Closed Thread
Page 81 of 304 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 9100
    [300 Spartan Swordsman] OnlineKing's Avatar
    OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlineKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RevengeBrah View Post
    Welcome home

No homo
    <3 nohomo. Whats news bro?

Ive gained 4.5kgs in 7days. dat dere bulk. Going to be so juicy by the end of this year nam saiyan
    [300 Spartan Crew] [Swordsman]

Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    I had this real weird Dream!!

In my living room I see this BBC smashing a female BBC in the air. So After that, I walked into another room and was about to have sex with her... The room smelt like fish, she says while sitting on a chair "Can I help you?" Then spreads open her legs and her Vagina was very hollow and & Loose (I mean I could see a tunnel)

Then a fukking egg yolk falls out of her vagina and hits the floor!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/ws947o.png[IMG]

Then Her daughter pulls me aside, then we start having sex.... Half way though banging her I wake up!!!

What a weird dream lol.
    Sounds like someone's been craving fish.

Originally Posted by OnlineKing View Post
    <3 nohomo. Whats news bro?

Ive gained 4.5kgs in 7days. dat dere bulk. Going to be so juicy by the end of this year nam saiyan
    I hope you're not on dat dere dreamer bulk or frog tech.

Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deltrap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xanhax View Post
    Pm our King for promotion. Your trial period is over.

Registered Abuser SteventheVirus's Avatar
    SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteventheVirus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Deltrap View Post
    Pm our King to request a promotion. You two have passed the trial period.

I had this real weird Dream!!

In my living room I see this BBC smashing a female BBC in the air. So After that, I walked into another room and was about to have sex with her... The room smelt like fish, she says while sitting on a chair "Can I help you?" Then spreads open her legs and her Vagina was very hollow and & Loose (I mean I could see a tunnel)

Then a fukking egg yolk falls out of her vagina and hits the floor!

Then Her daughter pulls me aside, then we start having sex.... Half way though banging her I wake up!!!

What a weird dream lol.
    When the time comes, there will not be enough people to bury the dead
    It's still my MOTHERF***IN SET

2k+ (leave a link plz)
    Owe:

luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000) luckyjack is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats good spartans?

looking to do a steady cut over the next 8 weeks. today ate the following

2 x Myofusion Protein
    200g Chicken
    200g Chicken

Broccoli
    2 x Chicken Breast

2 x Whole Wheat Bread
    Tablespoon of natty Peanut butter

2000 cal
    216g Proteins
    142g Carb
    37g fat

what do the spartans think of this?

trying to get down to 250lbs from current 275
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
    A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
    without ever having felt sorry for itself"

"Everyone wana be massive but noone wana do 1000 wrist curl / arm curl supersets" Jack, Lucky: 2012

InB4Clive
    *Look ripped until i sit down crew*

johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sometimes you just gotta go apeshiit- Antoine Vaillant

Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's up guys?
    Squat: 615 lbs.
    Deadlift: 675 lbs.
    Bench: 370 lbs.
    @ 225 lbs.

[300 Spartan Perioeci] EvanAlmighty's Avatar
    EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvanAlmighty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sup bros, quick question for you hiit gurus

i was going to do hill sprints after my workout, which is now, but i realized this time of day, the hill would be overran by cars, so would there be a difference if i do them later tonight? would it fck up my gains at all with the gap in between?
    Let's get this bread

Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ingvi9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100) supmisc is not very well liked. (-100)
    sup spartans!

just got back from my morning workout, got that pump going. in an hour i head to work, cant wait for this nasty lunch i made

IF+IIFYM = success

what time is it where you all are? it is 0630 27mar here on the island of guam
    -- USAF Brah --

I rape back 100%

Always lifting but no gains crew

Originally Posted by supmisc View Post
    sup spartans!

just got back from my morning workout, got that pump going. in an hour i head to work, cant wait for this nasty lunch i made

IF+IIFYM = success

what time is it where you all are? it is 0630 27mar here on the island of guam
    It is 21:25 here in Iceland March 26
    @ 225 lbs.

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zaneseed View Post
    Dat der good weekend. It's too hot for yard work where I am

I'm getting harassed in the Woman Logic thread! I've been posting up regular increments of a true story and people think I'm fraudin lol. Which is understandable, because if I didn't know the people involved I wouldn't have believed it either. It's a good story, and there's a number of people following it ITT.

I've got a good story for ya'll, I'll post it if I get off work early this arvo.

It starts out as divorce, with the ex-wife getting greedy. Other people get involved without her knowledge, and she implicates herself and her new husband in a twisted web of trouble (no TV show) that results in both people being 'marked' for life without their knowledge by some very dangerous characters.

The ex-wife and new husband have since had a few very close brushes with death (once again, without their knowledge), so I imagine if they ever read my post that they'd be quite scared lol.

No names; it's a personal story, and hasn't yet been resolved. But I figure it will be a valuable learning tool for those reading it should they ever find themselves in a similar situation.

Stay tuned for sex, drugs and murder

Link for those interested- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...766591&page=33

Going to sleep, night ya'll
    Wow

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy fUUU!!!

Story Time with Zaneseed

The following story is true; I can vouch for the credibility of the person who told me it. Names have obviously been changed. It may be a bit TL;DR, but there are a couple of good lessons in here for those who are interested.

As with any good story, it begins at the start.

I'll supply cliff notes for the introduction:

- Man and woman meet and fall in love
    - They decide to get married, despite the family of the man disliking the woman
    - Man is love-struck, and doesn't see the woman's red flag behaviour

So the man and woman get married, and they move to her home country. For story's sake, we'll call him David, and her Susan. Everything goes swimmingly well, until one day David discovers that she has been outspending their budget, placing the newly wed-couple in great financial debt. David accepts that it was a one-time event, but knows that nevertheless, they were now in debt.

So to rectify this problem, he begins to work overseas in less-than-stellar conditions in order to pay off their debt. These conditions weren't the usual 'My boss hates me' kind of problems, either. He worked in the -40C freezing cold of Russia and Kazakhstan, traveling more than 50 hours to his job via plane, bus, train and helicopter. The pay was very good, but there was a reason; not many people could hack the conditions there, as Russian was a dangerous place for the foreigners that worked there. He also worked in Papua New Guinea, a nation whose government was totally corrupt and controlled by crime, making it an even more dangerous place to work in. In addition to the corrupt law officials in PNG, he also dealt with the 'Raskols', a cluster of criminal gangs that run the country. David was nearly killed on a few occasions, and those stories are documented elsewhere in the Misc when I typed them out a while ago.

David worked up to six weeks at a time in Russia and PNG before returning home to see his family briefly for a week or so. He found it hard to maintain a relationship with their young children, but did his best to call them and email them from his job site. It was a good effort on his part, but sometimes there are forces that work against us.

Soon, David begins to notice that he isn't saving as much money as he thought he would be. Surely, with a paycheque such as his, he would be able to pay off their debt and return home to spend time with his wife and family? He asked his wife if she knew where the money had gone, but her answer was simply, "I had to pay some bills."

Little did he know, she was taking large sums of his money out of his account and stashing it into a secret, independant account for herself. David shrugged it off and continued to work, but to little avail. The bills kept piling up (apparently) and so the money kept disappearing out his account as soon as he made it. It was a vicious cycle that forced him to stay working abroad, where he could earn the money to pay off these 'large bills'.

After a while, David returns home for a week and decides to check his wife's internet history. To his horror, he discovers that she had been making accounts on numerous dating websites, advertising herself as a single mother with a steady income. Keep in mind that at the time, she was not working.

But that wasn't all- in addition to her chatting to and actually meeting up with people from these websites, Susan had taken the liberty to slowly turn the young children against their father. She would say that their father was an angry, violent person that preferred to be overseas than to stay at home with his family. The children, not knowing any better and never thinking that their mother could be lying, were broken-hearted.

David confronted Susan with his new-found discoveries, swearing and carrying on (and rightly so). But in doing so, all he was doing was making the children think that their mother was right; their Dad really was an angry, terrible person. And so began a long chain of events that alienated the father from his children, essentially tearing the family apart.

David tried to stay together, but Susan filed for divorce. After a long court battle, she was granted 50% possession of the children. She was unhappy with this, because it meant that David would have to pay her less money in child support, as well as the government handouts. So she was determined to get David out of the picture so she could reap the full financial benefits of being a single mother. And get him out of the picture, she did.

I can't say too much about what happened next, but Susan took David to court over an inconsequential matter. It would not have been a problem, but for David's inability to disprove her accusations. Susan coupled her case with her accusations of him being an abusive father/husband, going so far as to say that their own children were afraid of him. The judge slammed down his gavel, sentencing David to 18 months in prison.

In one fell swoop, Susan had torn their children away from their father, sentenced an innocent man to jail and her punishment? The sympathy of her friends and government handouts of money. What a joke.

This was the first time in history that a man had been jailed in their state for such a crime. It was literally unheard of until then. Because of this, it seemed that he was in correctional limbo; he didn't quite fit the category of a low-risk inmate, but nor did he fit the profile of a max security inmate. Perhaps the powers that be just wanted to wash their hands of the case, so they locked him away out of sight- in the max security correctional facility. He would serve only part of his sentence here before being transferred to a minimum security facility, but the events that unfolded in the max security pen would shape the rest of the story. For the worse.

That's all I have time for tonight brahs, will post up more when I'm free

So you guys on MySpace? Patient Bear's Avatar
    Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Patient Bear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good afternoon Spartans!
    *smear my load all over my face crew*
    *successfully masturbates under the cape while getting a haircut crew*
    *sits in the car and cries so cat thinks i have a life crew*
    *orders pizza with a soundboard crew*
    *orders pizza and lowers money in bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*

MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Patient Bear View Post
    good afternoon Spartans!
    Manao ahoana e. I'm due to be promoted in a few hours gnomesayin?

Originally Posted by MrBojangles666 View Post
    Manao ahoana e. I'm due to be promoted in a few hours gnomesayin?
    Promoted!

[300 Spartan Perioeci] Fierce Spartan warriors, the backbone of the Spartan army. They have earned the right to be called true Spartans after passing the 1 week trial.

MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrBojangles666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Promoted!

[300 Spartan Perioeci] Fierce Spartan warriors, the backbone of the Spartan army. They have earned the right to be called true Spartans after passing the 1 week trial.
    Thanks brah.

So when I hit over 1k rep power i'm promoted again?

Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it flies, floats or ****s you're better off renting.
    Veteran Crew
    MFC

Cant wait to hit 1k Royal Guard
    @ 225 lbs.

Man, Is that really you? Pretty jacked there bud

I have too admit.. Looks like you're using something stronger than Anavar however

Man, Is that really you? Pretty jacked there bud

I have too admit.. Looks like you're using something stronger than Anavar however
    Eat what I want when I want with morning cardio. Don't even take any supps, unless you count protein bars.

Watchout ur comments bro^ FLPump's Avatar
    FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **Dirty South Crew**
    *Florida Gators Crew*
    ~Walk like I was anally raped the day after leg day crew~

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    I rep back (PM if I forget)

johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnyComeau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FLPump View Post

Originally Posted by johnnyComeau View Post

Promotions to the following"Helots"

Xanhax (3/12/12)
    MrBojangles666 (3/20/12)
    Steventhevirus (3/4/12)
    xtraviolent

Fellow Spartans PM me if you find a traitor within our Ranks, so they can be added to the "Traitors" List
    (Current List is subject to change without Notice throughout the thread)

119 Official Members (inc Trails) [181 to go]

The Spartan King
    BlackHeart.au
    FlyingDagger

Spartan General

iabs - 2nd in command to the king (CEO of Spartan Challange)

Spartan Captain

Deltrap - 3rd in command to the king (Thread moderator)

Official Royal Council

RevengeBrah - Member List Moderator
    doiteros - Advisor , Art director. Missing In Action
    JERSEYJIM - Art director, Spartan AVI designer.
    Skinnykilla - Advisor in event planning.

[300 Spartan Social Support] Contact - SpecialPlace
    [300 Spartan Scribe] Contact- LetFearBeFriend
    [300 Spartan Green Peace Vegetarian] Contact - JoeOreo
    [300 Spartan Pimp] johnnyComeau

Official Ranked Royal Guard Spartans

RockyIV
    Jonodf
    Brahtactic
    Secretmiscer
    wings_unhinged
    Antonio519
    Tacomaster Missing in Action, Hope he's al right
    psai
    FLPump
    Zaneseed
    Coals
    samarrand
    themadgreek187
    NDAPUPR Richest Spartan as to date
    risingUP421
    EpicLevelWizard
    Coolhandsluke
    EnzoUK
    Ronceiro

Official Ranked Spartan Perioeci

kingiii
    Unawareasfwuk
    Almobro
    leggett08
    UfappinBrah
    mjballs
    sharkyy
    tikeshe
    chrulk
    isoletol
    guy20
    QuiZzie
    Web27
    Luckyjack
    eeokin
    Rebel11
    feelslikejune
    datal1
    tomac013
    SPARTAAAAA Currently sent to the Underworld[Stay Safe Spartan]
    Caroni
    counterfit_hero
    alpha.WOLF
    bonercoaster
    Silico
    zaidiraqii
    DASHTEK1
    JakobBrah
    krease
    Sainoob
    iAmVas
    hau5
    BloodFireDeath
    EconomicBrah
    Impurityz
    Fielder
    Zize
    VikingBrahh
    KBrowski
    fourhand461
    NotswoleBrah
    TraininWh33ls
    agebrah
    datal1
    Nigrolene
    Dragonslayer5
    xXZedXx
    Jake_L
    Ingvi9
    Jambun
    TrapsBrother
    GIJared
    johnnyComeau
    negativeX
    pinoykcin
    CleveDawgAware
    iceyelite
    ClotxChew
    mh22
    Dreyth
    OnlineKing
    DamnMaserati
    mavs1041
    PRoach
    Marky22
    ArctyrxBrah
    di3s3l28
    SSJ4Trunks
    megabrahh
    Lamborg
    Birdy69
    Cr1mson_King
    EvanAlmighty (2/28/12)
    algor1thm(2/9/12)
    Xanhax (3/12/12)
    MrBojangles666 (3/20/12)
    Steventhevirus (3/4/12)
    xtraviolent (3/16/12)

300 Spartan Helots (Trail Members)

LifterBrah
    McdsBrah
    theNobbler (3/4/12)
    BrohemianRat (3/4/12)
    laughinman (2/28/12)
    bodyforgolf (6/3/12)
    Vinzr (6/3/12) Latest known Traitor without consulting.[Negs on sight]
    *jmcdizzle44 (3/9/12)
    MrBojangles666 (3/20/12)
    Patient Bear (3/24/12)
    Mikegengsta (3/24/12)

Friendly Visitors that are welcome

Zuzz
    DanND33
    buckeyenutz
    AestheticLad
    Lunatic
    TeamPunishment
    gentao
    Bikerbelt

119 Official Members (inc Trails) [181 to go]

Official Traitors

moneybrah
    pbplayer1921
    Whitekoala
    LettuceBcereal
    SaintSoldier
    LSXdr
    TlGER
    Markau
    dbk1
    FreshOne28
    RichyRich305
    PinnerForLife

Any member not on the list. make sure to pm "The King" or "Council - RevengeBrah (Member List moderator)

Last edited by BlackHeart.au; 03-26-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it flies, floats or ****s you're better off renting.
    Veteran Crew
    MFC

Watchout ur comments bro^ FLPump's Avatar
    FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FLPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    had a great back workout today fukin lovin it. Got too yucky this weekend. feelsguiltyman.

**Dirty South Crew**
    *Florida Gators Crew*
    ~Walk like I was anally raped the day after leg day crew~

NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    I rep back (PM if I forget)

Closed Thread