Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow went back to GNC after a while..

So got sick of them overpricing everything even with a gold card but i went back today for the hell of it and there prices went down alot on everything atleast the one near me did.. thank god... anyone shop there?
    Cutting for a while..

The word Fatigue is your mind quitting before your body
    The word Exaustion is when your body is at its limit

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prices (BB Store) here are so much better even if you have a gold card.

AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexAmh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i get all of my supps at Target (srs)

fish oils- generic brand
    multi- One A Day Teens
    Whey- Pure Protein (has almost the same ingredients and nutritional values as ON gold)

Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Codyfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    Prices (BB Store) here are so much better even if you have a gold card.
    i guess it depends when u go gnc in begining of month has 20% off everything if im not mitaken
    Cutting for a while..

Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Codyfitness View Post
    i guess it depends when u go gnc in begining of month has 20% off everything if im not mitaken
    In my experience, typically things can be found cheaper online than at GNC. Superpump 250 they sell at $60, I can get it easily for ~$40.

I'm sure there are local non-chain stores that sell for cheaper in NYC.

In my experience, typically things can be found cheaper online than at GNC. Superpump 250 they sell at $60, I can get it easily for ~$40.

I'm sure there are local non-chain stores that sell for cheaper in NYC.
    i just looked at the gnc site WTF that is alooot more then what i payed...
    Cutting for a while..

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I ever buy whey again, it will be from Costco.
    $30 for 5lbs in CAN, is a great deal.
    I buy multivitamins from sales at random stores.

Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    unfortunately i do shop there. 100$ for 6.5lbs of whey iso burst. (i know i know, expensive as hell) The only other supplement store near me is a Popeyes. Never been there so if someone has, aware me on their prices.

Originally Posted by Extuhsee View Post
    unfortunately i do shop there. 100$ for 6.5lbs of whey iso burst. (i know i know, expensive as hell) The only other supplement store near me is a Popeyes. Never been there so if someone has, aware me on their prices.
    Popeyes (I'm assuming your in Canada) has much better prices than GNC. They also have great sales, and they give out free shakes too!

dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Popeyes (I'm assuming your in Canada) has much better prices than GNC. They also have great sales, and they give out free shakes too!
    yeah this is definetly the case. even with the gold card i had i was still overpaying compared to Popeyes. Reflex (if theres one near you) also has some really good sales on from time to time that can compete w/ prices on this site..i order my stuff to PO boxes in the states though off this site and safe a pissload of money

Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extuhsee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah im in BC. They have similar quality to GNC though? thats why GNC is so expensive i believe.

Originally Posted by Extuhsee View Post
    yeah im in BC. They have similar quality to GNC though? thats why GNC is so expensive i believe.
    I'm not sure what your question is. Popeyes carries much more selection than GNC does in terms of bodybuilding supplements.

Heres an idea of the prices here in Toronto:

http://www.popeyescanada.com/JAN2012_NewYear_East.html