mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mario1215 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

my hands are too small

Guys i have been cursed with really small hands, and i mean really small hands. they are 6.3 inches long. they really affect my lifts and that is why i am so concerned. when i do deadlifts i struggle to grip the bar and its really hard to do them cuz my hands are too small i cant bring the bar up. it also affects my other lifts like benching and certain tricep exercises. the worst part about it is that my wrists end up hurting when i bench or do close grips because of my hands. how to i get around this curse?

maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maverickcrash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wrists will strengthen with size, focus on gripping the bar as hard as you can and get some baby powder to make your hands dry.
    Insta @maverickc

Follow my journey

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

"You miss every shot you don't take" - Michael Jordan

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have small hands and wrists, mates were actually making fun of them yesterday... They shouldn't really affect you that much, continue lifting and the muscles will get used to it.
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its not small hands that's the problem, its your weak hands that are the problem. They will get stronger over time. Do static holds holding a barbell the way you would at the top of a deadlift movement if you feel that its necessary to bring your grip up.

And you know what they say about a man with small hands...

small gloves.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoCelltech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Its ok, most girls have small boobs, anyway

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unless your hands are so small they can't grip a bar/dumbbell, you should be fine. As gripping power comes from the forearms. not the hands them selves.

Just do some forearm exercises to build grip strength.
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141

stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got large hands/smallish wrists... **** happens

LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaurisMiculis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoCelltech View Post
    Its ok, most girls have small boobs, anyway
    True
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

DL-250kg
    BP-170kg
    SQ-175kg