hard way you can NOT out train a bad diet! FACT. Diet really has been my diet this whole time. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke I just over eat and over indulge in the wrong types of food!

I lost my way further after a pretty bad end to the year 2011 and just lost motivation for training. Occasionally still going into the gym but not giving my all and doing set patterns that where more ego lifts than actual hard work.

This was going to change in 2012 though.

What got you started?

February of 2012 my partner and I went away for the first time in 6 years we went to Norway and it was amazing aside from the fact that my 125.6 Kg fat ass body caused me to snore enough to keep her awake in the night.
    When you’re up till 2am chasing the northern lights 217 miles into the Artic Circle the last thing you need , I kept her awake even when I was on the sofa ! While I was out there I had chronic heart burn and I mean BRUTAL I consumed way to much milk & 116 gaviscon tablets (anti acid for those who do not know what they are) . Plus I had to buy XXXL ski pants to go over there , I’m appalled with myself thinking back now I recycled those big boys away on day 84 along with my 42 inch waist pants!
    We’d saved for a long time and I felt my weight ruined the trip some what , I feel sorry for the dogs that pulled my weight in the sledge ! Poor dogs L , must be like a truck pull for big Z !

Due to the effect this was having on my relationship and health enough was enough – all or nothing right? My best friend started the Gethin 12 week while I was in Norway and showed me the videos instantly I knew what I had to do.

This image is from the 1st of March at Rammstein you can see how fat In the face but in my mind I had a big upper body so what did it matter right ... haha , my day 1 pics say otherwise.

I started my 12 week transformation on the 5th of March which was the following Monday after Rammstein , I did not take pictures in front of news papers but hell the gig dates and my flight tickets from Norway are testament to my start dates ! Plus as we all know your not cheating any one but yourself if your not fully transparent.

The goal was to loose at least 1lb for each year I’ve walked on this earth and I hit my goal on day 80 ! My 25th Birthday is the second of June its the best present a man could give himself! Good food this weekend but only black coffee for me! Which I hated the taste of by the way before the 12 week but it really does help!

What I have learned.

Aim high and remember your goals
    When you can’t find strength for that final DTP set remember why you started and how many others have walked before you and completed the set

Do your research – get to know your muscle groups and your nutrition know what your fuelling your body with. Supplements can be scary for first timers but don’t be discouraged.
    Look to others for inspiration read, watch listen and learn!

Every person in the gym is there for the same thing at some level fitness , you have to stop worrying about people judging you if you put the work in people respect that.
    Know your limits and train your body not your ego!

Again research is key know what you’re doing and do it for yourself not because your “best friends mums sisters boyfriends next door neighbours buddy from high school” says a certain brand is the best protein and its what YOU need to take. It’s your body you need to find what works for you but at the same time use the expert knowledge available on bodybuilding.com for reference and for building blocks to your path to victory!

Conclusion

I’m in this for the long haul this time, it’s a life style change and a completely new way of thinking thanks to Kris J. If I’d had that type of guidance in 2009 who knows where I’d be now – however we can not dwell on the past but we can plan for the future and my future has Iron, sweat , tears and a stronger faster leaner version of the man typing this right now – Every workout will bring me closer to one day finally getting the “Spartan” look I originally was inspired by all that time ago! When I’ve earned the right too I’ll grow my Mohawk back closest to a Spartan helmet I think I’ll get haha.

Hopefully along the way inspire many others around me, this is already happening at home in the office and in the gym and I’m only 12 weeks into my new lifestyle! Give me 12 months!

I’m done with bad diet, over eating for crappy energy sources and what I thought would fuel the lifts, I’m lighter stronger leaner and give me another 12 months and I will beat my old personal bests I achieved on bad diet and no cardio!
    I understand how important knowledge is now and have so much respect for the people who are trying to help others learn and understand – I’m only 12 weeks into this way of thinking and I still have a hell of a lot to learn but I’m more driven and excited than I have ever been!

My next 12 week transformation starts on the 18th Of June 2012 – I’ll be taking a friend along with me who has been inspired by what I have done and wants a training partner !
    To any one hesitant about starting or putting it off “ill do it next week” just take the leap and make it happen!

Thanks again to Kris Gethin and the bodybuilding.com team & all my friends and family who have supported me through this amazing transformation!

Bring on the 18th Of June!

Joe
    Attached Images

Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prozium913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joehxc View Post
    Stats
    JoeHXC
    DOB : 02/06/1987
    Height: 6FT1

Day 1 05/03/2012
    Weight: 125.6 KG
    Waistline: 42 Inch

Day 84: 27/05/2012
    Weight: 102.9 KG
    Waistline: 34 Inch

12_week_transformation.jpg

Hey guys,

I just finished my first 12 week transformation firstly I’d like to say thank you to Kris for putting all the information out there for free!

I’d like to give back to the community and hopefully inspire others just like you guys did for me and tell my story.

Why you decided to change your body!

I’ve always been “the fat kid” I did not partake in sports I always sat in front of a PC learning how to code or playing video games, this holds true to today as I’m a web designer by trade and spend my day in front of my desk but lucky for me that allows me to get my 8 meals in as the geeks are kept in a quiet corner away from the rest of the office and we have our own fridge which basically is full of my tupawear.

I’ve “trained” for around 4 years since graduation in 2008 / I started in my final year of University I was interested in the 300 workouts knocking around at the time and the idea of playing with my body weight back then I weighed in at 122KG and could not do a single chin up. That was goal one be able to lift my fat ass above the bar! (Well my chin)
    My weight has been up and down like a yo yo since. The first successful cut I did was way back in June 2009 – Aug 2009 prior to the Sonisphere festival in the UK. The goal was to lean down before the festival and get to the point of being able to pull my body weight!

If remember rightly I was about 24% BF and 94 KG , 34 inch waist but other than that I can’t really remember much.
    I got to a point where I could comfortably do wide grip pull ups too.

After that I was loving the new found strength and lifts and did everything I could to gain more strength by eating the wrong type of crap just to get that lift! I got my flat bench up to 145KG in 2010 KG for 6 reps and I’m very proud of that I’m just ashamed of how I got there food wise L See below for £20 worth of fast food to celebrate the first time I pushed 120 Kg with no spot victory meal fail!

2010 , throughout up into 2011 I just maintained similar lifts and waist line but eating completely wrong “ oh yeah I can eat what I want I train hard “ I learned the hard way you can NOT out train a bad diet! FACT. Diet really has been my diet this whole time. I don’t drink and I don’t smoke I just over eat and over indulge in the wrong types of food!

I lost my way further after a pretty bad end to the year 2011 and just lost motivation for training. Occasionally still going into the gym but not giving my all and doing set patterns that where more ego lifts than actual hard work.

This was going to change in 2012 though.

What got you started?

February of 2012 my partner and I went away for the first time in 6 years we went to Norway and it was amazing aside from the fact that my 125.6 Kg fat ass body caused me to snore enough to keep her awake in the night.
    When you’re up till 2am chasing the northern lights 217 miles into the Artic Circle the last thing you need , I kept her awake even when I was on the sofa ! While I was out there I had chronic heart burn and I mean BRUTAL I consumed way to much milk & 116 gaviscon tablets (anti acid for those who do not know what they are) . Plus I had to buy XXXL ski pants to go over there , I’m appalled with myself thinking back now I recycled those big boys away on day 84 along with my 42 inch waist pants!
    We’d saved for a long time and I felt my weight ruined the trip some what , I feel sorry for the dogs that pulled my weight in the sledge ! Poor dogs L , must be like a truck pull for big Z !

Due to the effect this was having on my relationship and health enough was enough – all or nothing right? My best friend started the Gethin 12 week while I was in Norway and showed me the videos instantly I knew what I had to do.

This image is from the 1st of March at Rammstein you can see how fat In the face but in my mind I had a big upper body so what did it matter right ... haha , my day 1 pics say otherwise.

I started my 12 week transformation on the 5th of March which was the following Monday after Rammstein , I did not take pictures in front of news papers but hell the gig dates and my flight tickets from Norway are testament to my start dates ! Plus as we all know your not cheating any one but yourself if your not fully transparent.

The goal was to loose at least 1lb for each year I’ve walked on this earth and I hit my goal on day 80 ! My 25th Birthday is the second of June its the best present a man could give himself! Good food this weekend but only black coffee for me! Which I hated the taste of by the way before the 12 week but it really does help!

What I have learned.

Aim high and remember your goals
    When you can’t find strength for that final DTP set remember why you started and how many others have walked before you and completed the set

Do your research – get to know your muscle groups and your nutrition know what your fuelling your body with. Supplements can be scary for first timers but don’t be discouraged.
    Look to others for inspiration read, watch listen and learn!

Every person in the gym is there for the same thing at some level fitness , you have to stop worrying about people judging you if you put the work in people respect that.
    Know your limits and train your body not your ego!

Again research is key know what you’re doing and do it for yourself not because your “best friends mums sisters boyfriends next door neighbours buddy from high school” says a certain brand is the best protein and its what YOU need to take. It’s your body you need to find what works for you but at the same time use the expert knowledge available on bodybuilding.com for reference and for building blocks to your path to victory!

Conclusion

I’m in this for the long haul this time, it’s a life style change and a completely new way of thinking thanks to Kris J. If I’d had that type of guidance in 2009 who knows where I’d be now – however we can not dwell on the past but we can plan for the future and my future has Iron, sweat , tears and a stronger faster leaner version of the man typing this right now – Every workout will bring me closer to one day finally getting the “Spartan” look I originally was inspired by all that time ago! When I’ve earned the right too I’ll grow my Mohawk back closest to a Spartan helmet I think I’ll get haha.

Hopefully along the way inspire many others around me, this is already happening at home in the office and in the gym and I’m only 12 weeks into my new lifestyle! Give me 12 months!

I’m done with bad diet, over eating for crappy energy sources and what I thought would fuel the lifts, I’m lighter stronger leaner and give me another 12 months and I will beat my old personal bests I achieved on bad diet and no cardio!
    I understand how important knowledge is now and have so much respect for the people who are trying to help others learn and understand – I’m only 12 weeks into this way of thinking and I still have a hell of a lot to learn but I’m more driven and excited than I have ever been!

My next 12 week transformation starts on the 18th Of June 2012 – I’ll be taking a friend along with me who has been inspired by what I have done and wants a training partner !
    To any one hesitant about starting or putting it off “ill do it next week” just take the leap and make it happen!

Thanks again to Kris Gethin and the bodybuilding.com team & all my friends and family who have supported me through this amazing transformation!

Bring on the 18th Of June!

Joe
    Holy crap that's awesome bro. Definitely inspiring. GJDM.
    Always Rep Back

**FALCONS** **BRAVES** **DAWGS**

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ph4y5e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 week hardcore daily trainer results.

Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to post my before and after from following Kris' 12 week hardcore trainer... I also have a few recipes that i can share with anybody who is interested....

March 9 2012.jpg

Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ph4y5e View Post
    Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to post my before and after from following Kris' 12 week hardcore trainer... I also have a few recipes that i can share with anybody who is interested....

Attachment 4505581
    Amazing job my man. Looking lean and mean now.

itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ gjdm.
    started this week.
    loving it so far.
    **MISC Firearm Crew**

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DottoreItalia View Post
    Holy crap. Where do you live? Antarctica?
    It's summer here. Lol
    Kind of off-topic, but I feel sorry for you not knowing this...

Well... the Earth is divided into two hemispheres (northern and southern). When the northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun it will be summer there and winter in the southern hemisphere. When the northern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun it will be winter there and summer in the southern hemisphere.

Seasons such as autumn and spring are experienced in the transition between those two seasons because the Earth's axis will be perpendicular (no tilt).

E.G. Europe or America will have summer while places like South Africa (where I am) or Australia will have winter and vice verse.

Originally Posted by ph4y5e View Post
    Hi Everybody,

Attachment 4505581
    You looking really ripped mate, good job!

Originally Posted by EricChowles View Post
    Kind of off-topic, but I feel sorry for you not knowing this...

Well... the Earth is divided into two hemispheres (northern and southern). When the northern hemisphere is tilted towards the sun it will be summer there and winter in the southern hemisphere. When the northern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun it will be winter there and summer in the southern hemisphere.

Seasons such as autumn and spring are experienced in the transition between those two seasons because the Earth's axis will be perpendicular (no tilt).

E.G. Europe or America will have summer while places like South Africa (where I am) or Australia will have winter and vice verse.
    Thanks for the explanation buddy. I deserved that one

Also. Awesome job everyone. Awesome transformations. I'm at week 8 now so I can't wait to see the results in a few weeks

Current Stats:

5/27/13
    DL- 380x1
    Dec BB Bench- 250x1
    Front Squats- 230x1
    Pull-ups- 235x1

Mndozer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm following Kris program, but the thing is that I can't go to the gym in the afternoon, so is there any problem if I go like around 1pm? I will still following everything else

Originally Posted by Mndozer View Post
    I'm following Kris program, but the thing is that I can't go to the gym in the afternoon, so is there any problem if I go like around 1pm? I will still following everything else
    No. There's no issue with when you go to the gym. You'll just have to work around your mealtimes depending on when you eat & everything. Good luck.

Current Stats:

5/27/13
    DL- 380x1
    Dec BB Bench- 250x1
    Front Squats- 230x1
    Pull-ups- 235x1

Location: Manchester, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joehxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Prozium913 View Post
    Holy crap that's awesome bro. Definitely inspiring. GJDM.

Thanks man - how is your progress coming along?

Page 165 of 235 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast