Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Basic/Budgeted TKD & SKD templates (appreciate suggestions)

I'm wanting to work with a limited variety of foods and therefore buy them in bulk.
    I'd love to hear some input on when and what combos you'd eat these foods!
    This is what I've been typically doing:

Train (empty stomach)
    PWO:
    1/4 Cup Mixed Berries (Blue, Black & Rasp.)
    3 scoops Muscletech Whey

Hr later:
    6 eggs cooked (not a fan of raw drinking)
    Avocado
    2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
    Multi-Vit

Midday
    6-8 oz Ground Chuck (skilleted+drained tallow = leaner beef)
    2 Cups Steamed Mixed Veggies (broccoli, cauliflower & carrots)
    4 Tbsp Salted Butter

Last Meal
    6-8 oz Ground Chuck (skilleted+drained tallow = leaner beef)
    2 Cups Steamed Mixed Veggies (broccoli, cauliflower & carrots)
    3 Tbsp EVOO
    2 Slices Swiss Cheese
    1/4 Cup Almonds
    Fish Oil

Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Le13lanc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    on a non-training day i run and skip the pwo shake

thinking about cutting the almonds out, uggh they're so easy to overeat.

hidhid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, what are the macro breakdowns / calories you are getting in here?
    And what are your stats? Bf%? Activity level?

Originally Posted by hidhid View Post
    Hey, what are the macro breakdowns / calories you are getting in here?
    And what are your stats? Bf%? Activity level?
    roughy and by my calculations in excel
    grams: Fat=217, Pro=192, Cho=72
    cals:1953, 768, 288
    %: 65,25,10

total cals are about 3000

BF is lowww. basic barbell fullbody training 3 to 4 times/week, running 2 miles and abs on most off days.

I'm guessing you're trying to gain weight as you are 161lbs with "lowww" bf

You should probably get more food in there instead of 3 shakes though, to keep you fuller longer (and so you can enjoy eating -one of the perks of keto lol). That way you also won't need to eat butter and so much olive oil. But that's entirely up to you lol.

Is that an adequate number of meals for you?

I'm guessing you're trying to gain weight as you are 161lbs with "lowww" bf

You should probably get more food in there instead of 3 shakes though, to keep you fuller longer (and so you can enjoy eating -one of the perks of keto lol). That way you also won't need to eat butter and so much olive oil. But that's entirely up to you lol.

Is that an adequate number of meals for you?
    Not 3 shakes, simply 3 scoops; 60g P, 30g C. I do enjoy eating, lol. Butter and olive oil seem to be great sources of fat; need to find higher quality evoo tho. I do think 3 to 4 meals are sufficient, granted macros are adequate.

My days of chicken and rice 4 to 6 time/day are over.
    I haven't quite decided a goal, simply to get stronger on the main lifts and stay lean.

Haha yea EVOO and butter are great, I add evoo to every serving of vegetables I eat, best dressing haha. I have also become a big fan of cream with my coffee (switched to decaf due to dehydration issues lol). Yea at around 3000 you should stay pretty lean and may gain a bit.

Yeah my comment about the meals was just in terms of hunger, but as long as its working out for you then no need to change
    I'm on my 2nd week of "ckd bulking" lol and im still losing bodyfat at 3500 cals (much slower than cut though where i was eating 2300 cals)

Either ways, keto is the way to go! I'm just tryna figure out how to overcome the bowel issues haha

Either ways, keto is the way to go! I'm just tryna figure out how to overcome the bowel issues haha
    the steamed veggies that are cruciferous like broccoli and cauliflower seem to help a lot. oh and avocados too!

thinking about dropping some items, see how my body responds in their absence (no more fructose/possible dairy & nut allergies):
    berries, avocados, cheese and nuts.

these will be my main foods:
    eggs, beef, mixed veggies, butter, coconut oil, evoo
    different seasonings a must!

supps: whey, fish oil, multi, sometimes trib./DIM/ZMA

for tkd, there are 30g carbs in 3 scoops of whey.

i'm keeping avocados and berries. looking into a lean gains/IF approach to this.
    2 to 3 1k kcal meals?

dang, there's always something new to learn..
    gonna give TKD with IF a go, carb meal back loaded to the last meal of lifting days