String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Best tasting Cheesecake Factory choice? screw cal count.

Girlfriend's birthday dinner, don't care about kcal count..chalkin' it up as an overboard cheat meal. Had the meat loaf and kahlua cake before, now im stuck between multiple dishes:

Entrees-
    Chicken and Biscuits
    Shepherd's Pie
    Chicken Enchiladas
    Pasta Da Vinci

Cheesecake-
    Red Velvet
    Adam's PB
    Apple Streusal
    Oreo
    Cookie Dough
    White Choc Mac Nut
    White Choc Ras Truff
    Brownie Sundae
    White Choc Blueberry

WHAAAT DO I CHOOSE
    "Fall seven times; Stand up eight." -Dwayne Wade

Supp Junkie since I began

sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sramp17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by String13 View Post
    Girlfriend's birthday dinner, don't care about kcal count..chalkin' it up as an overboard cheat meal. Had the meat loaf and kahlua cake before, now im stuck between multiple dishes:

Entrees-
    Chicken and Biscuits
    Shepherd's Pie
    Chicken Enchiladas
    Pasta Da Vinci

Cheesecake-
    Red Velvet
    Adam's PB
    Apple Streusal
    Oreo
    Cookie Dough
    White Choc Mac Nut
    White Choc Ras Truff

WHAAAT DO I CHOOSE
    I personally get the reeses cheese cake, although the snickers looks good also

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't tried any of those entrees but love the chicken marsala.

As far as cheesecakes...oreo is off the hook. Choc mousse cheesecake is awesome as well - IMO.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Adam's. Easy.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

ddaviss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah adams is pretty good but oreo wont disappoint either. Haven't tried any of those main dishes though

String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) String13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    decisions, decisions...heard their pasta is unreal but their specialties are things you just dont see at other restaurants.

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    decisions, decisions...heard their pasta is unreal but their specialties are things you just dont see at other restaurants.
    App: Buffalo Blasts

Main: Cajun jambalaya pasta

Zert: Oreo cheesecake

My favorite cheesecake is the pumpkin pecan but it's only in the fall

Think im gonna go oreo or adams...im a sucker for butterfinger. cajun jamb, my girlfriend got it last time and i tried it, goood stuff. probably going to get somethinf different though to explore the menu. still torn on my main course.

adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50) adigsp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Main Dish - Spicy Cashew Chicken

Cake - Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spicy Cashew Chicken & Red Velvet Cheesecake

If you like red velvet then you'll love their cheesecake version.

Bad pic of a slice I had a few weeks ago... pure sex

*SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

It's red velvet, cookie dough, oreo and adam's in the running still..brownie sundae is kinda hangin in there too. i know they're all good and i wont be disappointed, im just really indecisive.

Any other main course reccomendations? That's what's killing me.

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Havent been in forever but i liked their Luisiana chicken pasta dish, if they still have it i'd get that. I believe it was bowtie pasta w/ veggies in a cajun cream sauce with a good amount of parmisian crusted chicken breast.

That ish was damn good

LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LC44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Annnnnd I just wasted 20min looking at the Cheesecake Factory menu. Thanks, OP. I havent been in forever but...

Apps--vietnamese tacos and shrimp summer rolls are awesome

Entree--if you like spicy, the jamaican black pepper shrimp is really good. Eggplant/roasted veggie sammich is great. If you havent tried their ranch dressing--it's awesome. even if you just get a side of it and dip random things in it. it's crazy good for some reason, kind of garlicky.

The Chicken Bellagio looks good if youre into 2k cal pasta dishes...crispy chicken breast, basil pasta in parm cream sauce, topped with prosciutto & arugala salad

Apple struesel cheesecake is AWESOME. Im kind of a cheesecake purist though, i like to be able to taste the plain cheesecake flavor.

This is the kind of place that you have to commandeer your dining partner's order....pick your top two entrees/desserts, convince your gf to get your #2 choice...order a couple of apps for the table...get take out boxes at the end and youll be set for late-night snacks too. win/win.

p.s. if you DO decide you care about calories that night, the ahi tuna carpaccio appetizer and a side of white rice ends up being like 500 calories and is 10x better than anything on their 'skinnylicious' menu or whatever retarded name theyre calling it now...

menu is legit hypnotizing hahaha. that louisiana sounds really good, i really wanna try the chicken and biscuits. 2260 cals, nbd.

htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100)
    I work there dude. Trust me, the adam's is the best dessert ever. The banana cream and chocoalte tuxedo are damn good too though. As far as entree, the chicken costoletta is damn good. Louisiana pasta is up there, piccata, and the stuffed chicken tortillas. But the BEST thing on the whole menu? Ahi tempura rolls. Trust me

chicken and biscuits any good?

htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100) htownhero is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ya, its pretty good. It's just so damn heavy. There's probably no way anybody can eat half of that thing. The entree weighs a good 10 pounds, haha

hahaha ive only had the meatloaf and it was amazinggg..so i kinda wanted to try the shepherds pie..but pasta is sounding good to me at the moment.

I like the meatloaf a lot. I get it when I'm craving something that tastes like a good home cooked meal. The Shepard's is way to greasy for my taste

chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PhiSig2298 View Post
    App: Buffalo Blasts

Main: Cajun jambalaya pasta

Zert: Oreo cheesecake

My favorite cheesecake is the pumpkin pecan but it's only in the fall
    wow came to post this and my mind was blown... I also enjoy the key lime cheesecake.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appetizer. Avocado egg rolls. Unbelievable

Main: I'm a big fan of their chinese food actually. I love the Orange chicken and the Spicy Crispy Beef. The Bang Bang chicken and shrimp is pretty good. Chicken Marsala and Chicken Piccata are prettty good. There is also some spicy pasta I had that was ok. I dunno, but my favorite overall is probably the Spicy Crispy Beef.

Cheesecake: personally I like the Godiva and the Hersheys ones, but I am a chocolate lover.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Registered User AmongTheLivingi's Avatar
    AmongTheLivingi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheesecake Factory Burrito. Do it

chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sheppard's pie and cookie dough cheesecake!
    what can you possibly say to a guy thats ripped up like mother @$%#! rambo

b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_rad152 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Red velvet!

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had the Adam's PB cheesecake recently and it was awesome.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amongthelivingi View Post
    cheesecake factory burrito. Do it
    srs?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

went with chicken and biscuits and cookie dough. chick&bis was the best thing i ever ate in my life, the cookie dough was amazing but wont be my all time choice. girlfriend got louisiana chicken pasta and godiva. both incredible.

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...chalkin' it up as an overboard cheat meal.
    If you ever looked at the calories of the actual meals, this would go far and beyond an overboard cheat meal. With that being said, it's just too good but only once in a great while. Dont think you can go wrong with oreo cheesecake. Great, now craving that, thanks a lot!
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer