-Mark- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My chest & stomach bounces problem ?

I am doing very well on my fat loss , I have about 5 kg remaining to lose , anyway I have a problem of my chest (still small manboobs , but a lot smaller than when I was fat ) & stomach bounces up & down when I jump , etc..... How can I make them firm & tight ?

thank you

ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisisntXav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say continue reducing the fat and continue on building that muscle!

Originally Posted by ThisisntXav View Post
    I would say continue reducing the fat and continue on building that muscle!
    So I have only been reducing fat , but not building muscles for some time , could this be the reason ?

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - 'If it jiggles, it's fat'.

Keep cutting.
    Currently cutting.

Originally Posted by Spanishdream View Post

Keep cutting.
    cutting + lifting ? or is cutting enough ?

davidli2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidli2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidli2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidli2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidli2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidli2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keep cutting.
    I've seen some jiggling at Olympia posing.
    Currently using Gaspari MyoFusion Probiotic Series

Training areas of emphasis: symmetry (strength and size), biceps

Message me if you have any suggestions

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -Mark- View Post
    cutting + lifting ? or is cutting enough ?
    ALWAYS lift.
    Currently cutting.

ALWAYS lift.
    That's what I have been wanting to know

What's the problem with not lifting while losing fat ?

Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shane502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -Mark- View Post
    That's what I have been wanting to know

What's the problem with not lifting while losing fat ?
    You are not only going to be losing fat, but also muscle mass. You should lift heavy in order to maintain or limit the overall loss of muscle while cutting.

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    could be a combination between fat and loose skin. all it takes is for the skin to be slightly loose and you will jiggle.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

Originally Posted by Shane502 View Post
    You are not only going to be losing fat, but also muscle mass. You should lift heavy in order to maintain or limit the overall loss of muscle while cutting.
    This.

Preserving muscle is the key here, though it is possible to gain whilst on a cut, especially for beginners.
    Currently cutting.

Originally Posted by aman88 View Post
    could be a combination between fat and loose skin. all it takes is for the skin to be slightly loose and you will jiggle.
    so also overcome this by cutting & lifting ?