Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Registered User JackTheHazelnut's Avatar
    JackTheHazelnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Excellent progress

Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freddy098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Outstanding progress OP!

hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hate to break it to you guys but this kid is on RIDICULOUSLY large doses of ****ing everything.

It is truly sad how many delusional kids are on the forum.

Please guys go register on a steroid forum,it will open your eyes.

Shame on you op for creating false hope.

P.S: You look very good op

hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotboyroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ichewkok View Post
    lol @ idiots that believe this guy is natural.

At least have the balls to tell the truth, you stupid *******. Who do you have to impress/prove yourself to? Almost 20lb of lean muscle mass in under 7 weeks...naturally. My fukin 10 year old sister has bigger legs than you.

Ok buddy.

I don't care if you cycle, but to blatantly lie about it and making other idiots believe that it's possible? You are giving false hope to the newbies out there.
    This

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This^. Look good but completely unrealistic results.

Either not 2 months, or not natty, my guess is both. You are seriously going to tell me you went from 15% BF to having striations in your chest in 2 months? Get real.

maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maxey127 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone saying not natty is an idiot... have you ever tried the paleo diet? ill break it down for you...

1. you only eat whole foods, no preservatives to weigh your body down, now that your body is healthy it can focus on producing anabolic hormones like testosterone and growth hormone

2. the juice from the berries break down into trenbolone which is just a naturally phytonutrient that helps you get rock hard results

3. the chicken and beef will give you proteins which are KEY to building muscle. there may even be some enanthate or propionate that are naturally occuring hormones in the meet which help your body transform

thats it
    Mandime Crew
    i rep back

EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hangcleanre View Post
    Hate to break it to you guys but this kid is on RIDICULOUSLY large doses of ****ing everything.

hahah... pretty sure you just made like 6 accounts so you can neg me.. cause those are the first negs I've gotten in over 12 weeks.. all accusing me of not being non natty.
    but honestly i don't give a FLYING F**k what you think... lets face it just because you cant achieve what i can you claim im not natty? who are you to judge me? You have no idea how hard i worked at this... and for you to take it away from me claiming i cheated...that's low. I set a goal for myself and i did it.. is that so hard to believe? But at the end of the day i can sleep easy because i know i earned this and not you or ANYONE else is gonna take this away from me.. so neg me all you want, bash me.. whatever.. I'm natty and if you cant get past that.. that's your deal not mine.
    "I eat almonds and natural peanut butter while you eat popcorn and candy.I wake up early to lift weights while you are still in bed sleeping.Through hard work and dedication, I have transformed my body.Through apathy and self pity you have managed to remain mediocre...I know that all men ...were created equal, but for some reason I constantly catch myself feeling that I am better than you, and you know what?.. Its probably true"

LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144770111

DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EgyptianLifter View Post
    hahah... pretty sure you just made like 6 accounts so you can neg me.. cause those are the first negs I've gotten in over 12 weeks.. all accusing me of not being non natty.
    but honestly i don't give a FLYING F**k what you think... lets face it just because you cant achieve what i can you claim im not natty? who are you to judge me? You have no idea how hard i worked at this... and for you to take it away from me claiming i cheated...that's low. I set a goal for myself and i did it.. is that so hard to believe? But at the end of the day i can sleep easy because i know i earned this and not you or ANYONE else is gonna take this away from me.. so neg me all you want, bash me.. whatever.. I'm natty and if you cant get past that.. that's your deal not mine.
    IF & IIFYM

Misc 'Yes Man' Crew

hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50) hangcleanre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have only this account.I have never negged anyone and i never will.
    I accuse of being not natty because i know you are not natty and i hate liars.
    I hate the fact that delusional kids will waste their money and their time hoping they will eventually look like you.

Finally,no i cannot take that from you.However, Time will take that from.As soon as you stop injecting yourself your gains will disappear just as fast as they came.

P.S Somebody forgot to take their a.i ,strong nips brah.

live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no way natty

OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stupid thread is stupid. Negged for giving people false hope. Now way you made that much progress in just 6 weeks natty fukcing *******.

EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have only this account.I have never negged anyone and i never will.
    I accuse of being not natty because i know you are not natty and i hate liars.
    I hate the fact that delusional kids will waste their money and their time hoping they will eventually look like you.

Finally,no i cannot take that from you.However, Time will take that from.As soon as you stop injecting yourself your gains will disappear just as fast as they came.

P.S Somebody forgot to take their a.i ,strong nips brah.

Listen.. i don't know what your deal is or why you feel the need to blatantly without evidence accuse me of not being natural..
    I should really take this as a compliment..so thanks?
    Its just F*cked up that your trying to turn everyone against me because i did my best.
    but cool man... just keep posting on my thread claiming im a liar when you dont even know me.
    and you claim i will shrink after? well i plan to keep posting on this thread for my next competition and you can judge from that then
    "I eat almonds and natural peanut butter while you eat popcorn and candy.I wake up early to lift weights while you are still in bed sleeping.Through hard work and dedication, I have transformed my body.Through apathy and self pity you have managed to remain mediocre...I know that all men ...were created equal, but for some reason I constantly catch myself feeling that I am better than you, and you know what?.. Its probably true"

LOG:

invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50) invictus1985 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No-one's trying to discredit your hard work, but the facts are:

You were in a competition with 10k$ cash prize. EVERYONE knows that to even have a chance of top 3, you either have to

A) Be borderline Obese, and cut down to slim
    B) Go from normal/"non-lifting" to jacked

9.99 of 10 times, the winners of such comps use some kind of steroid or enhancement to get there, and of course no-one's going to admit, as it'll disqualify you.

Sadly, it only affects n00bs that these competitions are aimed at(gotta remember that you're basically free advertisement for these companies), giving them a completely false and twisted image of what's possible.

As I said though, no-one's trying to discredit your hard work and dedication.

Originally Posted by Scrizzle View Post
    Stupid thread is stupid. Negged for giving people false hope. Now way you made that much progress in just 6 weeks natty fukcing *******.
    6 weeks?
    my before and afters were 12 weeks apart..
    i took pictures with newspapers, and if you followed the thread you'd see that i corrected my original post.

LOG:

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jesus, these threads where someone blatantly juiced repeatedly insists on claiming utterly impossible natty progress are so irritating. Why do you even waste your time denying it, just ignore those posts like anyone with any self-respect does. We all know you're on gear, nothing you say will change the fact that those gains are impossible natty and nothing we say will ever get you to admit it. Just ignore, and instead respond to the posts complimenting your progress and physique.

Edit: just saying, I'm sure you busted your ass and all to get that kind of insane fast progress, but you only did it for what a few months? Many people on this site show a similar level of dedication over a period of YEARS to get those kind of results. So I'd think about that before professing about how hard you worked at this. No hate.
    Last edited by Oceanbreezeez; 05-18-2012 at 02:51 PM.

3Josh3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those results in that time? Mirin' is an understatement. Good job!

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by invictus1985 View Post
    No-one's trying to discredit your hard work, but the facts are:

You were in a competition with 10k$ cash prize. EVERYONE knows that to even have a chance of top 3, you either have to

A) Be borderline Obese, and cut down to slim
    B) Go from normal/"non-lifting" to jacked

9.99 of 10 times, the winners of such comps use some kind of steroid or enhancement to get there, and of course no-one's going to admit, as it'll disqualify you.

Sadly, it only affects n00bs that these competitions are aimed at(gotta remember that you're basically free advertisement for these companies), giving them a completely false and twisted image of what's possible.

As I said though, no-one's trying to discredit your hard work and dedication.
    damn, i didn't know he was going for a 10k competition. now i do believe he was using something. no matter how hard you work, you also need a LOT of time to see great results natty.. although i've never cut so im not 100% sure lol when it comes to cutting.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    solid cut you had a good muscular base in the before pic and lost fat perfectly in a short time. This is how a bulk/cut is done guys. Don't start a cut until you have a decent base.

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at the misc presence in here.

anyone who thought OP was natural, in this whole thread, herp derp to you guys. this is why the pictures progress forum isn't as good as it used to be, with scumbag liars like OP making people think what he did is possible naturally. anyone who has a brain, can tell 100%, that he's not natty. i actually oppose calling out people who claim to be natty, by his progress clearly shows usage. it's one thing to have a physique like this over a long period of time, so doubt can still linger in an accuser's mind. but 3 months? one minute it's 6 weeks, next it's 12.

as someone in the misc said, if this dude looks like this and he's natty, wtf would he look like on that there you know what? lol imbeciles in the Pictures forum, you disappoint me.
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmmmmmmm , nice job regardless of the tid bit u are leaving out

Listen.. i don't know what your deal is or why you feel the need to blatantly without evidence accuse me of not being natural..
    I should really take this as a compliment..so thanks?
    Its just F*cked up that your trying to turn everyone against me because i did my best.
    but cool man... just keep posting on my thread claiming im a liar when you dont even know me.
    and you claim i will shrink after? well i plan to keep posting on this thread for my next competition and you can judge from that then
    Whatever man.You are not the first nor the last lying juicer.
    Good luck with the competition.I hope you win.
    You 're gonna need the money for the gyno surgery.

DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DHSH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, what kind of results would one get if they were teching in that same time frame then?

before:

after:

???
    IF & IIFYM

Misc 'Yes Man' Crew

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol you guys are so stupid focusing on something irrelevant that wont change anything. Your on a bodybuilding site. The guy still made a solid change get over it talking about drugs is not allowed here focus on what he actually achieved jeeze.

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)

true this^

Op why lie, especially when it's very obvious...
    stronggyno/10
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Motorcycle Crew

Originally Posted by DHSH View Post
    OP, what kind of results would one get if they were teching in that same time frame then?

before:

after:

???
    strong tan.

Originally Posted by SaliorUSN View Post
    true this^

Op why lie, especially when it's very obvious...
    stronggyno/10
    1. Its illegal and against he rules to discuss these thigns here

Bodybuilding has been full of drugs since the 50's, and kids as early as high school use them now. Get over it op looks good and made a quick change, props to him.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    1. Its illegal and against he rules to discuss these thigns here

Bodybuilding has been full of drugs since the 50's, and kids as early as high school use them now. Get over it op looks good and made a quick change, props to him.
    what annoys most people is that he deny's it and is lying. but i guess he has to lie to stay in that competition.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good transformation. looking good.

i notice you have a lump in a nipple in the after photos, whats that from?

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    holy crap, good job OP!!
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~