Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2720
    Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    vinny cerrato on espn right now lol
    A joke of a man on a joke of a network. Should go well.

bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zbrownlee View Post
    Subscribing to this thread. Long time redskins fan, grew up in Ashburn, VA down the street from training camp.

Trading this years round 1,2,3 and next years 1 is a steep price to pay. But if RG3 is a franchise QB you have to pull the trigger imo.
    Welcome and HTTR.

It's a price we need to pay. If he is what he's advertised to be, it's a small price to pay. A QB is one one huge missing piece to this team and has been since Mark Rypien left, but then again, he had the posse still. Theismann is our last great QB. Doug Williams was for a season, but didn't last long enough to build long-term success. Same with Rypien...he was getting older when he peaked with us.

Starting QBs since our last championship:

Mark Rypien (Super Bowl champ with hot daughter)

Heath Shuler (biggest Skins bust ever, still mad)

John Friez (who? why?)

Gus Frerotte (I liked Gus, not much around him though)

Jeff Hostetler (got him too late)

Trent Green (got rid of him and he went on to great success elsewhere)

Brad Johnson (the best QB we've had in the past 20 years, sadly)

Jeff George (career bust)

Tony Banks (enough said)

Shane Matthews (thanks, Spurrier)

Patrick Ramsey (wasn't quite a bust but he was horrible)

Danny Wuerfiel (thanks, Spurrier)

Tim Hasselbeck (wrong Hasselbeck)

Mark Brunell (had him way too late....had moments vs Dallas but otherwise a letdown)

Jason Campbell (never had a chance with no o-line or WRs, will have a better career outside of DC)

Todd Collins (old career backup who came with the offensive coordinator)

Rex Grossman (Jekyll & Hyde)

John Beck (big talker)

SAD!
    Last edited by bustermac; 02-29-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jeez that list is depressing.

Hearing that VJAX might be becoming even more of a possibility for us in FA and Shanny loves the guy...so him and Eddie Royal would make some nice new shiny toys for RG3.

Anybody think the Browns draft Richardson at 4? Been hearing that a lot lately.
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

God tapped me on the head and said you are a weightlifter motherfuker.

- Mikhai Koklyaev

Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ralph Wiggum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heard that you guys are offering a 1,2,3 in 2012 and a 1,2,3 in 2013.

If that is true, wow. Totally ridiculous and Shanahan is truly a retard. That is WAY too much to give up.
    psn: mdksniper

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution problemz's Avatar
    problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Salaam86 View Post
    Jeez that list is depressing.

Hearing that VJAX might be becoming even more of a possibility for us in FA and Shanny loves the guy...so him and Eddie Royal would make some nice new shiny toys for RG3.

Anybody think the Browns draft Richardson at 4? Been hearing that a lot lately.
    Shanahan has loved and ALMOST had vjax in DC two years ago..it could happen and I doubt very srsly Browns take a RB at 4..trade down and get him maybe

Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post

If that is true, wow. Totally ridiculous and Shanahan is truly a retard. That is WAY too much to give up.
    No that is a ESPN or some other BS rumor..End of the day I will take a sig bet/ban bet IF the Skins do take him it's another Manning trade.

2012 1/3/4
    2013 1/3

Something along those lines. Shanahan is smart with picks and will hold that number 2 in an attempt to recoup picks.
    Redskins-Orioles
    Kirk Cousins the GOAT crew

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate speculating/hoping during the offseason, but im on board with just about every prediction that i have heard regarding a trade for RG3. Im at the point where i just dont care anymore about draft picks if it means we get a quality QB prospect. I know that sounds stupid, but like Bustermac listed above, we've had our fair share of busts in this town...especially at the QB position.

RG3 is the best prospect that we've had a realistic shot at in a long time. I dont like giving up all those draft picks at all, but if thats what it takes, oh well. Nothing else has worked for the Skins, might as well try this. What do they have to lose? Its not like we will be a contender next year anyway, might as well just get him and build around him. If we could draft RG3 and then pick up a veteran for him to learn under, that would be ideal. If we cant get a decent veteran and have to start him right away i wouldnt be too happy, but its better than letting this opportunity slip away. Who knows, maybe we would get lucky and he could come out swinging just like Newton did.

Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Salaam86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by problemz View Post
    Shanahan has loved and ALMOST had vjax in DC two years ago..it could happen and I doubt very srsly Browns take a RB at 4..trade down and get him maybe.
    I hear ya, I don't think there is any reason to ever go RB in the top 10, especially with all the picks Cleveland has. Only reason I gave it the barest thought was of Hillis probably leaving during FA after all that drama during the season... and well its the Browns
    Only if you reach the boundary will the boundary recede before you. And if you don't, if you confine your efforts, the boundary will shrink to accommodate itself to your efforts. And you can only expand your capacities by working to the very limit.

- Hugh Nibley

- Mikhai Koklyaev

Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post

Some people are so gullible and trust ESPN and even worse, PFT.

I think Shanny proved he's not a "retard" when it comes to drafting. He had the best draft in the league last season. Even the Patriots, who seemed to be picking every 10 minutes did not pick as many impact players.

TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bustermac View Post

Some people are so gullible and trust ESPN and even worse, PFT.

I think Shanny proved he's not a "retard" when it comes to drafting. He had the best draft in the league last season. Even the Patriots, who seemed to be picking every 10 minutes did not pick as many impact players.
    Who were there impact players that were so great? JW

problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) problemz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Round 1 (16) Ryan Kerrigan-Great season 63 tackles/4 FF/7.5 sacks/1int/ 1 td
    Round 2 (41) Jarvis Jenkins-Season ending injury in the pre season but this dude is going to be a monster
    Round 3 (79) Leonard Hankerson-Worked his way into the starter role. Came out and had a great game over 100 yards and 7+ catches..went out with injury for the season
    Round 4 (105) Roy Helu-came in later in the season had 3 100+yard games averaged over 4 yards a carry
    Round 5 (146) DeJon Gomes-filled in for injured Landry not a bad SS but would rather have a healthy Landry.
    Round 5 (155) Niles Paul-Was VERY strong on SS and run game..Honestly think he will become a very solid possesion WR..Shanahan loves this guy
    Round 6 (177) Evan Royster-started two games went for over 100+ both games over 5 yards a carry
    Round 6 (178) Aldrick Robinson-Never came off PS had issues with coming off breaks and route running.Patriots tried twice to take him off PS..He will be a very good weapon once he gets it right dude is BLAZING fast.
    Round 7 (213) Brandyn Thompson
    Round 7 (217) Maurice Hurt
    Round 7 (224) Markus White
    Round 7 (253) Chris Neild

Last four ok 7th round picks..Neild is back up NT and had a few sacks and was damn strong in the run game. Other guys are quality back ups.

Injuries and Rex Grossman fuked this team..That is why Redskin fans are going gaga over RG3 as he is the perfect mold for the offense and how both Shanahans run it.
    Redskins-Orioles

TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrollDattHoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Round 1 (16) Ryan Kerrigan-Great season 63 tackles/4 FF/7.5 sacks/1int/ 1 td
    Round 2 (41) Jarvis Jenkins-Season ending injury in the pre season but this dude is going to be a monster
    Round 3 (79) Leonard Hankerson-Worked his way into the starter role. Came out and had a great game over 100 yards and 7+ catches..went out with injury for the season
    Round 4 (105) Roy Helu-came in later in the season had 3 100+yard games averaged over 4 yards a carry
    Round 5 (146) DeJon Gomes-filled in for injured Landry not a bad SS but would rather have a healthy Landry.
    Round 5 (155) Niles Paul-Was VERY strong on SS and run game..Honestly think he will become a very solid possesion WR..Shanahan loves this guy
    Round 6 (177) Evan Royster-started two games went for over 100+ both games over 5 yards a carry
    Round 6 (178) Aldrick Robinson-Never came off PS had issues with coming off breaks and route running.Patriots tried twice to take him off PS..He will be a very good weapon once he gets it right dude is BLAZING fast.
    Round 7 (213) Brandyn Thompson
    Round 7 (217) Maurice Hurt
    Round 7 (224) Markus White
    Round 7 (253) Chris Neild

Last four ok 7th round picks..Neild is back up NT and had a few sacks and was damn strong in the run game. Other guys are quality back ups.

Injuries and Rex Grossman fuked this team..That is why Redskin fans are going gaga over RG3 as he is the perfect mold for the offense and how both Shanahans run it.
    That draft does not look like anything special at all dude. Kerrigan is good and the 2 RB's are solid, but I'd say the 49ers had a much more impactful draft and I wouldn't even say they had the best. U guys are pretty dilusional.

Vote for me Vote 4 change RalphNader420's Avatar
    RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TrollDattHoe View Post
    That draft does not look like anything special at all dude. Kerrigan is good and the 2 RB's are solid, but I'd say the 49ers had a much more impactful draft and I wouldn't even say they had the best. U guys are pretty dilusional.
    Only been 1 year cant rate the draft yet.

-Hankerson and Jarvis Jenkins are looking like potential beasts but got injured. Too yet to rate
    -Kerrigan can have just as much impact as Aldon Smith
    - Helu looks like he could be a starter and be a MJD type RB. Imagine him with RG3 in the running game

Just saying

Originally Posted by RalphNader420 View Post
    Only been 1 year cant rate the draft yet.

-Hankerson and Jarvis Jenkins are looking like potential beasts but got injured. Too yet to rate
    -Kerrigan can have just as much impact as Aldon Smith
    - Helu looks like he could be a starter and be a MJD type RB. Imagine him with RG3 in the running game

Just saying
    Definitely agree, too early to tell. I was just commenting on how that other poster said it had the most impact players of any team in the league. Which is not true.

CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolStory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i don't think it's wise to give up all those picks for RG3, regardless if he is all that and then some. That's one guy, who may or may not get pummeled behind a decaying O-line, complete 30% of passes because of steadily declining receiver roster or just not transition to the pro's, (Baylor wasn't exactly running a pro-style offense)

RG3 is gonna succeed no doubt, but to give away all those picks is redonkulous and could keep us repeating the same pitiful cycle of the last decade.

also, passing on RG3 doesn't mean we can't find another franchise QB prospect in the draft and allow us to repair some gaping holes in the O-line, WR's, DB's (D. Hall, R. Doughty, etc).

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/footb...60ed69a44.html

• Cleveland (No. 4 pick): The Browns are unwilling at this point to include their second first-round pick, No. 22, as part of any trade package with the Rams.
    • Washington (No. 6): The Redskins appear willing to trade their first-round pick next year, as well as their No. 6 overall pick this year. But they aren’t willing to include their second-rounder this year
    • Miami (No. 8): This one appears to be dead in the water, somewhere off Florida’s Gold Coast. After losing the tug-of-war for coach Jeff Fisher, the Dolphins aren’t eager to do business with the Rams — or do the Rams any favors.
    Like I said....
    Redskins-Orioles

Vote for me Vote 4 change RalphNader420's Avatar
    RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RalphNader420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Both us and the Browns not willing to part with our 2nd rounder gives us market power. They want to deal the pick, face it.

Our 1st&2nd this year and 1st next year is totally worth it considering we offered the Bengals(dumbasses) 2 1st round picks for Ochocinco. Would you give up Ochocinco and a 2nd round pick for RG3???

Originally Posted by RalphNader420 View Post
    Both us and the Browns not willing to part with our 2nd rounder gives us market power. They want to deal the pick, face it.

Our 1st&2nd this year and 1st next year is totally worth it considering we offered the Bengals(dumbasses) 2 1st round picks for Ochocinco. Would you give up Ochocinco and a 2nd round pick for RG3???
    Different management.

Also the second is not a "deal breaker". Shanahan/Allan does not go full retard like cerrato/snyder. If it's needed he will use it but he will keep that second in both years of the trade and recoup the lost picks. At the end of the day Redskins will only lose next years first round.

Countdown 72 hours and on the 8th best offer wins. Like I said DC is in the lead. 2012-1/3/4..2013 1/3

The "handshake" deal should hopefully be public on the 8th and made official on the 13th.

80% vjax in DC unless someone goes full retard and blows our deal out of the water. 99% chance of Royal coming also. (he is actually training in DC right now...)

Fletch has changed agents and wants more guaranteed money.
    Landry now wants more money since the safety market is drying up via tags..I'm almost sure he is gone. Also it's yet to be reported but he might have had hand surgery behind FO back. He is doing everything possible to hide the fact his body is breaking down..such a fkin shame
    Carriker will test FA give skins chance to match any offer he might get.

Almost zero chance we are going after any DBs in FA unless Aqib Talib is released and his "troubles" are behind him. If so expect him here cheap with Morris now being in DC.
    Expect under the radar Oline signings.
    Last edited by problemz; 03-05-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    Redskins-Orioles

Seriously, how is this thread dead NOW?

Deal is done. But fukin pricey.
    Redskins-Orioles

Deal is done. But fukin pricey.
    Yep u were right. big ups my man

All good brother I heard last night 2 teams came in with 3 picks. Seahawks and the Browns(I was wrong about that one from the start) Rams went with Redskins due to relationships together.
    Redskins-Orioles

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All good brother I heard last night 2 teams came in with 3 picks. Seahawks and the Browns(I was wrong about that one from the start) Rams went with Redskins due to relationships together.
    Good ****. Very pricey, but this season will definitely be a fun watch.

Redskins-Orioles

Awwww yeaaa

- Hugh Nibley

- Mikhai Koklyaev

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gotta admit I wanted RG3 to go to the Cleveland or Miami more-so than the skins, but I'm supporting this guy 100%. The Redskins now have themselves a franchise QB and he's going to be great in the long run.

Fletch is very happy they did the RG3 trade. He was waiting to see if they are changing the QB position. Offer back on table and also have it comes off the 13th but are willing to match offers he MAY get in fa. Carriker knows if Jenkins comes back he will see a reduced role and his pay will reflect that. He will test FA for 5 mil a year. IDK if he gets it but we will see. Landry as good as gone.

edit

Heads up got word Vjax deal might be the first deal done within the first 24hrs of FA on Tuesday. Skins going hard from the gate..fuuukkkk offseason champs lol
    Last edited by problemz; 03-10-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    Redskins-Orioles

Contract extension on table for Fred would shave a mil or 2 off franchise offer

Fletch wants 8mil a year..Skins offering 5 mil with bonuses and FT job once he retires with team.

Carriker wants 5-6mil(lol) Skins offereing 2/3 mil range.

Landry gone. Skins not making a offer and will not match anything in FA

Doubt anything gets done before FA.

Spoke with my guy and the trinity and it all matches up. All seem very sure of Vjax in DC as well
    Redskins-Orioles

Redskins-Orioles

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Contract extension on table for Fred would shave a mil or 2 off franchise offer

Fletch wants 8mil a year..Skins offering 5 mil with bonuses and FT job once he retires with team.

Carriker wants 5-6mil(lol) Skins offereing 2/3 mil range.

Landry gone. Skins not making a offer and will not match anything in FA

Doubt anything gets done before FA.

Spoke with my guy and the trinity and it all matches up. All seem very sure of Vjax in DC as well
    aware me
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he is a bust, may the football gods have mercy on you
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**