Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take it easy on the injury.

I agree. Juggernaut and headphones allow you to zone like nothing else.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

FunsizeDHS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weekend got slightly better. Didn't make it to the gym yesterday due to the fact I was called into work to cover a shift. I figured 10 hours on my feet gave me a pretty decent workout. Really feeling it in my knees today. Work always comes as a challenge to stick to the diet. I work in the kitchen of a bar on weekends and there are so many temptations. It's easy to pop a few fries here and much on some extra wings. Not to mention the soda machine calling my name all night. Last night was the first time I brought my own meals to work and the amount of crap I got was astonishing haha. It was fine. I am not going to lie and say that I did have a few fries but not quite like I have before when I would just pop them when I felt slightly hungry. You have to control your own environment. There are going to be things that you can not control (work, school, traveling) but you have to have to have the willpower to say no if you want to stay committed. There are no "weekend vacations" from training. It is 24/7 365 days a year. Yea, it's that intense. I am not saying do not have fun because lord knows that I like to, I am saying be prepared for unusual situations. For instance, I always keep 2 cans of plain almonds in my car. It in no way replaces a meal but it does help that gap between work and home when I just want something to munch on whereas I would normally stop for a cheeseburger.

Ok, I will get off my soapbox now :-) I hope everyone is have a wonderful Easter. I am off to the gym before I have got to go back to work. Stay strong my friends.
    I am Juggernaut contest log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143675433&p=858860173#post858860173
    Follow to inspire and be inspired!

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was planning on getting on here and telling everyone Happy Easter but I've been down with a Migraine. Got up and had breakfast and Updated a little while I ate but went right back to bed. i hope everyone had a Great weekend and their Easter is going good as well!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How are things going bro!! Any questions I'm here for you.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FunsizeDHS View Post
    Weekend got slightly better. Didn't make it to the gym yesterday due to the fact I was called into work to cover a shift. I figured 10 hours on my feet gave me a pretty decent workout. Really feeling it in my knees today. Work always comes as a challenge to stick to the diet. I work in the kitchen of a bar on weekends and there are so many temptations. It's easy to pop a few fries here and much on some extra wings. Not to mention the soda machine calling my name all night. Last night was the first time I brought my own meals to work and the amount of crap I got was astonishing haha. It was fine. I am not going to lie and say that I did have a few fries but not quite like I have before when I would just pop them when I felt slightly hungry. You have to control your own environment. There are going to be things that you can not control (work, school, traveling) but you have to have to have the willpower to say no if you want to stay committed. There are no "weekend vacations" from training. It is 24/7 365 days a year. Yea, it's that intense. I am not saying do not have fun because lord knows that I like to, I am saying be prepared for unusual situations. For instance, I always keep 2 cans of plain almonds in my car. It in no way replaces a meal but it does help that gap between work and home when I just want something to munch on whereas I would normally stop for a cheeseburger.

Ok, I will get off my soapbox now :-) I hope everyone is have a wonderful Easter. I am off to the gym before I have got to go back to work. Stay strong my friends.
    Good that you are controlling your diet. Will power is the key. Keep up the good fight and I hope your knee gets better.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Catch Up

Sorry for the absence the past few days. Easter rolled around and work kept me pretty busy.This post will catch up my last 2 workouts. Here goes.

4/8/12

Giant Set:
    Chin up
    X/10 - x/15 - x/15 - x/12
    Cable Row
    100/10 - 110/15 - 120/12 - 120/15
    Wide Grip Pulldown
    100/10 - 110/12 - 100/15 - 100/12

Bent over barbell row
    90/10 - 130/10 - 150/10 - 180/10

Hammer Curls
    20/10 - 30/10 - 35/20 - 40/15

Barbell Curl
    60/12 - 60/12 - 70/12

This day was rough. Completely unmotivated. Since it was Easter no one was at the gym which brought the energy down in the entire place. Was weird. I am used to the hustle and bustle of everyone being around. Don't get me wrong, it was quite nice not having to wait for anything and I could work in a giant set without any problem. I did not realize how much of a people watcher I was at the gym... my bad :-)

4/9/12

Wood chop down
    42.5/15 - 57.5/15 - 57.5/15

Side Raise
    10/25pause25 - 10/20pause20 - 10/15pause15 - 10/20 - 25/10

Incline Hammer Shoulder Press
    30/10 - 40/10 - (55/10 - 40/10) - (55/10 - 40/5)
    ^^ drop set ^^ drop set
    Barbell Shrug
    130/12 - 180/12 - 230/10

Decline Barbell Situps
    X/10 - 40/20 - 60/15 - 40/15

This day was actually a blast! Only had time to go during peak hours so it was packed. It really got me in the mood to lift. People we talking and the place was hot from the heat of everyone. Worked my shoulders really hard to the point of having a difficult drive home because I couldn't lift my arms to get my hands on the wheel haha.
    The decline barbell sit up. I saw this in some video I stumbled upon awhile back and wanted to try it out. It is a real workout. It is an alteration to a normal weighted sit up on a decline bench with a barbell or weight on your chest. Instead of using a barbell or weight, get on a decline barbell bench and use the bar as your weight. Start as if you were doing a decline press (hands shoulder width apart and bar above your chest) then from there do a sit up. While in the motion of sitting up, push the weight straight up while rotating your shoulders. Ultimately the barbell should just go up and down and not sway back and forth. This keeps the weight even and really rips your abs. Try it out! But make sure you start with a low weight to get the form down :-)

Well that is it for me tonight. Wish my luck tomorrow as my intramural volleyball team goes for a win in the semi-finals. Would love to take the trophy this year.

P.S. On a very happy note, my sister got engaged a little over a month ago and tonight over dinner she asked me to be her wedding singer :-) I could not be more happy and proud of my sister and her new fianc
    I am Juggernaut contest log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143675433&p=858860173#post858860173

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Another volleyball JUGGERNAUT, hooray!!! Good luck brah!!!

Wish my luck tomorrow as my intramural volleyball team goes for a win in the semi-finals. Would love to take the trophy this year.
    advertising not permitted

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I understand about feeding off the energy of people. Most of the time I work out by myself so at times its hard to get pumped. Only benefit is I don't have to wait for any stations. I want to try the decline situp. I'll try anything that will rip the abs. Keep up the awesome work outs!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome update man....
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Good morning everyone! Thought I would toss in a quick update before classes today. I have been up for a while, had a wonderful breakfast of oats and eggs (every day) and got in a quick run. Yesterday was a leg day but a complete fail on my part. Got done with classes, loaded up to go to the gym, drive through rush hour traffic and arrive at the gym only to realize I was still wearing my slippers and left my gym shoes at home. I think I am starting to lose my mind haha. Sadly I did not get to hit the gym since my little mental slip. On the plus side I did go back and play volleyball for about and hour and a half. Let me tell you, jumping over and over again for that long is a leg workout in itself. I am really feeling it this morning.

Since I was prepared to workout and never did I had taken my pre-workout juice. I take the Juggernaut HP to give me that extra edge and keep me going. Since I did not have the gym time to burn off my extra hype it transfered over to the volleyball game. I was on fire haha. I played my ex's team and some of my friends are on that team. She came up to my afterwards and asked what I was. I did't understand what she ment. She told me that they all thought I was on something because I was jumping higher then most days and just overall had more energy. She looked at me as if I was lying and just said ok and walked away. It was a good moment for me :-P

This brings me to my next concern and I am wondering if anyone has had similar experiences. Being at a small college, and especially being in Greek life, everyone knows everyone and rumors are abundant. Apparently the rumor these days is that I am on steroids. People don't seem to believe that I went from the skinny opera singer to this "meat head." My own room mates legitimately asked my best friend if I were on them. I know there is nothing I can do other then tell the truth but it just gets under my skin that instead of people being happy about the transformation I have gone through they are trying to tear me down. O well.

Have a good day everyone. Thankfully it is a rest day for me. Legs and shoulders are pretty sore. Out tonight for a night or drinking water and dancing for a friends birthday. Stay strong my friends.

Alright real question time. What are people thoughts on shaving? I shave chest and down stairs and also trim my leg hair to give my legs a little more definition. People know I am "metro" in this sense and ask why I don't just shave my legs and arms? I shaved a thigh one time to test it out and got unbelievable razor burn. Is this normal for the first time? Does anyone else do full body shave? Let me know :-)

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright real question time. What are people thoughts on shaving? I shave chest and down stairs and also trim my leg hair to give my legs a little more definition. People know I am "metro" in this sense and ask why I don't just shave my legs and arms? I shaved a thigh one time to test it out and got unbelievable razor burn. Is this normal for the first time? Does anyone else do full body shave? Let me know :-)
    I haven't done a full body shave yet. I will this October, for a contest, it definately shows off your muscle development a lot better due to lighting and shadows.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I actually use no guard with the clippers and "shave" everything. Saves on razor bumps and looks just about the same. lol

Make sure sure this is you today JUGGERNAUT. Keep WORKIN' HARD!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone.

For those with a ******** account, don't forget we have a site for the supplement company as well as the IAJ contest. Please "like" both and be elligble for additional prizes and information.

http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements
    http://www.********.com/IAMJuggernaut
    Available as a rep

Little update. Sorry I have been absent. Been pretty crazy around here with the move and end of school. Being pushed to the limits! Here goes the update

April 12
    Squat
    Bar/10 - 135/10 - 205/10 - 225/10 -245/10

Leg press
    90/10 - 250/10 - 300/10 - 320/8

Leg Curl
    90/10 - 100/10 - 110/10

Seated Calf Raises
    90/10 - 110/10 - 140/10

Leg extension
    90/10 - 180/10 - 200/10 - 220/10

This day killed me! This was my first time working out with a lifting partner and I do have to say I went harder then normal. Worked out with my good friend Zak at the Capital University gym which is a little run down but had everything needed for a solid leg day. Zak is about my size and always someone I go to to talk about lifting because he is as committed at I am. It was just a different experience having someone there to talk to and really motivate you to push out the last few reps. Needless to say I walked like a duck the next 2 days but it was well worth it.

April 14
    Woodchop
    50/15 - 57.5/15 - 65/12

Pull up
    X/18 - x/18 - x/12

Dumbbell bench press
    65/10 - 75/10

Seated Cable Row
    100/16 - 120/16 - 140/16

Incline Bench press
    90/10 - 110/10 - 120-10

Good day back at my gym. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Lifted hard and felt the burn! haha sorry. Getting back to the gym today and going hard!

Meals have pretty much stayed the same. 5-6 meals a day switching up proteins and mixing them in different ways. Been eating a lot of whole wheat tortillas which I am sure is not the best but it gives me a little extra flavor and I haven't gotten any change in my normal growth. Staying strong! I really need to work on getting up and running early. I sleep until about 8 o'clock but would love to start training for marathons and get my heart in better shape. Now that it is starting to get nice out I think I might make myself get up now and run a few miles with the dog before class.

This Juggernaut HP is getting my through my days and workouts. Keeps my hydrated and gives me the extra push to go to the max! If you haven't already check it out in the BodyBuilding.com store. You won't regret it!

Well that is it for me today my friends. Stick with me through the next 2 weeks until school is up and then summer starts which means extra motivation for beach season ;-) I am expecting some big growth over the summer!

[size==2] Attention Juggernaut Nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other Infinite Labs Supplements to your bodyspace.

Also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=8358619

Just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

thank you from all of us at infinite Labs![/size]
    Available as a rep

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Little update. Sorry I have been absent. Been pretty crazy around here with the move and end of school. Being pushed to the limits! Here goes the update

April 12
    Squat
    Bar/10 - 135/10 - 205/10 - 225/10 -245/10

Leg press
    90/10 - 250/10 - 300/10 - 320/8

Leg Curl
    90/10 - 100/10 - 110/10

Seated Calf Raises
    90/10 - 110/10 - 140/10

Leg extension
    90/10 - 180/10 - 200/10 - 220/10

This day killed me! This was my first time working out with a lifting partner and I do have to say I went harder then normal. Worked out with my good friend Zak at the Capital University gym which is a little run down but had everything needed for a solid leg day. Zak is about my size and always someone I go to to talk about lifting because he is as committed at I am. It was just a different experience having someone there to talk to and really motivate you to push out the last few reps. Needless to say I walked like a duck the next 2 days but it was well worth it.

April 14
    Woodchop
    50/15 - 57.5/15 - 65/12

Pull up
    X/18 - x/18 - x/12

Dumbbell bench press
    65/10 - 75/10

Seated Cable Row
    100/16 - 120/16 - 140/16

Incline Bench press
    90/10 - 110/10 - 120-10

Good day back at my gym. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Lifted hard and felt the burn! haha sorry. Getting back to the gym today and going hard!

Meals have pretty much stayed the same. 5-6 meals a day switching up proteins and mixing them in different ways. Been eating a lot of whole wheat tortillas which I am sure is not the best but it gives me a little extra flavor and I haven't gotten any change in my normal growth. Staying strong! I really need to work on getting up and running early. I sleep until about 8 o'clock but would love to start training for marathons and get my heart in better shape. Now that it is starting to get nice out I think I might make myself get up now and run a few miles with the dog before class.

This Juggernaut HP is getting my through my days and workouts. Keeps my hydrated and gives me the extra push to go to the max! If you haven't already check it out in the BodyBuilding.com store. You won't regret it!

Well that is it for me today my friends. Stick with me through the next 2 weeks until school is up and then summer starts which means extra motivation for beach season ;-) I am expecting some big growth over the summer!
    We will definately stick with you over the next two weeks, and then after. Taking JUGGERNAUT, while continuing to hit the gym will help with getting some big growth over the summer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

You have great updates, I'd love to hear more!!!

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...405463&page=51
    #1508. The Only Thing That Stands Between A Person And What They Want In Life... Is The Will To Try And The Faith To Believe It Is Possible.

Having a Juggernaut-sized breakfast with the Original Juggernaut, IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo.

My interview by Matthew Tiger of Infinite Labs. With some Surprise Special Guests at the end

Life isn't easy... However, We Choose our outlook on Life and how we want to perceive things. Despite fighting against negative circumstances, I always look at things in a Positive Perspective. You become what you think about. Negative thoughts reap negative results. If you think positive thoughts, you will get positive results. Having a deep rooted Faith in God has always helped me to remain focused and overcome my challenges in Life. The Value Of A Man Resides In What He Gives... And Not In What He Is Capable Of Receiving. In Life There Are Good And Bad Challenges, But Challenges Are What Makes Life Interesting... Overcoming Them Is What Makes Life Meaningful. To Get Through The Hardest Journey We Need Take Only One Step At A Time... But We Must Keep On Stepping.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Any new updates?

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo

INFINITE LABS I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo about the I Am Juggernaut Challenge and there Olympia and Arnold experience.

It Doesn't Matter What Fitness Level Your At. You Can Compete In This
    Challenge And Win... Support Everybody And Be Dedicated, And You Will Do
    Well.

...Continued "part 2" of this Interview at the Arnold Festival in Columbus, Ohio in the INFINITE LABS booth. With I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo about the I Am Juggernaut Challenge and there Olympia and Arnold experience.

JUGGERNAUTS Pulling Together.

The greatest accomplishments in life are not achieved by individuals alone, but by proactive people pulling together for a common good. Look behind every winner and you will find a great coach. Look out in front of every superstar and you will see a positive role model. Look alongside every great achiever and you will find caring people offering encouragement, support and able assistance.

Rising to this level of interdependent thinking can be challenging and difficult. Looking beyond oneself, asking for help or accepting help can feel risky. But people are not given life to simply take from one another.

We are here to give. Our mission in life is to offer our gifts to benefit one another, to create mutual gain in the world. This is called teamworka win/win mindset stemming from a genuine commitment to the rules that allow it to happen.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT... Powered by INFINITE LABS!!!

Perseverance is not a long race... it is many short races one after the other.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Just think, another half a week and school is out! Can't wait to hear more about your fitness journey!

So, is school out, are you done? Would love to hear an update!

Hey eric just checking up on you.
    Here is some motivation for you.

VENI VIDI VICI

Eric, how's the training?

The Rumblebird swooping in to wish you a great JUGGERNAUT memorial day weekend!!! Anything new lately?

VENI VIDI VICI