Closed Thread
    AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About how much E was done at the ultra music festival?

If this thread offends anyone, I'll take it down.

Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr_Dolan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bout 3.50
    STRIVE

AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AphoneintheDark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    watched a video and it looked like they were rolling robots

SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000) SonOfAbert is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm kind of offended.

Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol I don't know but I would think it's definitely over 100k pills/caps of e/mdma

Originally Posted by SonOfAbert View Post
    I'm kind of offended.
    reasoning...?

DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At one point I saw some guy walking through the main stage crowd during Knife Party with a pile cupped in his hands. Standing around outside the ASOT550 Tent Sunday night waiting for Armin and some completely normal looking dude asks if I was looking for some. Needless to say I was completely normal the entire festival, but it was so rampant it could be found by those not even looking for it.

Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DeepSnow View Post
    At one point I saw some guy walking through the main stage crowd during Knife Party with a pile cupped in his hands. Standing around outside the ASOT550 Tent Sunday night waiting for Armin and some completely normal looking dude asks if I was looking for some. Needless to say I was completely normal the entire festival, but it was so rampant it could be found by those not even looking for it.
    Would you say more or under half the people were rolling?

DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeepSnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wheystud View Post
    Would you say more or under half the people were rolling?
    This information is simply coming from a guy who spent all three days there, Friday from 5:00 to 11:30, Saturday from 12:00 to 10:30 and Sunday from 12:00 to 8:30. I'd say a lot less than half, based on the stereotypical behaviors associated with that type of drug use. It was hot (not unbearably though), and many people sobered up quick, from alcohol at least. Cigarettes though, I would say more than half of the attendees were smoking. I had black snot every night upon returning to my hotel.