Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    Originally Posted by daxtrader View Post
    Yea because bombing little kids is social. Strong logic *******.
    Who said bombing little kids.
    If kony uses his army to terrorise other people, then it is moral to stop him. Does he use a kids army to terrorize people ? Ok, we could talk sense into him. Does it work ? Maybe not. Do you have another solution ? if not, then attacking him and his kids army is the only solution.

The guy needs to stop. That is not for discussion. If you think it is, pls provide why.
    The next question is HOW should we stop him. everything you say goes to this question (brb we cant stop him, brb my tax money, brb americans are bad in jungle, brb we kill more people than kony, brb).
    Nothing you said goes to the first statement, that the guy needs to stop.
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    It's just like Osama Bin Laden.

Obviously we already caught this Kony dude, prolly weeks if not months ago and he is held up in some secret US unsanctioned prison.

When the time is just right Obama will fake a Navy Seal commando strike capture him and take all the credit for publicity for his re-election.

THen a few weeks later all of the Navy seals involved will die in some sort of accident.

Straight propogada
    oh look another RP *******

nvisible children posted the vid. wtf does the military or the us government has to do with that (in b4 invisible children is part of the conspiracy)
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ViolentZ View Post
    No I didn't watch it. You should give me the cliffs. or would you mind watching dozens of vids by me if I provided you some. Ofcourse not, i got better things to do *******. I'm also not someone who is convinced of whatever bullshet by watching a stupid vid. I ain't no american *******.

Ypur problem is that you are a ron paul *******. That means you are deluded. But I will still take my time to discuss with you.
    1) we kill more people than kony ? Cool starry bra. This is no airstrike or sth, no bombings. This is taking out shet one by one in a jungle environment.
    2) i know its not free. I'm glad to donate money. Matter of fact, I already did. I pay taxes. I could donate more. And I do. Not to africa, but I can't donate all my money, i gotta eat right ?
    3) the guy is wanted internationally. Do you have any idea what that means.

slack jawed *******s up in this thread.

I think you *******s find yourselfs cool because you don't feel like you are conforming.
    and yes sometimes it's cool, but you guys are now defending kony here.
    so pls fukc your gay ass little teenage problems and for once stop sukking RP's cock.
    This isn't about RP you phukking hippy. So you say you can't donate more because you gotta eat. Well what right do you have to tell me how much I should pay in taxes to support this little african adventure? More strong logic from a liberal scumbag. If you say I should support this cause, then I say we should take 90% of your salary. Phuck eating for a few months. Cut diet. You cool with that?

And are you some military expert now? One by one in the jungle? You phukking idiot, go back to playing Call of Duty. Go watch the video with an open mind and see the consequences of military interventions. These bombings were for humanitarian causes, just like this KONY 2012 b/s. Look at the amount of lives lost. This isn't a phukking "feel good" hipster adventure you're supporting. People die. Lots of them.

And on top of that we're broke. Where do we get the money from? Does money grow out of your ass? Stupid liberal hippy. Go smoke more weed.

Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) we kill more people than kony ? Cool starry bra. This is no airstrike or sth, no bombings. This is taking out shet one by one in a jungle environment.

slack jawed *******s up in this thread.

"Nearly a year before, more than 800 civilians were killed in revenge attacks after an American-backed air raid that went awry."

From your own article. Your jaw is as slack as anyone's.
    Candy is dandy but I like liquor way better

Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh look another RP *******

nvisible children posted the vid. wtf does the military or the us government has to do with that (in b4 invisible children is part of the conspiracy)
    Obviously yes.

Do you understand that this "Charity" is funding the Ugandan Army?

The Ugandan army is pretty much a group of mercenaries for higher, they are replacing US troops in Iraq, they are in ****lia, they are in Libya. Pretty much every place the west has interest the Ugandan Army eventually occupies. For 600 USD a month the Ugandan army can feed, cloth, equip and pay a soldier and on top of that turn a profit.

THey are scum who are responsible for all of the same atrocities as the Lords' Resistance Army.

Do you even know what the Lords resistance army is/was fighting for? The want to create a democratic christion theocracy in the congo. Sounds like a noble cause to me.

At one time the army was 70k strong, if you truly believe that that entire force was children forced into it you are beyond naive, now it is estimated to be around 500. Do you know what happened to the other 60k+ soldiers in his rebellion? The Ugandan Army essentially committed genocide on them.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    Obviously yes.

Do you understand that this "Charity" is funding the Ugandan Army?

The Ugandan army is pretty much a group of mercenaries for higher, they are replacing US troops in Iraq, they are in ****lia, they are in Libya. Pretty much every place the west has interest the Ugandan Army eventually occupies. For 600 USD a month the Ugandan army can feed, cloth, equip and pay a soldier and on top of that turn a profit.

THey are scum who are responsible for all of the same atrocities as the Lords' Resistance Army.

Do you even know what the Lords resistance army is/was fighting for? The want to create a democratic christion theocracy in the congo. Sounds like a noble cause to me.

At one time the army was 70k strong, if you truly believe that that entire force was children forced into it you are beyond naive, now it is estimated to be around 500. Do you know what happened to the other 60k+ soldiers in his rebellion? The Ugandan Army essentially committed genocide on them.
    so we use the ugandan army...the pinnacle of military efficiency...to take over for us in our occupations?

This isn't about RP you phukking hippy. So you say you can't donate more because you gotta eat. Well what right do you have to tell me how much I should pay in taxes to support this little african adventure? More strong logic from a liberal scumbag. If you say I should support this cause, then I say we should take 90% of your salary. Phuck eating for a few months. Cut diet. You cool with that?

And are you some military expert now? One by one in the jungle? You phukking idiot, go back to playing Call of Duty. Go watch the video with an open mind and see the consequences of military interventions. These bombings were for humanitarian causes, just like this KONY 2012 b/s. Look at the amount of lives lost. This isn't a phukking "feel good" hipster adventure you're supporting. People die. Lots of them.

And on top of that we're broke. Where do we get the money from? Does money grow out of your ass? Stupid liberal hippy. Go smoke more weed.
    You should pay taxes cause that's what the masses decide. That's how the world works. brb no roads, cause some ******* doesn't want to pay taxes. You live in a country, you pay paxes and you shut the fukc up. You don't like it, you can giiit out.

Look *******, I don't know how many times i gotta repeat myself. Koney gotta stop. How ? I do not know. Do you have an idea ? No ? then shut the fukc up.
    brb giving an example where things went wrong
    brb no more war
    what about kony ?
    brb tough luck. Kony you can do whatever you want. We can't stop you, cause we might injure others. Now go along and abduct and kill other people, we really can't do anything.

hahaha, go fukc yourself

lol @ sad excuse. as if you ever payed money to humanitarian bullshet. You fat piece of shet.
    brb lots of money: oppose spending money on humanitarian reasons, domestically or internationally
    brb broke: oppose spending money on hmanitarian reasons, domestic or internationally.

lulz @ RPbots
    RonPaul2012

daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daxtrader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should pay taxes cause that's what the masses decide. That's how the world works. brb no roads, cause some ******* doesn't want to pay taxes. You live in a country, you pay paxes and you shut the fukc up. You don't like it, you can giiit out.

BRB more strong logic from a phukking hippy. What road are you building in Uganda *******?

Originally Posted by Liff_Wates View Post
    "Nearly a year before, more than 800 civilians were killed in revenge attacks after an American-backed air raid that went awry."

From your own article. Your jaw is as slack as anyone's.
    brb the exact same thing will happen again.
    Btw, does uganda oppose us trespassing there or not ? Big difference.
    They want our help. No, they cry for our help.
    Maybe years ago, not anymore, but I think uganda *******s will be glad if we capture the guy or kill him.
    RonPaul2012

Hahahahahahahaha

pls go
    RonPaul2012

Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb the exact same thing will happen again.
    Btw, does uganda oppose us trespassing there or not ? Big difference.
    They want our help. No, they cry for our help.
    Maybe years ago, not anymore, but I think uganda *******s will be glad if we capture the guy or kill him.
    I'm sorry you have a learning disability.
    Candy is dandy but I like liquor way better

BRB more strong logic from a phukking hippy. What road are you building in Uganda *******?
    What a retard. Everybody pay taxes for whatever reason.
    You are saying: i don't want to pay taxes and help other people.

This makes you an immoral ******* in which nobody will agree with you, cause it's human nature and moral to help other people.

Thus you are an outlier. Thus vote for RP or shut the fukc up and go with the sane masses on this one.
    If you don't like it, you can giiiiiit out

also I pay taxes and my money goes to europe and they invest in africa with foreign aid and other gay stuff. I do my part.
    RonPaul2012

Originally Posted by Liff_Wates View Post
    I'm sorry you have a learning disability.
    Again, does uganda want our help ? If so, then explain to me why they would want to revenge attack us ?
    lulz

It's also funny how your arguments have changed.
    at first it was: guy is no threat
    now its: we will make mistakes and it will back fire

Also the article you were quoting said: we have to stop koney. wtf am i saying ? the exact same thing. Just stop the man, that is all. anybody who disagrees is a RP nutcase or an immoral person
    RonPaul2012

democratic christion theocracy
    Read this again and laughed out loud ....again. Interdasting

I bet you are a capitalistsocialkarlmarxsocialdemocratrepublicanli beralconservative
    RonPaul2012

Enemies Strengthen You! MRAWESOMEST's Avatar
    MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Joseph Kony situation is not primarily about America and their interjection in to Uganda, this is a war criminal and genocide mass murderer that psychologically manipulates children to Murder their families for his approval.

So instead lets reverse the roll, let's place each and every one of the people that think children being psychologically disturbed and manipulated into killing their parents in to the role of those children doing these action, people like you and I.

See if you will have the same thought process and unwarranted attack on a group of individuals coming together to remove the devil from the face of the earth, we are now at 50 million strong, and we have a voice, and by the end of 2012 Joseph Kony will either be brought to justice or removed from the face of the earth, so where you can, stop bringing a negative spin to the invisible children and "Think what if it was my child in that situation".

Originally Posted by MRAWESOMEST View Post
    The Joseph Kony situation is not primarily about America and their interjection in to Uganda, this is a war criminal and genocide mass murderer that psychologically manipulates children to Murder their families for his approval.

So instead lets reverse the roll, let's place each and every one of the people that think children being psychologically disturbed and manipulated into killing their parents in to the role of those children doing these action, people like you and I.

See if you will have the same thought process and unwarranted attack on a group of individuals coming together to remove the devil from the face of the earth, we are now at 50 million strong, and we have a voice, and by the end of 2012 Joseph Kony will either be brought to justice or removed from the face of the earth, so where you can, stop bringing a negative spin to the invisible children and "Think what if it was my child in that situation".

Finally, someone sane
    RonPaul2012

Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bucher15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This is a man that we've known about for years, has been covered in the past even by the mainstream media. But all of a sudden, a documentary is spread on the internet and all of a sudden people want to take notice. If you want to be naive and continue to go with the flow and be brainwashed like the majority of naive Americans then fine, that's your right. Unfortunately this world is not as cut and dry as you might think, do some research and it will become very obvious. There is a lot more to this than just some organization trying to raise awareness on a sadistic man, it's a shame that most people are too ignorant to see through the BS.

Then enlighten us.

If it's about oil, obama benefiting from it, war propaganda, then pls go
    Other than that, enlighten us.
    RonPaul2012

essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    violentz your narrow minded logic is unbearable

Open mind = aliens, god, voodoo, conspiracy, ...

Cool world
    RonPaul2012

SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SushiBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What an obnoxiously hipster attitude. There are finally enough people doing something about this to maybe have an impact and you dismiss it because it is 'trendy'? You are coming up with excuses for being apathetic about this, would it it kill anyone here to take 5 minutes out of their day to do the absolute least they can to help?

Spreading the video, donating, or even participating in April does not in any way exclude anyone from also caring about the world's many other problems. The internet is shaping out to be a powerful activist tool and things like Stop SOPA, the 99%, and the Invisible Children help all causes by proving that organization on this scale can be done, that people can be heard. By all means start your own movement if something is more important to you.

They mention in the video that the LRA has since moved out of Uganda. You might actually benefit from watching it before parroting that fact as if it meant that the issue was resolved.

Enemies Strengthen You! MRAWESOMEST's Avatar
    MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50) MRAWESOMEST will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bucher15 View Post
    This is a man that we've known about for years, has been covered in the past even by the mainstream media. But all of a sudden, a documentary is spread on the internet and all of a sudden people want to take notice. If you want to be naive and continue to go with the flow and be brainwashed like the majority of naive Americans then fine, that's your right. Unfortunately this world is not as cut and dry as you might think, do some research and it will become very obvious. There is a lot more to this than just some organization trying to raise awareness on a sadistic man, it's a shame that most people are too ignorant to see through the BS.

Social media has not been around for as long as this story has and the sheer fact that so many people especially our generation and the generations to come are listening, maybe the brainwashing has worked and the actions are taken and there is a new beginning for those children that are lost.

The fact that 50 Million people are willing to put forth their opinion towards the subject has extreme weight behind it, more so than ever before, Why? Because now we can connect globally, now we can say it's not right, and now we can do something about it.

It's no longer about what America has to do, America is not the rest of the world, and in fact America is so widely distrusted through the Global community, that some other government will stand up and take action, they have a 9 months to do this.

50 Million people in 5 days, how many do you think will be online on April 21st, the day after the streets of the world are made aware that Kony 2012 is now in effect. 70 to 100 million, and due to the fact that there is a presidential election coming up in America, if for some pragmatic reason, Obama states that they are finalizing a strike on Kony, how many votes does that carry? The fact of awareness is undeniable and the people now have a voice, and that is social media.

billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) billbertbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Always backfired and failed ? Oh brother.
    Pls go

And africa problem is for africa to solve is so idiotic.
    brb carve the world into arbitrary lines
    brb what happens there got nothing to do with me
    brb logics

just signed in to say you are one obnoxious retard.
    lift weights, cardio and stop masturbating crew
    6 inch cawk crew

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Social media has not been around for as long as this story has and the sheer fact that so many people especially our generation and the generations to come are listening, maybe the brainwashing has worked and the actions are taken and there is a new beginning for those children that are lost.

The fact that 50 Million people are willing to put forth their opinion towards the subject has extreme weight behind it, more so than ever before, Why? Because now we can connect globally, now we can say it's not right, and now we can do something about it.

It's no longer about what America has to do, America is not the rest of the world, and in fact America is so widely distrusted through the Global community, that some other government will stand up and take action, they have a 9 months to do this.

50 Million people in 5 days, how many do you think will be online on April 21st, the day after the streets of the world are made aware that Kony 2012 is now in effect. 70 to 100 million, and due to the fact that there is a presidential election coming up in America, if for some pragmatic reason, Obama states that they are finalizing a strike on Kony, how many votes does that carry? The fact of awareness is undeniable and the people now have a voice, and that is social media.
    Cool story bro, no one even knows if Kony is alive.

patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i can't list my thoughts coz i was about to click on the video when i saw its 30 whole minutes in length. yeahhhh....FUK THAT lol. do some kunts seriously expect someone to watch something longer than 5 minutes? cant be stuffed mate. i tried watching but fell asleep after the 3rd minute.
    "Disregard Females, Acquire Aesthetics"

"What Doesn't Kill You Makes You More Aesthetic"

Aussie Aesthetic Legends:
    - Ben Cousins
    - Lance Franklin
    - Aziz Shavershian

If you Rep me, I will write your name and current rep power on a list I have in notepad and I will rep you back when I have the same amount or similar Rep power.

Same goes for negs.

patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10) patcazza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by patcazza View Post
    i can't list my thoughts coz i was about to click on the video when i saw its 30 whole minutes in length. yeahhhh....FUK THAT lol. do some kunts seriously expect someone to watch something longer than 5 minutes? cant be stuffed mate. i tried watching but fell asleep after the 3rd minute.
    By the way this doesn't show disrespect to the kony organisation people, im just saying i really can't be bothered concentrating or watching a video for longer than 3 minutes.

a half-hour video and pleading and even expecting people to watch it? come on guys, pull your heads out of your asses.
    "Disregard Females, Acquire Aesthetics"

"What Doesn't Kill You Makes You More Aesthetic"

Aussie Aesthetic Legends:
    - Ben Cousins
    - Lance Franklin
    - Aziz Shavershian

If you Rep me, I will write your name and current rep power on a list I have in notepad and I will rep you back when I have the same amount or similar Rep power.

Same goes for negs.

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    I personally hate campaigns like this. Kony is irrelevant. Kony is nothing -- his forces number the low thousands and his activities are of little consequence in the greater scheme of things.

Sure, he ought to be condemned. The atrocities that are committed by his followers, in the name of "God" is disgraceful. But, the Ugandan Army who are in bed with this charitable organization, Invisible Children, is just as dreadful. Perhaps worse. The Ugandan Government has used their religion as an excuse to persecute homosexuals for many years, and the Army forcibly recruit child soldiers as well. So?

Africa is mostly just a crackpot continent that the world has rightfully ignored. It is in nobody's interest to help them. The people there are violent, lazy and undisciplined. The government steals from the people, the people join the rebels, and the rebels just **** over everything.

They have this stupid ideology, sometimes borrowed from Mao or Marx or from religion, that somehow, someone else is to blame for their lack of skill, wealth, and influence. So for them it's right to commit crimes and steal.

Africa does not add value to the world at large -- when was the last time they exported anything besides raw materials? Europe and America designs the goods, and Asia makes them. When have these Africans produced something? They haven't. OK, I'll exclude South Africa, Libya and Egypt. The rest are still basket cases.

Leave them be. If they are content to destroy each other, it is not the responsibility of anybody to save them. Give Africa a century, and it will make no difference.

essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000) essenn is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Open mind = aliens, god, voodoo, conspiracy, ...

Cool world
    Yeah no, open mind = dont be bought out with the stories MSM tells you. Even videos like this which is obvious propaganda is apart of that and since you are defending it so defiantly its quite easy to tell that your a gullible person.

Thats why i tell you to have an open mind. Question the motives son.

Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By the way this doesn't show disrespect to the kony organisation people, im just saying i really can't be bothered concentrating or watching a video for longer than 3 minutes.

a half-hour video and pleading and even expecting people to watch it? come on guys, pull your heads out of your asses.

You are worse than any Kony2012-want-to-look-good-on-******** person.

I am strongly against this Kony2012 campaign (not because i want this guy to flourish and continue), but you are what is wrong with everything in this world right now.

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kony has a friend in Rush Limbaugh.. http://mediamatters.org/blog/201203070006