kpeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with a stack still new to this

I am 21 and i am leaving for the army in 4 months i got a special forces candidate contract so i need to be in the best shape of my life when i go. I have done stacks in the past but nothing to serious. This time i decided to go with something a little stronger but nothing to crazy. If anyone can help me i want to have a couple cycles in before i leave and i can use all the help i can get so i dont want to waste my time with something thats not the best for me.

The stack is strong supplement shop superdrol stack it comes with
    Powerdrol 10
    protex cycle assist
    myogenix hardcore test
    liver fix
    I was thinking about adding hdrol on top of the powerdrol as well any thoughts on that

i want something that will give me very strong gains to my reps and cut down my bf% just a little bit. Im not looking for a big cut i just dont want to gain fat when i am trying to cut right now.

My biggest thing i need is help with my running and stamina and upper body so any help is greatly appriciated and please dont be to harsh on me i am trying to do something big and i have not had much experience in the supplement world

on another note i was going to try pasturized egg whites that come in a carton, instead of protein shakes i heard it is better for you and it has more protein anyone have any thought on that as well

bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bruceabaldwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont believe anabolics are allowed......