Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when i was in 9th grade i got jacked off in science and while watching green hornet and fred at the movies
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167293601&p=1358424531#post1358424531 follow my log

benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really bad ass but one time my brother and I went to the middle school at night and took all the crates and traffic cones (they were fixing stuff) and put them on the roof. We did it night after night. That's about as bad ass as my town gets. Haha.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Little guys can do big things too!

160 bench.(:

Married to xBONExCROWNx <3
    Yet, member of the Forever Alone Crew :/

snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowlav will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This one time I was making a fire with a friend of mine, and this man came up to us, he blocked our way and wanted to call the cops.
    So when ran away, minute later he founds us hiding behind a car, because my friend was breathing loud like a *******. (he was on a bike, we were walking)

He told us to come with him, and he wanted my friend to walk in front of him, and I was walking behind him, so my friend suddenly stops, he stops, and I locked his bike and threw the key away, we made a run for it, and got away lol.

We were drunk one day, and this old tree was lying on the side of a road, the road had a dead end, but still we thought it was somehow cool tho block the way.
    We were pulling the tree onto the road, and suddenly we saw lights flashing in the distance, we were like wth is this ****.
    Then we made a run up to a hill, stood there and watched what was coming, ****ing 2 fire trucks and 2 police cars pulled over looking for us, moment later we wanted to walk away, and this man starts chasing us. I was sober in a minute when he came after us.
    He was fast as hell so we started running and trowing things at him, then I noticed a dumpster a few houses ahead so I pulled it over while he was just behind me, he slammed over the dumpster and hit the ground like a mother****er.
    We got away anyway.

Also this one time some ****tard was chasing me, and it was freezing outside, so the whole pond in the park was frozen, so I jumped on the ice and ran to the other side.
    He got after me, jumped on the ice and slipped, he face palmed the ice and went home crying.

And on new years morning, we were walking outside, and this mother****er starts shooting these rocket things at us and one of those hit my leg. (arrow to the knee lol)
    So we went crazy and started shooting and throwing the heaviest fireworks we had, he was running and crying like hell, arrows and balls and **** were shooting all over the place, then a car pulled over and told us to stop so we proceeded to shoot at the car and the driver and he drove off fast hell.

And this one time we were shooting at targets with a air powered gun, and a friend of mine starting bitching and shooting a pack of cookies out of my hand.
    So I did a 360 no-scope and shot him in the knee (SRS)

Next day me and him were riding a mini bike, and his mom told us 30 times to stop, but we kept driving, then we went away to get fuel (on foot, we parked the mini bike at his home)
    And when we came back we saw the bike all burned, and it blew up. His mom did it because we wouldn't listen to her.
    She ****ing lighted up the bike lol. Whole thing exploded.

Another time me and some friends had to ride home, and we were drunk as ****, so suddenly I felt and there was something lying in front of me.
    And I was like wth is this ****, I looked around and saw the street covered in it, they were dead frogs.
    So I picked one up and threw it a friend of mine. This now became a dead frog fight.
    Then the next day I woke up and got a call from that friend, saying his white jacket was covered in blood and he he didn't remember any of it.

So I told him he got in a fight and ****ed that dude up, he was all scared and **** so I told him: no lol, the blood in from some dead frogs we found.

There plenty more of these stories, I'll post more later.

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My friend and I got jumped by four people, we took them all out in less than a minute.

decoboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't know we're to start! Without getting caught brought 3lbs of meth from Mexico through the lorado border and drove it back to NY.
    I lot of other **** that caught up to me and I spent 4 years in state prison and 5 years in the Feds.

But I'll never forget when my dad took my to **** a hopker at 12yrs old now that was really bad ass.

Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few years we had a family BBQ at my aunties, later that night me and my cousin went for a walk, (was around 11-12). While walking down the street a few blocks away from his house he's like "you smell that?", first time i smelt weed but i knew it was something like that. Anyway, the guys at that house must've heard us, not sure how the phuck they knew though. We continued walking down the street, turned onto a main road and saw these 4 guys who were all in their 20's-30's running past us, 2 of them had a pole.

We didn't do anything since they just ran past us, thought that they were getting chased by cops. About 200m down the road there's a BP petrol station, we walk past it to get back home and soon as we passed it we saw the same guys waiting at the corner for us. My cousin's like "****EN LEG IT!!" so we literally bolted down the main road, phucken **** my pants i swear. He was like a metre ahead and ended up turning into an alleyway next to a tennis court, thinking we were out of sight.

We waited there for about 5 mins, stayed behind the wall ****ting my pants lol. Scary ****, few mins later we see them walking past the courts, looking at all of the corners, side streets etc. After 10 mins of hiding, we decided to go back home, walked it aswell.

I was only 14 or 15.

A few weeks later, we were chilling at his house playing PS2 n ****, and then he gets a call from his mate saying that he's gonna get jumped by a group of 5+ people and tells him to meet at maccas. I run to my older cousins room and tell him what was happening, while my cousin who's still on the phone gets his nunchucks. All 3 of us run to the car and drive like 100kph down the road, it's only a 1 min drive.

We get out the car and storm into maccas, my cousin whips 2 guys in the kneecap and they literally fell straight through a table. My other cousin grabs one of the guys and throws him, shattering a window. After that the guy who was getting smashed jumps up and repeatedly punches another guy in the face. I didn't jump in first of all, but then i saw that one of them was like 16 so i go after him. And 2 of the guys who chased us were in the gang.

Everyone cleared up, some running outside, others to the counter etc. Once it all finished (took about 5 mins), the cops and ambulance arrived. None of us got in trouble believe it or not, since there were security cameras and proof of the staff workers who witnessed it.

Felt alpha as phuck.

benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50) benchpresschick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh my gosh I remember! My friend and I snuck out of where we were sleeping at midnight and called this kid up who had a car. He picked us up and the two of us both sat in the passenger seat of his car. I was next to the door because me and the guy kinda hate each other and we rounded this corner on a dirt road and clipped the corn field and the door came flying open and the seat belt was snapped so we almost fell out. We had to hold on to him with a death grip. Then we got back on the main road and were maxing out his speedometer at 120 and we came up on these kids standing in the middle of the road so we had to swerve and drive in the ditch to not hit them. And by the way, this kid had just lost his license for speeding. A cop pulled out as we passed the school and started chasing us so he turned off the headlights and flipped around a corner and we hid from him and the cop lost us. Then he pulled back into the parking lot he picked us up in, kissed us, and we left. It was indeed bad ass. Lot of fun times with that kid. Toolbag.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

160 bench.(:

Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuzzhead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by benchpresschick View Post
    Oh my gosh I remember! My friend and I snuck out of where we were sleeping at midnight and called this kid up who had a car. He picked us up and the two of us both sat in the passenger seat of his car. I was next to the door because me and the guy kinda hate each other and we rounded this corner on a dirt road and clipped the corn field and the door came flying open and the seat belt was snapped so we almost fell out. We had to hold on to him with a death grip. Then we got back on the main road and were maxing out his speedometer at 120 and we came up on these kids standing in the middle of the road so we had to swerve and drive in the ditch to not hit them. And by the way, this kid had just lost his license for speeding. A cop pulled out as we passed the school and started chasing us so he turned off the headlights and flipped around a corner and we hid from him and the cop lost us. Then he pulled back into the parking lot he picked us up in, kissed us, and we left. It was indeed bad ass. Lot of fun times with that kid. Toolbag.
    your one hell of a girl england has non of this dope like america dayum one day ill live there
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167293601&p=1358424531#post1358424531 follow my log

RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000) RoadRunner70 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mines kinda foolish because i was just a freshman but : me and my friend were hanging out downtown area, there were lots of stores around and malls, we see this walmart so we went into it saw some lazer pointers and stole them, climbed up on top of walmart from the back and started shinning the lazers in peoples eyes that were in the parking lot, so then we left to another store just across the road(not knowing people called the cops and they were searching for us), there was a hella lot of cars parked , nobody was around because they all were in the theatre, so me and my friend went through cars to see if they were unlocked, we found 2 cars unlocked the first one we stole 40 dollars and a ipod touch and the other one had like a 300 dollar camera in it. so we figured we should start walking back to my appartment because we started hearing sirins ( it was a fire truck to get us off walmart and 3 police cars), so were walking down the sidewalk and a cop rolls by very slow then he turned off (me and my friend were ****ting bricks we had alot of stolen items on us) then he came back with the lights flashing i knew we were ****ed so all i could do was play it cool, the 2 cops asked "have you guys been on top of walmart, because we have reports of teenage kids on their with lazers" i said we got no lazers and they said " are you sure?" i said yes, then he said well we are going to half to search you to make sure, then i really got scared because we had so much stolen **** stuffed al threw our cloths, then i fessed up and said no sorry i was lieing we have the lazers, then the rest was boring we basicilly just had to call our parents to pick us up but we were that close to getting caught with about 500 dollars worth stolen stuff.

messed up i know but it was a blessing we didnt get caught haha

matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matthew10113 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RoadRunner70 View Post
    mines kinda foolish because i was just a freshman but : me and my friend were hanging out downtown area, there were lots of stores around and malls, we see this walmart so we went into it saw some lazer pointers and stole them, climbed up on top of walmart from the back and started shinning the lazers in peoples eyes that were in the parking lot, so then we left to another store just across the road(not knowing people called the cops and they were searching for us), there was a hella lot of cars parked , nobody was around because they all were in the theatre, so me and my friend went through cars to see if they were unlocked, we found 2 cars unlocked the first one we stole 40 dollars and a ipod touch and the other one had like a 300 dollar camera in it. so we figured we should start walking back to my appartment because we started hearing sirins ( it was a fire truck to get us off walmart and 3 police cars), so were walking down the sidewalk and a cop rolls by very slow then he turned off (me and my friend were ****ting bricks we had alot of stolen items on us) then he came back with the lights flashing i knew we were ****ed so all i could do was play it cool, the 2 cops asked "have you guys been on top of walmart, because we have reports of teenage kids on their with lazers" i said we got no lazers and they said " are you sure?" i said yes, then he said well we are going to half to search you to make sure, then i really got scared because we had so much stolen **** stuffed al threw our cloths, then i fessed up and said no sorry i was lieing we have the lazers, then the rest was boring we basicilly just had to call our parents to pick us up but we were that close to getting caught with about 500 dollars worth stolen stuff.

messed up i know but it was a blessing we didnt get caught haha
    dam lol I would of been scared as **** to
    Follow my log ------->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140887851

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════════════

Class of 2013

b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im a good kid but........
    parents were being douche bags so i lit the garage on fire with gas and the fire department was called to my house

also spit in a girls face when she wouldnt let me cut her in line to go down a slide at a CHucky cheese birthday party (srs)

Need MOAR Shoulders RaginCajunBrah's Avatar
    RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The last day of my senior year we had something called "Senior Soak Day" where all the seniors skipped and soaked all of the freshman/sophomores/juniors with water balloons and water guns. I was driving around in my truck with about 15 people packed into the bed with coolers of balloons and water guns and they soaked this one mexican kid and he got pissed off and ran after my truck and jumped in the back and punched one of my friends in the face. They pushed him off and I kept driving. Well I came back around that way to make a second round and the kid was standing in the middle of the road with his shirt off and a knife pulled. I stopped and put it in reverse and drove the other way. Well this dumbass kid grabs his friends bike and starts chasing my truck with a knife. I take a back road to avoid him and he cuts in front of me at the end of the road and parks the bike sideways and had this **** eating grin on his face like he was tough ****. I ran his ass over. 100% srs. lol his face was priceless when he realized I wasn't stopping. The resource officers saw me run the kid over and laughed and gave me a thumbs up as I drove past them with all of the kids in the bed of my truck cheering me on.
    Last edited by RaginCajunBrah; 01-29-2012 at 01:23 PM.

RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sloot

Padraig123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CanadianKush View Post
    only things i can think of right now. most of this was when i was 14.

-went to this elementary school, drinking with some friends, we decided to make a fire at one of the playgrounds with bark mulch, it was in the paper the next day.

-been arrested multiple times for pulling knives on people.

-me and 4 friends went into this trailor park and started smashing **** breaking windows and **** like that and then next thing we know is theres 20 cop cars searching with there lights so we book it through yards (****s like a ****ing maze), end up losing 2 of my buddies then me and my other buddy pce it **** into a bush right by a side walk and theres cops walking 4 feet in front of us and one had a dog. we ended up getting away.

-got arrested at school because some kid said i had an m16 and an m9 and i brought it too school before... cops had to search my ****in house and ****. they wouldnt tell me the kids name.

-me and a couple buddies were breaking into houses n ****, we got some alcohol, and ended up getting a laptop. went home for a bit with my friend then went back to meet our friends who we were with before but then cops showed up and came with a dog, they knew it was us because we were on bikes and there was trails and then people said they heard bikes etc. but they had no proof so they called our parents and we went home.

-gave a dealer a fake $100 for a half ounce, lulz

-me and my buddy got jumped by these kids so a couple days later me my friend, my friends uncle and my dad found them and beat the **** out of them

-and then just the typical running from cops hopping fences n ****, getting arrested for drinking/fighting etc.
    All those are called being a scumbag.

Originally Posted by RaginCajunBrah View Post
    sloot
    I didn't know it made me a "sloot" to be kissed on the cheek by a guy.

160 bench.(:

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    taught myself all of algebra 3, trigonometry, and intros to precalc in 3 days to pass a placement test.
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol if you plan on sticking around on these forums, expect to be called a slut and get undue attention by all of the virgins on this site.

Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    Lol if you plan on sticking around on these forums, expect to be called a slut and get undue attention by all of the virgins on this site.
    Haha. Been here done that. I give a hard time back. Just noticed your join date. I was here, got way too much negative attention. I ditched for a while, I'm back now.

160 bench.(:

No you

Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    Strong WK *******.

n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ran from cops for 45 minutes 2 helicopters involved and 16 cop cars, resources alone cost county 10k, ended up with a broken cheek and 3 moving violations after court loss of license 75 days. raced an s4 to 160 two days ago and in one night drank enough to kill most of you(srs, 2.5 four lokos, 12 shots, 8 beers, and random champange glasses)
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.-Unknown

johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnny1994 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MistuuhMitch View Post
    my grandma sent me a friend request on fb...i denied it !
    mirin'

Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wahash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ragincajunbrah View Post
    the last day of my senior year we had something called "senior soak day" where all the seniors skipped and soaked all of the freshman/sophomores/juniors with water balloons and water guns. I was driving around in my truck with about 15 people packed into the bed with coolers of balloons and water guns and they soaked this one mexican kid and he got pissed off and ran after my truck and jumped in the back and punched one of my friends in the face. They pushed him off and i kept driving. Well i came back around that way to make a second round and the kid was standing in the middle of the road with his shirt off and a knife pulled. I stopped and put it in reverse and drove the other way. Well this dumbass kid grabs his friends bike and starts chasing my truck with a knife. I take a back road to avoid him and he cuts in front of me at the end of the road and parks the bike sideways and had this **** eating grin on his face like he was tough ****. I ran his ass over. 100% srs. Lol his face was priceless when he realized i wasn't stopping. The resource officers saw me run the kid over and laughed and gave me a thumbs up as i drove past them with all of the kids in the bed of my truck cheering me on.
    fuarken lol repped

Originally Posted by RaginCajunBrah View Post
    No you

Strong WK *******.
    I know you're probably uncomfortable talking to females, but a one sentence statement=/=WKing.

Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zippo11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stole some chewing gum from tesco when I was like 7, my dad said I cant have any when he took me shoppin' so I put that sh*t in my pocket and took it home with me (srs)

Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bprime23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got scars on my knee from surgery, the football game after I broke all the Rushing records in my senior year.

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    crossed the road, didn't even look twice

JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.fox59.com/news/crime/wxin...9.premiumvideo

this

Walked in on robbery apprehended two of the guys. Beat the sh!t out of one of them with my gun and held other at gun point. The link is a news story that was done about the incident
    Last edited by JohnDavis111; 01-31-2012 at 11:21 AM.

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MARK OF THE WHORE!!!
    jk jk jk jkjk jkjk love you bpc!

a kid tried to fight me once, and i didnt want to because we were at school, so i just stood there and let him punch me in the face like 5 times without moving. then i just laughed and asked if he was done yet.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Originally Posted by xBONExCROWNx View Post
    MARK OF THE WHORE!!!
    jk jk jk jkjk jkjk love you bpc!

a kid tried to fight me once, and i didnt want to because we were at school, so i just stood there and let him punch me in the face like 5 times without moving. then i just laughed and asked if he was done yet.
    I love you! And miss you, you need to text me. Buy a new phone.. nowww.. haha <3

160 bench.(:

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cg40318 View Post
    Me and 5 friends fought a guy at a party who came at us with a taser (3 of us are trained fighters one of which is semi professional.) We knocked him to the ground and everyone stomped the **** out of him till' he was crying and couldn't breath. He ended up bleeding out of his ears and eyes and went to the hospital with brain damage and a serious concussion.
    It was a bit of an unfair fight 5 on 1, but he started it so we ended it.

Maybe selling drugs?

Nothing I am proud of anymore really..
    You are a dick dude.....
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168