Stronger by da week! bodybuilda's Avatar
    bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

D-aspartic Acid to Ape/BioForge

Im near the end of the tub of my PrimaForce DAA.

I didnt feel like i got anything from it and was thinkingi of either getting Ape or BioForge most likely Ape only because ive heard more better stories still bioforge seems great as well.

Anyways my question is should I wait 4 weeks before taking another natty?
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    DEADLIFT RAW: 345 x 1 reps
    SQUAT RAW: 275 x 3 reps
    BENCH RAW: 185x1rep (incline)
    Both no belt straps, no chalk or nothing.
    Just practically naked doing them!
    Check out my journal
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=448005[/url]

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilda View Post
    Im near the end of the tub of my PrimaForce DAA.

I didnt feel like i got anything from it and was thinkingi of either getting Ape or BioForge most likely Ape only because ive heard more better stories still bioforge seems great as well.

Anyways my question is should I wait 4 weeks before taking another natty?
    Yes, I would and here some reviews on APE- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=APE
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Yes, I would and here some reviews on APE- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=APE
    Okay so I'll take 4 weeks off then but on some reviews they mentioned taking 2 bottles of APE before taking a month or so off?
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay so I'll take 4 weeks off then but on some reviews they mentioned taking 2 bottles of APE before taking a month or so off?
    The effects from a test booster aren't really felt from one bottle. You would want to run 2 bottles of Ape to really reap the benefits of whichever product you choose. Most of the effects will come while on the 2nd bottle. Just using one bottle would really be a waste and wouldn't be a good way to gauge the products efficacy.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would still recommend taking a month of before starting your 8 week APE cycle.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    The effects from a test booster aren't really felt from one bottle. You would want to run 2 bottles of Ape to really reap the benefits of whichever product you choose. Most of the effects will come while on the 2nd bottle. Just using one bottle would really be a waste and wouldn't be a good way to gauge the products efficacy.
    I see.. This was my first time ever taking DAA and like i said i am about to be done with the first tub which was about 33.3 servings by end of this week and I really wish i looked into APE before taking this and want to take APE but i am not sure if i need to take a 1 month break first before trying APE
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

I would still recommend taking a month of before starting your 8 week APE cycle.
    Ok fine I will I just dont see why the tub of DAA doesnt recommend how long to take it for and whether to cycle it or not as other products do recommend that.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Well again since I got absolutely nothing out of DAA and Triazole i am going to try out and APE now and this will be my last try on any natty's if I dont get results thats a wrap i will never try one again.

I noticed a lot of people say to stack it with Triazole... whats the point of stacking it with Triazole if the APE itself includes an AI? Is triazole really needed/ helps?

Also the directions say to take 2 pills per day 5 days out of the week. So which five days and during which times of the day?
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Well again since I got absolutely nothing out of DAA and Triazole i am going to try out and APE now and this will be my last try on any natty's if I dont get results thats a wrap i will never try one again.

I noticed a lot of people say to stack it with Triazole... whats the point of stacking it with Triazole if the APE itself includes an AI? Is triazole really needed/ helps?

Also the directions say to take 2 pills per day 5 days out of the week. So which five days and during which times of the day?
    Fair enough. Generally speaking, the products in this category are a let down. So far, for the most part APE has been changing many people's mind who had wrote the entire category off.

We do not recomend stacking APE with another product that works as an AI, people just are so used to needing 2-3 products, that they insist on stacking something else with APE. APE doesn't need another product to stack with it.

Best days to take APE, 60-90 min pre-workout
    Second best- First thing in the AM prior to breakfast.

Keep us closely posted please.

Fair enough. Generally speaking, the products in this category are a let down. So far, for the most part APE has been changing many people's mind who had wrote the entire category off.

We do not recomend stacking APE with another product that works as an AI, people just are so used to needing 2-3 products, that they insist on stacking something else with APE. APE doesn't need another product to stack with it.

Best days to take APE, 60-90 min pre-workout
    Second best- First thing in the AM prior to breakfast.

Keep us closely posted please.

Yeah well again since I have heard great things about this product compared to other natty's, if this doesn't work then this product is full of BS as well, i will let you know it should arrive tomorrow and will give results weekly. Again if this doesnt work out i will never try another natty again or other supplements besides creatine and multi vitamins.

Okay so thanks for the info on what days to take it. But say i dont work out 5 days a week and maybe 3 or 4 so for example i work out sunday, tuesday, thursday, saturday. Thats 4 days. So I will for sure take it on those 4 days 60 to 90 prior to my work out and keep in my mind i work out at night around 8 or 9 pm usually so is that okay to take the pills that late? and I guess for the 5th day ill choose any random off day in the AM ?
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah well again since I have heard great things about this product compared to other natty's, if this doesn't work then this product is full of BS as well, i will let you know it should arrive tomorrow and will give results weekly. Again if this doesnt work out i will never try another natty again or other supplements besides creatine and multi vitamins.

Okay so thanks for the info on what days to take it. But say i dont work out 5 days a week and maybe 3 or 4 so for example i work out sunday, tuesday, thursday, saturday. Thats 4 days. So I will for sure take it on those 4 days 60 to 90 prior to my work out and keep in my mind i work out at night around 8 or 9 pm usually so is that okay to take the pills that late? and I guess for the 5th day ill choose any random off day in the AM ?
    yes choose 1 off day in the AM
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

So I got my bottle on Monday and took it right away then worked out a few hours later at night was definitely able to do more reps and sets and a bit heavier weight then i normally can on the bench press and also did dumbbell presses as a bonus, maybe a placebo affect as i doubt i would be hit right away with the stuff.

but... the next morning i took another pill and wow during work i was non stop hard couldnt get my mind off of it felt like doing something anything to make it go away and it just wouldnt. but i didnt work out yesterday. today i havent taken it yet onc ei get home from work will take it an hour before i work out.

So main results so far is non stop boners LOL
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

So I got my bottle on Monday and took it right away then worked out a few hours later at night was definitely able to do more reps and sets and a bit heavier weight then i normally can on the bench press and also did dumbbell presses as a bonus, maybe a placebo affect as i doubt i would be hit right away with the stuff.

but... the next morning i took another pill and wow during work i was non stop hard couldnt get my mind off of it felt like doing something anything to make it go away and it just wouldnt. but i didnt work out yesterday. today i havent taken it yet onc ei get home from work will take it an hour before i work out.

So main results so far is non stop boners LOL
    So is APE the first test booster that is off to a good start with you?

So is APE the first test booster that is off to a good start with you?
    Its only my second one ive only tried DAA with Triazole prior to this. but yeah i mean i definitely feel something.

Only products i have really felt something ever from any supplements was beta alanine and now this. but we will see its still early just day 3 and i still havent taken the pill i need to take for today and that brings me to my next question... again i work out usually at 8 pm or so. and i know its better to take the pill 60 to 90 minutes before so ill take the pill at 6 pm. isnt that a little to late in the day to take this pill?
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Its only my second one ive only tried DAA with Triazole prior to this. but yeah i mean i definitely feel something.

Only products i have really felt something ever from any supplements was beta alanine and now this. but we will see its still early just day 3 and i still havent taken the pill i need to take for today and that brings me to my next question... again i work out usually at 8 pm or so. and i know its better to take the pill 60 to 90 minutes before so ill take the pill at 6 pm. isnt that a little to late in the day to take this pill?
    There's no stims in APE, so taking it 60-90 mins pre-workout even in the PM is optimal.

There's no stims in APE, so taking it 60-90 mins pre-workout even in the PM is optimal.

Okay i hope ur right.

Edit: I think the main reason why im getting non stop hard ons is because im still kind of young at 27 and maybe it just affects younger guys easier in that way. Im doing squats today im going to try a weight i havent done yet since i been working out if i can do that with some reps for sure id say something is working here because i failed that weight last week.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Okay i hope ur right.
    I am.

I am.
    Read my edit above.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Read my edit above.
    lol, your feedback is not abnormal with APE users. Its a powerful libido booster and certain "stimuli" can further enhance APE's libido kick.

lol, your feedback is not abnormal with APE users. Its a powerful libido booster and certain "stimuli" can further enhance APE's libido kick.

Okay well thats good to know but i am saying inever had a problem with libido of course its great to have an added affect now but again i guess ill see if it helps me get bigger and stronger soon. ill find out tonight when i work out.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Also obviously this product isnt steroids but is this considered even close to steroids?
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Also obviously this product isnt steroids but is this considered even close to steroids?
    No, no natural test booster is. In regards to APE, it should be looked at as more than a test booster though. As it will increase endurance, NO and burn fat. A truely functional multi functional test booster.

No, no natural test booster is. In regards to APE, it should be looked at as more than a test booster though. As it will increase endurance, NO and burn fat. A truely functional multi functional test booster.

Burn fat? I mean of course thats a good thing but I mainly got this to bulk up and gain weight and muscle. so maybe i should of gotten this when i wanted to cut? i mean if it helps you burn fat that really isnt great for bulking now is it.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Burn fat? I mean of course thats a good thing but I mainly got this to bulk up and gain weight and muscle. so maybe i should of gotten this when i wanted to cut? i mean if it helps you burn fat that really isnt great for bulking now is it.
    Its not going to burn muscle or suppress your apatite, so don't worry. But if you have a little fat you want to rid yourself of, APE can assist in the process. APE is perfect for bulking or cutting.

Its not going to burn muscle or suppress your apatite, so don't worry. But if you have a little fat you want to rid yourself of, APE can assist in the process. APE is perfect for bulking or cutting.
    I mean thats fine if it burns fat i mean who doesnt want that. but i dont want it to affect me building muscle even if its just a little bit. because from what i know its impossible to gain muscle without fat unless your using steroids.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

I mean thats fine if it burns fat i mean who doesnt want that. but i dont want it to affect me building muscle even if its just a little bit. because from what i know its impossible to gain muscle without fat unless your using steroids.
    It won't, just the opposite.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I recommend trying a sodium DAA, like SNS or AI. That was afterall, the one they used in the studies. It seems people have less results with just plain DAA.

I don't see why you can't immediatly start another booster either.

Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I recommend trying a sodium DAA, like SNS or AI. That was afterall, the one they used in the studies. It seems people have less results with just plain DAA.

I don't see why you can't immediatly start another booster either.
    Well I did im on APE right now as we speak right after one tub of DAA from PrimaForce and DS Triazole
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal

Okay so last night i took 2 pills 90 minutes before i worked out my legs.

i was able to do a weight on squats for 1 rep that i wasnt able to do last week and the rep felt heavy as hell though but still i got the rep.
    I was able to do an extra 2 sets on squats.
    Then i did calf raises then good mornings. Usually that is the end of my leg days. But i still had some energy left and time went by really slow usually i work out for 1 hour and only 40 minutes passed but it felt like an hour. So i decided to add some front squats after my good mornings as well.

I guess its doing something don't know if its psychological but either way i have been lifting better thats for sure. But main goal is just to gain some weight/thickness because I am skinny at 165 pounds at 5'11. I wanna be at least 180 after this bottle and I think its possible. We will see.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    Check out my journal