Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry about the socks it was dumb of me to say I mean its socks for petes sake! They just warm and protect yourfeet from your shoe I mean it doesnt matter wat socks peopel wear Heck il go to the gym tonight whereing thigh-high socks just because I can. I mean you did something amazing you did 10 1 legged squats I mean I wache dit like 10 times then tried it and could only do 1 but see the problem is I dont squat.

Not becasue of lazyness, becasue I dont know how. I want to squat and deadlift more than anything but well you know I dont dont know, you know? Sorry about the sock comment it wont happen again and I tried to give you positive rep but its like not letting me but dont worry as soon as i lets me I will I promise.

-J Piston, your biggest fan.

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by David7
    nice reply..
    You should go back into the teen section, make a new thread, and go **** your self.
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J Pistons 06
    Sorry about the socks it was dumb
    its ok
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ExtremistPullup
    You should go back into the teen section, make a new thread, and go **** your self.
    You should stop acting like a teen.. when you're 24 years-old, idiot.

ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Wow, you must care since you posted this vid....Slow em down and try 23 again....

Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100) Pamurkin is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice job, nice form on the slow ones

always raising my bar deviltrainee's Avatar
    deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mateen
    haha i'd like to see you do pull ups with a some 45 pound plates hanging from your waist.

extremeist - i think you should post a link to your weighted pull ups, some haters in this thread.
    really thats not that hard
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 190ish
    Age = 18

bench == 255, down to 235
    squat == 315*3, :(
    pullups == 30, about 20ish
    chins == 4 * bw + 100, :(
    deadlift == 335 old record, now :(

J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J Pistons 06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Actualy now that I think about it those socks were pretty cool. Where did oyu buy them I wanna get me some.

Originally Posted by deviltrainee
    really thats not that hard
    post your video of doing weighted pullups with 3 45 then
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

ExtremistPullup is my hero!!

deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 45s would be hard but he said one, which is not hard at all

oh woops he said some, well i can do sets with 2 plates, i havent tried maxing out but i dont think i could do 3 yet
    Last edited by deviltrainee; 02-06-2006 at 06:34 PM.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 190ish
    Age = 18

Originally Posted by deviltrainee
    3 45s would be hard but he said one, which is not hard at all

oh woops he said some, well i can do sets with 2 plates, i havent tried maxing out but i dont think i could do 3 yet
    you should post some vid on here how long have you been doing weighted pullups
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Yo Pullup I got a quick question about those Muscle Ups. Those were tight and I want to try to do them very nice job with those your truly an insparation. Anyways my question is
    well see I do weighted dips so I can get the third part, I do weighted pullups so I can do the first part,

but what muscle is used in that middle part of the excersise when you switch from pullup to dip? And what is a good excersise to strengthen that muscle so I can do them?

mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500)
    haha teenage hatred is leaking out of the teen section....

Originally Posted by J Pistons 06
    Yo Pullup I got a quick question about those Muscle Ups. Those were tight and I want to try to do them very nice job with those your truly an insparation. Anyways my question is
    well see I do weighted dips so I can get the third part, I do weighted pullups so I can do the first part,

but what muscle is used in that middle part of the excersise when you switch from pullup to dip? And what is a good excersise to strengthen that muscle so I can do them?
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

you should post some vid on here how long have you been doing weighted pullups
    i dont think i could get someone to film any, but i have been very dedicated to pullups since i started working out about a year and half ago, i switched to weighted ones sometime during the summer i think
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 190ish
    Age = 18

Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even though I am not that strong in most of my workouts, I can easily do 45lbs x3 on a pull up bar.

Right now I do 35 lbs x10 for my regular reps. I am about to increase weight

Stand alone I can do around 25 pull ups, 30 if I have a ton of energy.

I am currently 24, 6"2, and I weigh 161 lbs.

Registered User TranceGenerator's Avatar
    TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TranceGenerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for sharing those clips .. you've got massive forarms .. do you focus with just body stength exercises or for other body parts you use weights ext...
    MY TRANSFORMATION SO FAR

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=32124801

arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That was insane....anyone that says otherwise is either jealous or an alien. Extremist, your forearms are nothing short of amazing. Can you please post a link of your one legged squats? Thanks.
    5'10''
    180 lbs
    Bench: 315x1
    Deadlift: 405 x 8, Back after two hamstring injuries
    Squat: 315 x 7, Parallel.
    Front Squat: 225 x 5, Almost ass to grass

Arnoldismyhero has not been evaluated by the FDA. Arnoldismyhero is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

A muscle up is mostly speed you want to pull your self up so fast that you can rotate your wrist over the bar thats when your dip comes in.
    Alright so Il just keep doign my weighted dips and Il work more on speed for pullups and Il let you know when I can do it. thanks.

Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slappydappy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am about to try 45lbs on the pull up bar in about 30 mins (digesting some food right now).

My form is different than this guy's. I have my palms facing me when I do them. Does the facing of the palm matter?

YES! Palms in uses a different part of your forarm. In my opinion palms out is harder.

Well the thing is I rotate them, but I usually do most of the sets palms facing me. I will do it both ways in a few mins to see if the reps are different.

Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qwista will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off, he meant 3 x 45 plates. For a total of 135 pounds of resistance on top of his bodyweight. Secondly your doing a chin up which is much easier and for your height you are extremely skinny buddy.

My reps for palms facing me and facing out are the same. I just like doing them in better, I feel like I have a better grip.

135 lbs? Nope, faily confident I can't do that.

Jay Juliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay Juliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay Juliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay Juliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay Juliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay Juliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jay Juliano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I the only one that isnt impressed?
    Who cares how many pullups you can do when you are swinging your body and using split second tempos. Slow it down and focus on contraction. Otherwise you waste your time. Most of us probably can do 30+ pullups cheating...

Originally Posted by Jay Juliano
    Am I the only one that isnt impressed?
    Who cares how many pullups you can do when you are swinging your body and using split second tempos. Slow it down and focus on contraction. Otherwise you waste your time. Most of us probably can do 30+ pullups cheating...
    who are you? and why should I take your tips on pullups.

Thats not a vid of my pullup routine its a post of me doing 23 really fast. If your not impressed thats fine I don't care. One more thing, post your vid of 30 pullups cheating.
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExplorerThis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Whats the point of doing them really fast swinging like a monkey?

And those weighted pullups....what are you trying to karate kick someone in some of those reps....You weren't going fully wide either

Im not impressed....grow up and take some criticism....you jarhead

fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Mac, You have a great build and I know that you didn't get it on accident. Your fast pullups are worthless (I know your DI didn't teach you to do them that way), but your waited, slow ones are great. You might try puting small wights on your feet to help keep you from swinging and pulling your nees up. Remember slow and steady goes far in a day. Please take this as advice, not critisism.

Joshua

out
    Without a gun, the flag you're waving might as well be white.

SGT-0331-USMC

Originally Posted by fastdraw
    Hey Mac, You have a great build and I know that you didn't get it on accident. Your fast pullups are worthless (I know your DI didn't teach you to do them that way), but your waited, slow ones are great. You might try puting small wights on your feet to help keep you from swinging and pulling your nees up. Remember slow and steady goes far in a day. Please take this as advice, not critisism.

Joshua

out
    Ya those fast ones really don't work as well as the slow ones.
    The DI's didn't care how fast you did them; just as long as you didn't kimp and came all the way down, And all the way up. I pull my knees up of my weighted ones to keep the belt on my hips but I'll try lowering them a bit.

Semper Fi
    When do you go into the Marines?
    Last edited by ExtremistPullup; 02-07-2006 at 11:30 AM.
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps