Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) down2ride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You lost 13 lbs of fat n gain 17lbs of muscles. Even if in 12 weeks span, each of those feasts alone is impressive, but the fact you did both together is amazing. Great job.

JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JTeK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got into the office tired as ever, checked out this thread and the pics and experienced a double take after rubbing my eyes to make sure they weren't decieving me.

Great Transformation, good luck with the 12 week contest!

EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the support guys!

and haha no im not on anything.. but everyone is free to think what they want. I just find it a little unfair to assume that im not natty because of the gains.
    "I eat almonds and natural peanut butter while you eat popcorn and candy.I wake up early to lift weights while you are still in bed sleeping.Through hard work and dedication, I have transformed my body.Through apathy and self pity you have managed to remain mediocre...I know that all men ...were created equal, but for some reason I constantly catch myself feeling that I am better than you, and you know what?.. Its probably true"

LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144770111

gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You said your doing a re-comp, do you vary you calories on workout days and off days?

do you end up in a deficit over the week?

thanks

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Skeptical but you did the hard work anyway props bro.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont belive the time the transformation took being natty but still sik progress

UkMetro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkMetro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkMetro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkMetro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice work mate! Yeh its always a good feeling knowing that your fully natural and people think your on gear. At least you know you are doing well if they cant tell!

EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) EgyptianLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UkMetro View Post
    nice work mate! Yeh its always a good feeling knowing that your fully natural and people think your on gear. At least you know you are doing well if they cant tell!
    THANKS MAN! i needed to hear that!
    i was upset that people dident think i was natural, but this changed my perspective on it!
    i guess its more flattering! hahah
    "I eat almonds and natural peanut butter while you eat popcorn and candy.I wake up early to lift weights while you are still in bed sleeping.Through hard work and dedication, I have transformed my body.Through apathy and self pity you have managed to remain mediocre...I know that all men ...were created equal, but for some reason I constantly catch myself feeling that I am better than you, and you know what?.. Its probably true"

LOG:

2 MORE DAYS TILL THE BSN HYPER SHRED COMPTITION IS OVER!
    WISH ME LUCK!

this Thursday i will be posting my REAL before and afters! looking forward to showing you guys and seeing your feedback!

LOG:

maxed out today on bench!
    335 x 4 times

LOG:

HERE ARE MY FINAL 12th WEEK BSN HYPER SHRED PHOTOS!
    they dident turn out as good as i thought they would.. I injured my left knee pretty bad in about week 9 so i had only about 3 weeks to work out legs...thats why they look nothing short of pathetic.. no excuses tho!
    lemme know what you guys think? think i got a chance??
    Attached Images

LOG:

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very impressive, but lol to anyone who thinks this was done at all natty

Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    very impressive, but lol to anyone who thinks this was done at all natty
    i guess i'll have to take that as a compliment? haha..

LOG:

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EgyptianLifter View Post
    i guess i'll have to take that as a compliment? haha..
    I guess I shouldn't assume you're lying, you may just have unique genetics, but that progress is definitely not what a normal person would expect in 12 weeks even with perfect diet and training.

Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    I guess I shouldn't assume you're lying, you may just have unique genetics, but that progress is definitely not what a normal person would expect in 12 weeks even with perfect diet and training.
    All i can give you is my word my man.. i know dosent mean much considering you dont know me.
    but i did put everything i had into this competition from day 1, wither it was not being to eat what i normally did, and actually focusing on staying on this diet or hitting the gym hard each and everyday.. even off off days making sure i was on track.. my genetics are fairly good, im full blooded Egyptian, They havent done me wrong thats all i can say haha.. but to each their own everyone is free to believe as they wish

LOG:

bemmerguy714 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep it up man, your an inspiration no joke..
    Mirin..

Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vic83452 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you should compete man

kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Successful cut is successful. Mirin'

Originally Posted by Vic83452 View Post
    you should compete man
    That would be a dream man, i think i might enter a novice one and see how i hold up against others!

Originally Posted by kosich View Post
    Successful cut is successful. Mirin'
    Thanks man!

LOG:

Originally Posted by bemmerguy714 View Post
    Keep it up man, your an inspiration no joke..
    Mirin..
    Thanks buddy

LOG:

MunchZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gashcader View Post
    lol, mirrors.

great work OP
    haha i was also like wtf his tat magically switched arms, damn u sneaky mirror!

Originally Posted by jasqns View Post
    From March 11 to April 25th? That's some great stuff, looking good.
    SORRY TYPO!
    its actually from

February 27th
    March 17th ( newest photos)

my bad guys

LOG:

eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress brah. Repped

JRBlankey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRBlankey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRBlankey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing transformation!

siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000) siimng1979 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Phenomenal change - with natural methods.
    I'm really interested to here more about the Paleo diet.
    I'd be interested in ideas for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks throughout the day.

I'm at the stage where food is food. I can go without luxuries.
    So I'd be interested in giving this a go to drop a few pounds and lean out.

Originally Posted by eyeswideshut23 View Post
    Great progress brah. Repped
    Originally Posted by JRBlankey View Post
    Amazing transformation!
    Thanks guys!

LOG:

Originally Posted by siimng1979 View Post
    Phenomenal change - with natural methods.
    I'm really interested to here more about the Paleo diet.
    I'd be interested in ideas for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks throughout the day.

I'm at the stage where food is food. I can go without luxuries.
    So I'd be interested in giving this a go to drop a few pounds and lean out.
    Thanks Siimng!
    the Paleo diet has honestly given me new outlook on diets, i mean you still sacrifice things you love.. but the outcome is well worth the effort.
    i have my version of diet uploaded on my Bodyblog, check it out!
    its my version of Paleo tho, there are a few added things that i feel were necessary for my body personally that i wasn't getting enough of.
    But no MAJOR changes for the most part. As for the scale i didn't notice a drop in weight but an increase but thats just the muscle weight that was added from the diet while my bf% spiraled down!
    YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

LOG:

KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    def MIRIN

FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fuaark, looking good man, gj!
    Eat clean,
    Lift heavy,
    Sleep sound.
    Repeat....
    Keep it simple.

ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100) ichewkok is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol @ idiots that believe this guy is natural.

At least have the balls to tell the truth, you stupid *******. Who do you have to impress/prove yourself to? Almost 20lb of lean muscle mass in under 7 weeks...naturally. My fukin 10 year old sister has bigger legs than you.

Ok buddy.

I don't care if you cycle, but to blatantly lie about it and making other idiots believe that it's possible? You are giving false hope to the newbies out there.
    Last edited by ichewkok; 05-18-2012 at 01:44 PM.