brooky_babe85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brooky_babe85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brooky_babe85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brooky_babe85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Creamy Coconut Pudding

Mix 1 packet of any flavoured sugar free jello (I like raspberry) and mix it with enough boiling water to dissolve the crystals. Then make up the rest of the liquid with a can (400ml) of coconut milk and stir well. Put it in the freezer for a couple of hours and it comes out all thick, creamy and gummy with a hint of coconut flavour. Only a couple of grams of carbs in the whole bowl..... This is filling too and tastes awesome!!

PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the recipe babe. (No harassment)

I dont have any coconut milk and unfortunately i forgot to by some when i went to the store but i am definitely going to try this when i get back to the store.
    De Novo Lipogenesis

Life is Simple, make choices and don't look back.