Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000) OnfiyA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by R3VIT View Post
    LOL, you mad most of us living it up in our 20's? Have fun saving and having no fun 'cos you gonna be a millionaire'...live while you can *******.

When you have bills to pay and a house I'm guessing you will rent because you can't afford to buy tell me how fun it is paycheck to paycheck, Lol

Pretty girls don't come cheap, sad and unfortunate but that's how it works
    Toronto Raptors' 2013-2014 Season:
    "In Masai Ujiri We Trust"

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WakeMitchell View Post
    I bought $80 polo shorts and $15 sunglasses and took out $300 cash for drinking on ST PADDYs day. You MAD?
    Not mad because from that post alone (if it's true), I can presume with high certainty that you will be poor one day, unless you change.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50) coyoteballhair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by R3VIT View Post
    LOL, you mad most of us living it up in our 20's? Have fun saving and having no fun 'cos you gonna be a millionaire'...live while you can *******.
    Funny things is most the people who say this have there parents pay for most their sheit and after college they have no clue on how to save money and end up getting into debt because they are so used to spending their money needlessly.

Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My parents are millionaires and my brother will be soon, my aunt and uncle are also millionaires, we probably have less material things than all the people I grew up around in relative poverty income wise (30-80k household vs ~400k-500k), but we can drop 10k on random stuff and not care, we pay for all of our houses and cars in cash, and for clothes we shop at Kohls whenever the 30% discount card comes in the mail and only then. I have ~30k at 20 years old and 0 debt, I drive an Infiniti G35 and I have an Iphone because its an amazing device and having a laptop 24/7 has proven to be the best investment I've ever made, but my personal laptop cost me $400 4 years ago on clearance at best buy when I played WoW professionally next to people with multiple alienwares, my speakers cost $10 from Office Depot and are as powerful as my roommates surround sound system in our small rooms, and the room I'm sitting in I probably paid $800 total for every item I own not including schoolbooks, my roommate has spent ~9000 of his dads money for his room and things, and we have an equal standard of living by every measure. I bought a Gamecube and use it more than he uses his 2 Xbox 360s which cost him $1500 total for the games, accessories, and systems, mine cost me $30 for everything including Smash Melee and Mario Kart, which realistically is all you need to play with friends.

Millionaires are just smarter than normal people, we make decisions on a value basis but have the freedom to blow money whenever we want, I went and got IHOP last night for the fck of it, my friend had to calculate it in his budget, I just paid and didnt give a single fck, but he wears high end clothing ~100-200 a shirt and the same polo style I wear cost 25.99 from Kohls with a 30% card and $10 off on purchases over $100

Meanwhile I have a medium-high end Racquetball Racquet because it matters how much you spend on something like that, and 2 nice watches for everyday and interviews, $100 for a nice black Fossil and $500 for a Tag Heuer, my roommate doesnt understand the value of anything, and has 9 watches probably costing him ~2700 total, why do you need 9 watches? Why do you need 72 shirts (I counted, he has 72 different shirts), and 22 Pairs of shoes. Also 9 Colognes, why? I have one cologne, it cost me 29.99 at HEB for 3-4 months worth everyday and I get compliments on it all the time.
    1k+ everytime
    I only use my reps to neg no pic threads crew

ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) ClosetMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP the cheaper you go the less friends you will have. Srs

RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    I lol @ people in the office who eat out everyday, who wear only designer brands, who buy coffees every morning.

I lol @ students who drive cars when they live on campus, who have data in their phone plans for $15/month, who buy clothes for special occasions ($20 green tee for St. Patty's Day).

I lol @ miscers who drive supercars their daddies buy them, who make threads about drinking out 5 times a week, who post pics of themselves balling in watches worth more than my salary.

I'm cheap as fuk, even my friends call me cheap. But one day I'm gonna be rich and lol @ all the haters.
    Lot of people spend the money they haven't earned to buy things they don't need in order to impress people they don't even know.

and you are on right track OP because as Morgan Freeman said in his interview “You don’t try to build a wall. You don’t set out and say, “I’m going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that has ever been built.” You say, “I’m going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.” You do this every single day, and soon you have a wall.”

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seeing a strong correlation between those older miscers ITT agreeing with op, and younger miscers disagreeing.

Experience is wealth, and wealth is happiness.

Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dariuzs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ClosetMonster View Post
    Thats not true, my brother has $500k in his bank at 26, he lives at home with my parents for his job and sleeps over at friends houses on the weekends when he goes out to clubs/concerts or plays league/frisbee with them, his one expensive item is his laptop which cost him ~700 to get and I had to convince him to buy because it had an i7 and was as built for ultra-high gaming as you would find outside building it yourself/alien ware and it was retarded cheap at the time (I sold computers for a few months and I learned alto about price/value ratios with hardware, if you own a Mac you are a total moron.)

He drives a 2005 GMC Canyon (terrible POS truck), and has a Walmart phone because he breaks or loses them every 1-2 months

This is his girlfriend, shes a Model and a Chemical Engineering student in California. He spent ~4700 total last year and makes 110k.

Personally I think hes an idiot and he spends way too little, which I told him, so he spartan kicked over some rack of some random stuff at HEB, then bought all of it. Why? Because he doesn't give a fck and because he can.
    1k+ everytime

Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uberknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'll be the richest pile of rotting flesh in the graveyard brah, congrats.

I wear designer clothes and party hard on the weekends. I have 15K saved in my bank account and I don't even really try to save. My parents will probably buy me my first property, which I can then parlay into better and better properties further on into life, or convert them into rentals and enjoy passive income. That property alone will likely be worth far more than the entire sum of your lifetime savings vs. my fun and awesome lifestyle.

My top private school education and degree from one of the top universities in my country, combined with my white middle class status, good looks, excellent grades high level social skills and sales ability make me incredibly employable and I live in a country whose economy has been doing extremely well despite the instability everywhere else.

You mad?

yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10) yogourt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ConKrete View Post
    I wish I could be frugal. It's kinda like cutting body fat. Extra spending and debt is like extra calories.
    Last year I was cutting and paying off debts at the same time. I see them as kind of the same too. Budgeting & planning my food/ macros, etc. Optimizing and eliminating waste.

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dariuzs View Post
    Millionaires are just smarter than normal people, we make decisions on a value basis but have the freedom to blow money whenever we want, I went and got IHOP last night for the fck of it, my friend had to calculate it in his budget, I just paid and didnt give a single fck, but he wears high end clothing ~100-200 a shirt and the same polo style I wear cost 25.99 from Kohls with a 30% card and $10 off on purchases over $100
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my buddy's dad was the VP of a major bank, now runs his own bank. my buddy drives a piece of shiit ford explorer and literally never tips. his house (gorgeous colonial in affluent neighborhood) is paid for.

i would say their are millionaires in finance that are super frugal, then there are millionaires in sales and shiit that kinda dont give a fuk.

jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000) jantelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with your thread title but the way you present your argument is fukin retarded. 99% of people in poverty are born into poverty and I guarantee they know how to make use of their money and resources more then anyone millipnare in terms of saving. Im not talking about food stamps poverty in talking about $1 a day poverty

xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Then they really weren't your friends to begin with....

ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I couldn't agree more, OP. I lol @ all the people who do that and then hate on rich people for actually saving some money. It's like fat people who eat everything in sight and then hate on someone who wants to get in shape by telling them that they need to live a little.
    †Italian Crew†
    |Back Avi Crew|

GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NCK MIZ View Post
    Not necessarily true. In Millionaire next door they talked to plenty of millionaire's that were teachers and electricians. It has to do with living beyond your means.

If you only spend 30k a year and make 60k a year for 30 years. Boom you are a millionaire.
    First of all 1 million isn't worth nearly as much as it used to do. Second, who wants to just wait around for 30 years until he's got a million? There are way more effective ways of becoming a millionaire, providing you with the means to live your life however you want it.

Originally Posted by Uberknee View Post

I wear designer clothes and party hard on the weekends. I have 15K saved in my bank account and I don't even really try to save. My parents will probably buy me my first property, which I can then parlay into better and better properties further on into life, or convert them into rentals and enjoy passive income. That property alone will likely be worth far more than the entire sum of your lifetime savings vs. my fun and awesome lifestyle.

My top private school education and degree from one of the top universities in my country, combined with my white middle class status, good looks, excellent grades high level social skills and sales ability make me incredibly employable and I live in a country whose economy has been doing extremely well despite the instability everywhere else.

You mad?
    My dad grew up from nothing, one of 5 children and the only one who was adopted by a wealthy armenian business owner in Philadelphia, his adoptive father died and with him his business, his mom remarried to abusive stepfathers twice, they spent all the remaining money and my dad put himself through college, and married my mother after college who was a chemical engineer and a wealthy Persian immigrant who left when the Shah fell, but came to America by herself with nothing but what her parents sent her to pay for things during a time where the entire economy and currency of Iran was unstable, at 16 with just her 12 year old sister she was responsible for. Theyre retiring in 10 days with 6 million in the bank and full healthcare benefits from their companies, theyre 54 years old.

Thats my dad. Rotting bag of bones.
    1k+ everytime

Registered User diminishedlogic's Avatar
    diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah dude its called money is not happiness.

your priorities are messed up bc whats more important to you. saving 2 measly dollars a day or enjoying a warm beverage in the morning.

To me my body and personal feelings are more important than saving a buck.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seeing a strong correlation between those older miscers ITT agreeing with op, and younger miscers disagreeing.

Experience is wealth, and wealth is happiness.
    that's funny because i think being on the misc at an advanced age says something about the person
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50) weaklittlelion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lol @ people in the office who eat out everyday, who wear only designer brands, who buy coffees every morning.

I lol @ students who drive cars when they live on campus, who have data in their phone plans for $15/month, who buy clothes for special occasions ($20 green tee for St. Patty's Day).

I lol @ miscers who drive supercars their daddies buy them, who make threads about drinking out 5 times a week, who post pics of themselves balling in watches worth more than my salary.

I'm cheap as fuk, even my friends call me cheap. But one day I'm gonna be rich and lol @ all the haters.
    Sorry OP but you will never be rich! You live in Canada, we are taxed to death. You can be the cheapest SOB in the world but you are still gonna be taxed like mad and loose half your salary every year.

Originally Posted by GNoulez View Post
    First of all 1 million isn't worth nearly as much as it used to do. Second, who wants to just wait around for 30 years until he's got a million? There are way more effective ways of becoming a millionaire, providing you with the means to live your life however you want it.
    There's a big difference between spending frugally and waiting around for 30 years. Find that difference and you will enjoy life and become rich (srs).

NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you are saying that most of your friends are only friends when you spend money with/on them?

That sounds like a terrible set of friends.
    "When you get a BS you think you know everything
    When you get your MS you realize you know nothing
    When you get your PhD you still realize you know nothing but it is ok because now you know no one else does either"

six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) six6pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NCK MIZ View Post
    lol. That's when I'd rather be rich. BRB one month vacation from work but too poor to go anywhere because I spent my entire paycheck when I was 25 on a brand new beamer when I had a perfectly good Honda Accord.

Not necessarily true. In Millionaire next door they talked to plenty of millionaire's that were teachers and electricians. It has to do with living beyond your means.

If you only spend 30k a year and make 60k a year for 30 years. Boom you are a millionaire.
    so at age 50 your a millionare? WOOT LETS GO HIT THE BEACH/CLUB PICK UP SOME UHH... OLD WOMEN?

Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolhandsluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Good luck brah, I go in phases I will be frugal as fck for months then all the sudden I am binge spending instead of saving for a month or two then back to frugal. However I am not spending my savings just I cease to save my extra money.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If it flies, floats or ****s you're better off renting.
    Veteran Crew
    MFC

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaypwns View Post
    Nobody ever got rich from giving money away
    Preach Rev'n, preach!!!!
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000) xikar is just really nice. (+1000)

You mad?
    Wow... 23 years old and have $15k in the bank! Ballin' my man... You got it all figured out. I hope that life plan pans out for you! :P

Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You mad?
    Only on the misc

RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealRonnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You mad?
    Listen fool. I don't know who you are talking to but it better not be me. It's funny how you can say someone has no social life but here you are on MY Forum Talking a whole lot of Sh!t. And it's a term perfect for that potty mouth of yours. Your breath wreaks with it. I can care less about how much money in this F^ck'n world you have, because apparently you seem quite upset about something. What's the matter? Money can't buy you happiness? You are way too level headed and heartless to care about anyone. Stuck up in your pride, arrogant bastard. Shame on your parents who's given birth to such a monstrosity. Hah! My existence has brought more happiness surrounding me than you do that's for sure. I'll admit. My life is full of crap but I'm still happy nonetheless. I am a person not some worthless piece of trash that speaks as though I'm on top of the world. If you are Jesus then why was I able to find light in the world.

GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50) GNoulez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a big difference between spending frugally and waiting around for 30 years. Find that difference and you will enjoy life and become rich (srs).
    Of course, the point I was trying to make however is that while you could live below your means for 30 years and end up with one million when you're 50, you could also work your effing ass off during your twenties, aim as high as you can. And if you play it smart, you will bring in a lot more than 1 million. Then, depending on how you did it, you can get a relative passive source of steady income when you're around 35, giving you a lot more time and a lot more means to live your life how you want to.

Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pepsi88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    that's funny because i think being on the misc at an advanced age says something about the person
    Lol

Why are you soo mad?

You are normally a very relaxed poster but your coming off
    as extremely jelly