Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: feeling shy :(

nsai1919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy feeling shy :(

my age: 24 & weight 48KG
    atlast i joined gym today ... but when i doing d gym ppl looking @ me & laughing
    i dont know what to do
    but i really wanna gain weight & good shape

hoffbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nsai1919 View Post
    atlast i joined gym today ... but when i doing d gym ppl looking @ me & laughing
    i dont know what to do
    Either try to ignore those people, or alternatively find another gym you can go to

bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Buy some dumbbells and start lifting at home. Work on your form, eat a lot and do compound movements. You can build some confidence with weights this way.

And people laughing at you are idiots and really not worth your time. Don't give them any attention and focus on your own workout. If you eat a lot and and lift with good form in 6-12 reps (upper body) and 15-25 reps (lower body), you will gain weight very fast. And remember, most people are good people and are willing to help you. Phuck those negative people.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.

nsai1919 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the encouragement

Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont know what to do
    Yeah if it really bothers you that much, just invest in some dumbells, at least a bench, and a barbell, and get a little bigger at home first before joining a gym. In my opinion though you should just go to the gym and not care about them. If you are dedicated with your diet and lifting you will probably be bigger than them within a year. Most actual big and strong people don't make fun of others because they are investing 100% into themselves.

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People should never laugh at you for trying to change something about yourself, everyone has to start somewhere (: good luck with it all bro

Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    don't do anything at home... its a waste of time you wont get any bigger

find a new gym that's your only option, or just ignore those people. Plus you need a working out program if you dont have one you will feel lost and wont be able to concentrate on what you doing, ( you will concentrate more on other people ) when you have a program you just stick to it and dont give a **** about anything or anyone else
    Last edited by Freak666; 03-29-2012 at 02:04 AM.

broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eff those people, do what you need to do man, stay dedicated and you will surpass those fools anyway

bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10) bestbefore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Freak666 View Post
    I trained at home for the first three months with only one dumbbell and I got noticeable bigger. When you are a beginner, you can get bigger very quick if you follow the correct bodybuilding rules. It's definitely not a waste of time and it really helped me with my form.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.

ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChrissJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Listen OP;

I started off just as bad as you.. I've been laughed at countless times but I kept at it, Want to know why? Because I knew in a couple of month time ill be lifting higher and they won't be saying chit. 6 month on them people who laughed at me no longer do. Eat right and be commited and you will notice the difference, A wise man once said "proving the haters wrong is one of the best feelings a human being can ever experience".

Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Freak666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bestbefore View Post
    I trained at home for the first three months with only one dumbbell and I got noticeable bigger. When you are a beginner, you can get bigger very quick if you follow the correct bodybuilding rules. It's definitely not a waste of time and it really helped me with my form.
    i just speak from my own experience... when i started working out at home for the first time with a pair of dumbells it was **** ! my room was to small, i had no yard or anything to do it outside, motivation in those conditions terrible.

MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100) MyHoesBeMirin is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wow if people were actually laughing at you that's low. I feel sorry for you OP, no one has the right to judge other people in the gym (srs) find a new gym, dont work out at home its not that motivating and little variety of equipment

CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CeKnighty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just eat big, train hard with proper form!!!!!!!! trust me, the real people in the gym would respect a skinny guy with proper form then a ego lifter who is lifting to heavy with ****ty form!!! always have a laugh at egos lifters they think they are the world!

maybe people whos laughing at you know you ? i really dont understand why some one would even care... i have more respect for people who fat or skinny at the gym coz they doing something about

Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is bull****.
    OP, I'm working out at my home cuz gym here is too expensive, so it is an nice option if you got some equipment.
    either way, be sure you're doing things right, maybe you're doing something wrong and that the reason other people laugh, so ask your trainer if you're doing the right form or watch some online videos.
    good luck man

Originally Posted by Adir544 View Post
    this is bull****.
    OP, I'm working out at my home cuz gym here is too expensive, so it is an nice option if you got some equipment.
    either way, be sure you're doing things right, maybe you're doing something wrong and that the reason other people laugh, so ask your trainer if you're doing the right form or watch some online videos.
    good luck man
    not every one got massive bedrooms or garage

weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50) weppe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone starts somewhere. I promise you, an average looking guy is shy the first time he's entering the gym as well.

Turn this into motivation, show these laughing douches that you wanna transform your body. Show them who you are, a guy with bad privileges but with a strong heart to change his appearance.
    I started out just like you. I was tall, underweight, people laughed at me. Hell, even my friend's mom told me that I looked like a Jew who survived the concentration camps in Auschwitz..did it hurt? Hell yes.
    I did not take off my t-shirt during the summers, I hated to go to the beach, didn't like people seeing me dressing off after the gymnastics in school.

So I realized that my former way of living would just keep decreasing my self confidence, it would ruin myself. So I decided to start gain weight. I never thought I would look like I do today.. but as your weight increases, the ribbon which would represent your goals rises above you. A guy with huge complex for his body will probably Never be satisfied with his progress or achievements, that's what I think at least..

So bud, either you accept that you have a thin frame now, or else you'll never get out of there.
    Get in there, turn the laughs to motivate you, show the bigger dudes that you're striving to change. Do it!
    <Anxiety Crew>

Bodybuilding motivation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTBZCr0EuhY

DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DETECHNO22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just start doing compound movements:
    Squat
    Deadlifts
    Bench

Eventually they will notice that, and they will know that you really trying build muscle, not just skinny guy who doing 40 sets of bicep curls.

Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adir544 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not every one got massive bedrooms or garage
    me neither -_-

HasdoLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like this thread

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You workout for yourself, not for others. Train hard for a couple years and you'll be laughing at them
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i dont know what to do
    Hey dude dont worry about them. I was in your shoes a year ago. And idk where you live but if your in the houston area i see no reason why i we cant meet up at a gym and ill be more then happy to help you, i know how it feels. Just get some good protein and some food.

Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheezo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just eat BIG, lift heavy, visualize your success, try to ignore them, remember when ur going through hell-keep going good luck

hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hilltopper1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For the most part, the lifting community is very supportive and friendly. 9/10, if not more, people in the gym will be more than willing to help you if you ask, spot you, probably even help you make a routine.

Some of the biggest most douche-ish looking guys in there will be some of the nicest if you get to know them.
    Ideologically motivated to fight stupidity, socialism, communism, and marxism at every turn. <---- Stupidity and the other 3 often go hand and hand.

Current (Goal before fall break)
    bench: 215 (230)
    Squat: 270 (300)
    Dead: 255 (300)
    OHP 6 reps: 130 (145)

1 mile: 6:41 (6:00)
    2 mile: 13:58 (13:00)

AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AL229868 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you male? To be 24 and 48kg then i think your genetics are against you. You need to eat loads and do a lot of compound lifts, atleast you dont have to worry about getting fat

Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was always very skinny to, my friends would pick on me for being one of the weakest in the weight room but through hard work I am now stronger (pound for pound) than most of the people I know. There is no reason you can't do the same, Frick those b-holes

airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's always gunna be people stronger than you and weaker than you at the gym. Its not a competition against others your competing against youself, don't let others stray you from your goals to be shreaded, gl OP btw.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are at the gym for yourself, ignore them and lift. Get music if you can.

Finding friends can help a lot.
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000) ericb14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont know what to do
    **** the haters bro...

EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do you. Don't worry what other people say.
    Yeah, I got mod negged for saying a drake line. lol, just lol. (200K Green to -400k Red)

Bench 225x18 reps, 350x1
    Standing OHP 225x1
    Deadlift 585x1
    Squat 425x1

OKC THUNDER and TORONTO RAPTORS CREW****
    TDOT***